[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lillie's in the ship waving goodbye >Hau is no where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: `928`192890.png (16KB, 85x73px) Image search: [Google]
`928`192890.png
16KB, 85x73px
>Lillie's in the ship waving goodbye
>Hau is no where to be seen in said scene cuz he's probably crying in the bg
>The only one waving is Kukui
>There's me.
>Just staring soullessly at lillie with the same :) expression, not even waving, just standing with no movement at all.
>>

Okay..?
>>
>>31337371
I really didn't like that Hau cried. There was no need to. Everyone in that scene, including Lillie, was happy and smiling. She's just going to train and save her mother. Crying at that would like your mother crying that you'll become a trainer.
>>
>>31337409
He was probably crying from his brain tumor growing at that moment.
>>
"I guess that's how the world works, huh? I spent time helping this chick... I guess my reward is her friendship and the Pokémon she left me instead of her puss, huh?"

> releases Nebby
>>
>>31337371
What if the MC can't speak english at all? And they're just going along with everything?
>>
>>31337409
Hes crying because lillie dumped his malasada hogging ass
>>
>>31337435
He understands and responds in PokeLanguage multiple times and everyone understands him.
>>
File: IMG_5385.png (541KB, 1054x828px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5385.png
541KB, 1054x828px
>>31337432
>Lillie doesn't get Nebby as her starter
>Nebby just flocks towards you to go get shoved in a box forever
>all that message of friendship and bonds completely thrown to shit in endgame
Y-Y-You too GF
>>
>>31337435
MC is just an autist with a fetish for laying in other people's beds.
>>
>>31337371
Sun is a stone hard cold blooded asshole who can no longer feel emotions after witnessing all this UB shit
>>
>>31337371
>they literally animated 2 cutscenes with a different face, and then gave up
fucking hell, gf.
>>
File: 1464574074165.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464574074165.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
>you can't travel with your waifu in the making to Kanto for the postgame
FUCK
YOU
GAMEFREAK
>>
I may be the only person who liked Hau
>>
>>31337676
I think it was a good character too.
I really don't understand why all the hate.
>>
>>31337432
>one of the most rare Pokémon in history
>literally from another dimension, no one else will ever have it
>you will be the only one who can complete the pokedex
Pretty worth is tbqh
>>
>>31337616
which ones?
>>
>>31337711

>I really don't understand why all the hate.

autists on /vp/ are chronically depressed so when they see someone who is super happy all the time it makes them scared and confused.
>>
The only game that needed a second region in postgame was this one and they blew it
>>
>>31337719
When you save Cosmog and when Nihilego comes out of the wormhole in the Aether Foundation.
>>
>>31337717
sorry lad but loli pussi kills all of the things you mentioned
>>
>>31337717
> no one else will ever have it
> you can have it twice
>>
>>31337757
You can only get one cosmog

Also you get that by literally traveling dimensions

>>31337745
You could just seduce anyone with your money
>>
>>31337711
>>31337727
I hate him because he was pointless. He was weak, his personality begun with "malasadas" and ended with "lmao, he had a shit design, he added nothing to the story and was pointless. I still like him more than XY friends and Guzma, because he was fun, but as a character, he was shit.
>>
>>31337793

>He was weak

Raichu used Psychic!
>>
>>31337727
>super happy all the time
And there lies my issue with Hau. He's just happy and tension-breaking and nonsensical and all "I want to be kahuna and that's it". That's his character. No real development except one minor moment at the very end, then he's back to his old self. Even Gladion the Edgelord developed--and stayed that way. If you like Hau, cool. Don't let me stop you. That's just why I don't like him.
>>
>Lillie finally is strong enough to travel on her own and wants do so, because she doesn't want to be a burden anymore
>"They should've let you travel to Kanto with her, abandoning you position as the first Champion of Alola!"

Honestly, /vp/'s "logic" still baffles me. Lillie's character arc had a great ending, and people wanted it to not happen just because.
>>
>>31337815
But that's completely wrong. Hau knows when to get serious and when to goof around. Besides, he gets tons of development when its revealed that his laidback attitude is pretty much caused by his inferiority complex.
>>
File: 60425649_p0.png (818KB, 940x716px) Image search: [Google]
60425649_p0.png
818KB, 940x716px
>>31337793
>Liking Hau more than Guzma
>>
File: 1453960966606.jpg (134KB, 620x819px) Image search: [Google]
1453960966606.jpg
134KB, 620x819px
>>31337735
Gamefreak is legit Bethesda levels of lazy.

