[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just updated Sun to 1.1 and holy shit the evil has been erradicated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: batteru turee.jpg (24KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
batteru turee.jpg
24KB, 400x240px
just updated Sun to 1.1
and holy shit
the evil has been erradicated from battle tree
it just feels random for the first time since i bought the game

looks like the team-counter AI has been completely scrapped
anyone else feels this too? and if you're a moon player, do you feel no difference at all? (im testing something)
>>
What team counter AI?
>>
>>31343605
The one people think the battle tree uses because of confirmation bias.
>>
Placebo.
>>
>>31343545
Fucking yes.
Haven't been getting ingrain leftovers ferrothorn three times in a row anymore.
>>
>>31343545
The evil will be eradicated when battle tree teams completely forego OHKO moves.
>>
>>31343630
>>31343625
i don't think so, yesterday i wasn't even able to get past 10 with the same team in super singles, and it felt like a fucking struggle to get there

also, are you moon players? just curious.
>>
>>31343625
>Start megamence
>Enemy always starts with ice-types

You can't fucking say they don't pick teams that counter yours, at least type-wise.
>>
>>31343686
I lead with Kartana and I can count the number of times the opponent lead with a fire type with one hand.
>>
>>31343677
Not sure why it matters but yep
>>
Nah, I had a Blizzard miss a partner just to ensure a Garchomp kill
>>
>>31343686
>>31343722
have you updated yet? from the 3ds store
it also fixes shell smash kommo-o and other stuff
>>
>>31343545
Finished the 50 win streak Super Singles and Super Doubles before the update came out, I don't really feel a difference.
The team counter doesn't exist.
>>
>>31343736
my tinfoil-hat theory is that moon players didn't get the team-counter AI while sun players did

like gamefreak did this to test between groups of people to see if the AI would be either just hard enough or broken
and they thought the least hardcore group would be the ones to pick moon I.E: the group that plays casually in the night after work
so they put the AI on Sun and made moon's battle tree random
>>
I dont know. im playing moon and the IA still throws a bunch of steel types againts my tapu fini and mimikyu
>>
>>31343545
Yes, it completely fixed my confirmation bias problem.
>>
>>31343686
>Start with pheromosa
>Enemies always start with higher speed mons
>>
>>31343686
>>31344022
>start with kartana
>enemies start with ice and water types
>>
>>31343854

Wow, that's retarded.
>>
>>31344302
i said it's a tinfoil-hat theory
chill gamefreak.
>>
>>31343854
I don't think so. I play moon and I once had a battle tree team with two fairies and pheromosa, and 9/10 times I would be facing poison-type teams(which resist both of pheromosa's stabs).

Then I changed my team a bit(it has 2 mons weak to fairy) and I never really had a problem with AI teams countering mine, so I don't know.
>>
>>31344022
>higher speed than pheromosa
U wot m8
>>
>>31344409
Probably some scarfed bullshit like Aerodactyl or Crobat
>>
>>31343854
that's the dumbest shit i've read on /vp/
and i've read alot of dumbshit
>>
>>31344409

Scarfed Aerodactyls with Rock Slide man.

The tree has to be ran by shitlords.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.