[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get into a fight with the Tapu Lele >Trying to catch it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Rin and Pamp.jpg (43KB, 384x479px) Image search: [Google]
Rin and Pamp.jpg
43KB, 384x479px
>Get into a fight with the Tapu Lele
>Trying to catch it
>Switch to my persian, Pamp
>Pamp gets knocked down to 1 hit point
>Get the message that Pamp endured the hit because she didn't want to make me sad
>After I left her behind when going to fight the elite 4
>mfw Pamp is a champion
Pokemon appreciation thread
Do you name your pokemon?
Which of the little fucks wormed their way into your heart?
>>
>>31341925
oh it's pamp guy
Just remember, while you brought Nebby to it's one and only adventure since it can't do Battle Tree, Pamp was stuffing it's face in the Pelago and was probably happier than a wolf in a chicken coop.
>>
>>31341925
>Named my Lycanroc after my childhood dog, Lexis
>OK addition team-wise, nothing special
>Him vs Red's Pikachu in front of Battle Tree
>Gets knocked down to 1HP, endured the hit
>Pikachu low, so Accelerock
>Pikchu uses Quick Attack
>Endured the hit, Accelerock didn't KO
>Again, Accelerock, Quick Attacked, Endured
>Think maybe happened a third time before Pikachu was knocked out
>The wolfmon named after my dead, stupid but loving dog refused to go down and won me the fight
>>
>naming pokemon
I wish I was autistic enough to do this.

That being said through WonderTrade shenanigans I wound up with a Minior and a Dhelmise far earlier than I was supposed to and they were my boys.
>>
>>31341925
>Catch a wild cutiefly
>Name her Cute Scoot
>Evolve it to pick related
>Fucking recks shop throughout the game
>First time fighting the professorI lost
>Cute Scoot is the last member of my team
>She gets knocked to 1 HP
>Toughs it out four consecutive times because she didn't want to make me sad
>Lost her and literally every piece of game data I had some time later due to technical issues upgrading to a 64gb SD card

R.I.P. my princess
>>
File: 1476805641853.png (38KB, 320x243px) Image search: [Google]
1476805641853.png
38KB, 320x243px
hiya pamp anon.

she is a strong girl and i love her
>>
File: IMG_6138.jpg (160KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6138.jpg
160KB, 1000x1414px
>>31342330
This exact thing happened to me in the Dexio battle & it really hit home 2bh
>>
>>31342670
>upgrading your SD card
Sorry to hear you and your pokemon fell victim to nintendo's shitty programming.
I have a few pokemon that've been transferred up for over 10 years now and losing them would actually destroy me.
Hence, physical cartridges only.
>>
>>31342400
what's wrong with naming pokemon?
>>
>>31342400
I've been doing it since Red and Blue, if I didn't get my Tsareena in a trade, I would have named her Queen Bitch.
>>
>>31343050
You can't use that word
>>
File: soon (2).jpg (55KB, 600x526px) Image search: [Google]
soon (2).jpg
55KB, 600x526px
Wasn't really until Moon. I didn't start naming my Pokemon until about Gen 3, thought there names were too unique. Anywya, I'm playing around in Refresh, trying to give some love to my Pichu, Sparky, so I can have bestmon. First time I pet the damn thing, and he just made the cutest fucking I face I've ever seen. My heart melted.
>>
>>31342940
I've literally never named my Pokemon on the first playthrough of any game. I never really caught more than one of the same Pokemon, so I never needed to give them a name to distinguish them,
>>
I'd name my Pokemon but then I'd feel bad about not naming the teams in the first 6 gens.

Anyways, Golisopod pulled through SIX TIMES IN A ROW at 1 HP battling today. Made up for all the Emergency Exits.
>>
>>31343243
KweenBeach then, I don't do online battles so fuck the police
>>
>>31341925
I don't name any of my pokemon because everything that comes from me is awful
>>
>>31343573
>everything that comes from me is awful
can confirm. sucked this anon off once and spiders came out instead of cum
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.