[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gamefreak puts you in charge of making a sequel to any Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: pokemonblackwhite2.jpg (77KB, 530x299px) Image search: [Google]
pokemonblackwhite2.jpg
77KB, 530x299px
Gamefreak puts you in charge of making a sequel to any Pokemon game set a few years later. What do you do?
>>
Literally anything other than another Unova game.
>>
Sun/Moon 2 or BW3
>>
Expand the map, constant callbacks and cameos from prequel, former enemy team forms alliance with you to defeat new common enemy, dunno, it's a fucking sequel, it'll be mechanically the same with a different story and added frills to make it feel fresher. I just want a good story and post-game.
>>
Pander to Genwunners
>>
File: IMG_0429.jpg (60KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0429.jpg
60KB, 491x491px
Hoenn. Zinnia comes back as your adventuring partner who is searching for her first love.
>>
Pokémon SunX and Pokémon MoonY
>>
>>31337758
Pokemon Puzzle League 2
>>
>>31337944
My nigga!
>>
>>31337794
I was going to say a sequel to Kanto, but just to spite the random hate, I'll go over what I'd like BW3 to be like.

>The region has expanded further west, north, and south, giving a variety of more towns.
>Unovan forms of the exotic Pokémon appear - stuff like a Dark/Flying Zubat line to prey on Woobat, or a Bug-type Flygon line that's more accustomed to city living
>Old Plasma is still around, and Rood or one of the other sages loyal to N becomes a gym leader, or a prominent figure somehow.
>N is the champion, and he returned because he found the MC of the first game.
>Said MC is able to be battled after going through Giant Chasm, in a similar way that you can battle Red in GS/HGSS.
>after finding and deleting all previous champions, gym leaders, and elite four members, (as well as Hilbert and Nate,) you can unlock the PWT.

There are a lot more ideas that you can throw around, but it seems great to me.

Also, imagine Castelia in 3d! It'd be better than Lumiose, that's for sure.
>>
A game that lets you explore Kanto, Johto and Sevii Islands and has an expanded dex with Pokemon of other gens placed in sensible locations (Poochyenas during the night, Carnivine at Berry Forest, Helioptiles at the route outside of Dragon's Den, etc). It has revamped gym leader teams, increased dificulty, "Kanto" forms of Alolan Pokemon and the story picks up from where SM ended.
>>
>>31337758
BW3. Ghetsis vs Colress, truth vs ideals, previous protagonist vs N.

A battle of epic proportions to create the perfect world, until the original dragon is merged and tells everyone to chill.
>>
>>31338003
>"Kanto" forms of Alolan Pokemon
This interests me but I'm not sure how you'd pull it off. Kanto doesn't really have a "flavor."
>>
Add in a bunch of new cool, useful and comfy features and bring back old ones then tell everyone at gf never to use them again :)

[Spoiler]ball capsules and the GB player ;-;7[/spoiler]
>>
>>31337758
Sequel to DPPt
Make Dawn's skirt even shorter
>>
>>31338026
Sounds super gay anon
>>
>>31337912
>Exclusively double battles
If only John Gamefreak would listen to this.
>>
>>31338041
It does. Modernized Japan. In contrast with Johto that is Traditional Japan. There could be forms for both regions
>>
>>31337758
I feel like SM has so much wasted potential, I'd make a SM2. First of all I'd fix all the technical issues (better SOS battles, PSS, National Dex, more clothing and so on). I'd expand the dungeons and expand the cities A LOT. More cameos at least in the Battle Tree. The trials would involve more battles with different pokemon

I also came up with a story for a sequel but it was too long and it would have been a tldr anyway so fuck that
>>
>>31338819
will you quit modeling the main character's face after doing 2 cutscenes, only to keep it an eternal :)?
>>
>>31337758
Sinnoh remake that focuses on Arceus
>>
>>31337758
Pokemon Space And Earth, box legends being necrozma or zygarde 100%

kalos actually gets an ending whilst we get more alola
>>
>>31338834
Fuck that. In fact it would be cool if more animations were added to the MC. Like if you choose the sarcastic option in a dialogue he/she would fold his/her arms, or maybe laugh a little. Or when choosing the standard option he/she would nod a little
>>
>>31337994
Waste of a sequel. It's pretty much just DLC for B2W2. Literally any other region would be better, even Kanto and Kalos.
>>
>>31337912
>Going back to Hoenn AGAIN

Count me out.
>>
>>31337758
A SM2 that doubles as a Platinum remake.

The MC of SM goes on vacation to Sinnoh or something, or as some sort of promotion for Alola's league, and gets wrapped up in the plot for Platinum. After you're done with the main plot and you've got Giratina and dunked on Galactic, you get the option to go back to Alola and beat the new gyms that are there as well as continuing to defend your Champion's throne.
>>
File: image.png (10KB, 247x230px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
10KB, 247x230px
Either a sequel to Kanto starring Lillie or a sequel to XY that improves on the original game and fixes its flaws while introducing a much better story, probably focusing on Malva since she reeks of missed potential. Also Emma as a dueteragonist maybe. UBs could be part of the plot maybe.
>>
>>31337758
play as a character thats not fucking 12
>>
X2/Y2 with new megas, including ones for the Kalos starters. Sina and Dexio take over a lot of Sycamore's duties after returning from Alola with new information on Zygarde, which is referenced in part by them giving you a second starter from the Gen VII offerings, rather than XY's second starter being from Gen I.