Their engine is complete garbage to work with for cutscenes too if I had to take a guess. They can't get people to move and switch directions at the same time ffs.
The only way to bypass this is handcrafted cutscenes like Nebby's, Nihilego's and when Lusamine goes apeshit, which I'd dare to say are an even bigger pain in the butthole to make.
They also use models with rigged mouths and overall more polished visually in those, which is why MC is in a permanent :) state outside of them. They didn't even bother to make other expressions for the MCs, the lazy fucks.

I wonder if they thought about it, how jarring it became in some scenes. They must have. But they didn't give a single fuck.
>>
>>31337865
Guzma is the single shittiest character to come out of Pokemon. They topped fucking Gen 2 TR with him.
>>
That was actually my face at the time because I was glad that tumor on the game was leaving.

>>31337409
Never seen people crying at the airport when friends or family are leaving?
>>
>>31337985
A group of people smiling and laughing over someone going on a small vacation while one faggot is crying? No, I have not seen such a thing.
>>
God damn that stupid face ruined so many potentially impactful cutscenes.

At first it felt imersion breaking and annoying, but at certain point it started to feel intentional almost, the way the camera would perfectly pan over from one character being genuine over to mc being :)

Combo that with some of the dialogue options were you can be a total prick and people still loved you and it started to remind me of how the Persona 4 anime handle Yu
>>
>>31337371
I really hated how emotionless your character was the entire game. Ruined the air of any scene. :)
>>
>>31337643
>wanting to visit kanto again
DUDE! it's not worth visiting the same place for the FİFTH time just to see zinnia 2.0.
>>
>>31338287
Who fuckin cares about Kanto? It's accompanying best girl what's important.
She just so happens to be going to Kanto.
>>
>>31338388
>It's accompanying best girl what's important.
>She just so happens to be going to Kanto
by that logic i should spam JOHTO POST-GAME JOHTO POST-GAME just because what i think is the best girl just happenes to be on johto.
>>
>>31338441
If she had a reason to go to Johto, sure.

As it stands though, Lillie goes to Kanto because of Bill's teleport/morph machine thing 'maybe' being able to heal Lusamine.

Besides, why are you so upset about it? We should be well aware GF has a leviathan boner for Kanto anyway. It's not completely unreasonable to think they'd push it yet again.
>>
>>31338625
but i wasn't talking about lillie.

my waifuis different than your waifu.
>>
>>31338083
>>31337371
I fucked loved that. First chance I got I bought shades and my characters felt like he was constantly high, or just dead and my pokemon were doing a "weekend at bernies" with his body

Little things like that to give my character a story and personality.
>>
>>31338625
but bill doesn't live in kanto.

btw my waifu isn't lillie. my waifu is whitney
>>
>>31338651
>Imma use a character completely unrelated to S/M to prove my argument

Nigga are you dumb?
How are you comparing a vital character from the games to your waifu who isn't nowhere in them?
Might as well bitch because you can't go to Sinnoh to meet Dawn or some shit.

>>31338727
But his morph machine is in Kanto, numbnuts. That's the entire point in the first place.
>>
>>31337371
He keeps screaming but nobody hears him
>>
File: Screenshot-2831839218.png (1MB, 808x1268px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-2831839218.png
1MB, 808x1268px
>>31337371
That's literally exactly what happens
Hau isn't even facing Lillie what a dick
>>
>>31337435
He's kantonian. Obviously he doesn't speak english.
>>
>>31337409
He's crying cause he knows Lillie is bearing his child
>>
File: 1203-11321.gif (50KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1203-11321.gif
50KB, 500x384px
>>31338895
W...
Where did the protag go in the second screenshot?
>>
>>31337889
>They can't get people to move and switch directions at the same time ffs.

this drives me batshit crazy, call me an autistic retard but it really kills any sense of immersion whenever i see it
>>
>>31337409
It's meant to show that he's not permanently happy-go-lucky. He has some depth of emotion.
>>
>>31339004
>Needing to show he can feel emotions
>Still fails because he still feels wrong emotions
>>
>Lillie had to go to Kanto to help her mom
Isn't Tapu Lele's whole thing is that it can heal anything? or was that Fini because either way she could have just stayed in Alola to help her mom.
>>
File: 1452467139231.jpg (24KB, 213x243px) Image search: [Google]
1452467139231.jpg
24KB, 213x243px
>>31337889
don't forget using generic npc for important characters family members and not updating certain dialog after specific events

>Hapu grandma still telling me to follow hapu into the ruins even though hapu is in the house with her
>everyone at aether paradise goes back to their first visit dialog even though you just stormed the place and bopped some employees and their boss fucked off to a different dimension
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.