[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Final evolution of Gen 1 start pokemon >Personal Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (259KB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
259KB, 640x384px
>Final evolution of Gen 1 start pokemon
>Personal Pokemon of Kiawe
>Required in the game in order to fly
>There's no Pokedex entry in none of the islands not the Alolan Pokedex
>Neither Charizard not its pre-evolutions are found in Alola

What the fuck is this bullshit, did Gamefreak really pull a snowflake clause on this Pokemon when Salamence, Dragonite and other big flying Pokemon exist because muh genwuan nostalgia?
>>
Yes. That's life.
>>
>>31340735
Alola dex is garbage. We know.

Gen1 starters should have been on the Island Scan, that would have bridged the gap.
>>
They'll give Charizard an alolan form next gen so you fags would stop complaining about it :^)
>>
>>31340735
Yes. That is exactly what happened. It sucks yeah, but shit like Charizard is LITERALLY the only thing casuals and gunwunners care about, and Gamefreak needs to pander to that demographic.
>>
>>31340826
>Alolan form
>Next gen

:^)
>>
>>31340735
They definitely should've had Dragonite instead of Zard if they wanted to continue with the pandering.

They also should've had a poke from each gen but that's too much to ask
>>
Is there anything stopping them from having a game where a couple starters from other regions are just indigenous to certain routes?

Or is there some type of autism this would trigger that means GF would never do this?
>>
File: 1480554543599.png (99KB, 502x378px)
1480554543599.png
99KB, 502x378px
>>31340735

Dude.

Rotom is in your Pokedex- literally.

Rotom is not in the Aloladex.
>>
>>31340735
>because muh genwuan nostalgia?
You're a little late man.
>>
>>31340735
You complained about BW, now you deal with it.
>>
Dragonite looks like a faggy barney
While Salamence looks like a pancake

Charizard's design is just elegant
>>
Antigenwunners are worst than genwunners.
>>
>>31343262
It's not elegant in any way. He looks like a fatass lizard with wings. It's an alright design but charizard Y is superior in every way, and X is better too if you want a spikier, edgier design.
Basic Charizard became popular because it was one of the best designs from the first batch of pokemon, and could be one of your first fully evolved 'mons on top of looking like a dragon.
To judge it by today's standards, it could be way better.
>>
>>31343196
That's stupid, but it's not as stupid.
>>
>>31340735
And because of the fucking genwun nostalgia pandering we get a 5 - 1% encounter rate for the actual alolan pokemon, i swear if hadnt grinded for hours on each island i wouldnt have found any fucking alolans
>>
>>31345898
Encounter rates are significantly higher with bubbling spots. Takes couple of minutes tops.
>>
>>31340735
To be perfectly honest, I prefer Zard over Dragonite or any other bird. Salamence might've worked too.
And people would complain about it being obtainable if it was. If they're gonna complain either way, fuck them.
>>
>>31345979
We hope you like Magikarp because that's what is inside those bubbling spots 90% of the time.
>>
>>31340735
Give me one good reason you're complaining about this. How does this affect your experience in any way?
>>
>>31343196
Rotoms are imported from another region.
>>
>>31346016
Of course the same can't apply to zard, who's supposed to be a personal Pokemon of Kiawe.
>>
>>31346016
Rotom was literally downloaded and exported from the internet into the real world and then into the pokedex
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.