As with B2W2, it's actually Zygarde that ends up getting top billing. It's explained that it had indeed been drawn to Alola by the Ultra Beast shenanigans, but, once they were dealt with, it returned to Kalos. However, Sina and Dexio are puzzled to note that it is once again broken up into cells and cores, explaining that their data indicates that Zygarde does that primarily when looking for something--like a slime mold--with the cells and cores converging on the piece that finally finds whatever it's looking for.

Colress has also traveled to Kalos, having now collected data on both mega evolution and Z-moves in his quest to understand how to help Pokémon unlock their full potential. He’s now working closely with Professor Sycamore on unlocking several remaining secrets. Sycamore is a little less naive and is mentioned to have been originally suspicious of Colress, but eventually came to trust him precisely because Colress himself did not expect to be trusted, and was fairly open about having worked with Team Plasma.
>>
>>31340023
Colress has also, however, studied the data on Zygarde, as well as the documentation on the Type: Full experiments. Combined with his previous data on Kyurem fusing with Reshiram/Zygarde, and on off-screen trip to Johto to study the Lake of Rage and the events surrounding the forced evolution of Magikarp, he now has the most complete understanding of Pokémon forms and transitions of any researcher. And his science has gone too far: He's finally in a proper villain role, as the head of the new evil team.

82% of Pokémon belong to an evolutionary family, but only 12% actually more than that because of the new megas introduced in this game but I don't have numbers on that yet belong to an evolutionary family that includes a member capable of mega evolution. However, 100% of Pokémon can perform Z-moves. Colress's plan is to finally help Pokémon everywhere reach their full potential, using the ruins of AZ's weapon to build a device that will piggyback on Z-energy to globally force every Pokémon into its final stage and then a permanent mega evolved state, creating new forms for Pokémon that cannot currently mega evolve. It is heavily implied that some of the new megas introduced in the game are the result of his experiments.

However, what Colress has not accounted for is the effects of mega evolution on the psyche of Pokémon. He had erroneously assumed that the need for a strong bond between trainer and Pokémon was a mechanical prerequisite—that the Pokémon simply couldn’t tap into that energy unless it trusted its trainer. His data on Type: Null—of which he has produced several units—seemed to confirm that, as it could only achieve its potential under those conditions. The truth—that mega evolution is stressful, even painful, and often induces a frenzy state that can only be overcome by such a bond—has eluded him, in part because Sycamore tends to be such a romantic about the whole thing.
>>
>>31340052
The player, along with an as-of-yet-uncaptured Zygarde, is able to disrupt Colress’s plans enough that the machine will only affect a small radius—more or less just the final villain compound. Colress battles the player not out of rage or anything like that, but because you’re in his way, keeping him from fixing the machine. After you beat him, it goes off in its reduced capacity, and reports start coming in of grunts being attacked by their own Pokémon. The damaged machine only had a temporary effect, however, and you’re eventually able to restore order. You then battle Zygarde, which starts the battle in its Complete Forme due to the effects of Colress’s machine.

Emma is now the champion, but defeating her results in the player becoming the sitting champion, as in SM. After the obligatory postgame Looker quest, which features a reunion between Emma and Looker, she will be added to the list of challengers for your league title defense battles, wearing her Essentia Suit in said rematches.
>>
>>31338903
It would be making it 3d, it would have a new story, new towns, new regional forms... it's more of a difference from bw2 to this bw3 than from bw to bw2.
>>
>>31338834
>SM2
>MC only has the :) face
>gets called out for it during an emotional scene.
>>
>>31340069
In the course of his study, Colress created a device—gained by the player after his final defeat—that can "infuse" a Z-crystal into a mega stone held by a Pokémon, allowing it to EITHER mega evolve OR use a Z-move once per battle, granting significant versatility. The infusion is lost if the mega stone is taken or moved, and Pokémon must meet the requirements to hold the Z-crystal normally.

There is one exception: the device can also be used to infuse any typed read: not Pokémon-specific Z-Crystal into a memory drive held by Silvally, whether or not Silvally knows a qualifying move. The infused memory cannot normally be used to execute a Z-move, but, if Silvally is holding it, it can mega evolve. Mega Silvally is dual-typed, one type taken from the memory and the other from the Z-crystal, and Multi-Attack is treated as a dual-typed move like Flying Press. The Z-Memory can also used to execute a signature Z-move off of Multi-Attack: Full-Attack, which ignores all resistances and immunities and has a chance to inflict any status condition. Mega Silvally is the only mega evolution capable of also using a Z-move. Sorry, Fug, no mega Devastating Drake for you.

Sycamore starts drinking heavily, having now had two brilliant men betray his trust and try to fuck over the world.
>>
I kind of want them to rehash Colress's plot in BW2 but make it so that he accidently saves your ass by blowing up their operations center when he's finished the research he needs then for.
>>
>>31337994

Unovan forms of Kanto Pokémon.

The internet would explode with salt.

I want to see it happen.
>>
File: 1446054522297.jpg (9KB, 203x200px) Image search: [Google]
1446054522297.jpg
9KB, 203x200px
>>31338211
I'm gay.
>>
>>31340545
BW1 dex already exists.
>>
>>31340545
I want this too.

Merely the suggestion of it already makes people salty >>31340787
>>
File: Home.png (24KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Home.png
24KB, 256x192px
Black and White remake in the far, far future.
Add the ability switch from traditional bird eye's view and first person/behind the player.

Trainer customization, etc, all the other crap they have now added.

Maybe 3D if there's a lot of time to work on it.

Including the post-game battle facilities.
>>
>>31337758
a shadow pokemon game focused on triple battles
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.