[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>High horsepower >Oh boy, the horse-mons that have been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 75467.jpg (33KB, 325x305px) Image search: [Google]
75467.jpg
33KB, 325x305px
>High horsepower
>Oh boy, the horse-mons that have been fucked out of earthquake now have a variant, with slightly less power and the chance to miss
>Pokemon that can learn this move
>Snorlax, Golurk, Mudbray, Mudsdale
Every single one of them learns earthquake
what the actual shit is the point of this
>>
>>31335670
What is doubles
>>
But Mudsdale learns Earthquake too. Maybe the Japanese name is something different?
>>
>>31335670
Because it means at force measurement. Are you angry about horses not being able to drive trucks?

>>31335687
10.000 horsepower.

That's it.
>>
>>31335678
a terrible meme
>>31335687
i stated that, and the japanese name translates "100,000 horsepower"
>>
>>31335670
For single target ground in doubles
>>
>>31335727
>Because it means at force measurement.

Is that why it has a Horseshoe icon in its animation?
>>
Read the description

>The user fiercely attacks the target using its entire body.

The other horse Pokemon aren't heavy enough to be able to use this move
>>
>>31335727
if its a pun, then why don't the horse mons get it?
None of the equines can even learn it besides Mudsdale,
Can't breed it into Rapidash, Zebstrika, to en extend Girafarig or Sawsbuck.
If its truly based on cars why don't more steel types get it? Why wouldn't klinklang get it? I don't see a reason none of them do
>>
>>31335755
>Is that why it has a Horseshoe icon in its animation?

It has a horseshoe because it's Mudsdale's signature move

Snorlax and Golurk got it because they're also heavy Pokemon
>>
>>31335733
>a terrible meme
So that's all you have to say after proven wrong? Faggot.
>>
>>31335749
>lets give this move to 3 pokemon that never see battle, for doubles!
>>31335760
nothing in that description mentions weight,
if it had to deal with weight then aggron. gyrados, and groudon should all have gotten it. and they are actually used in doubles
>>31335774
signature moves mean nothing,
Leaf blade's animation is a leaf sword, and it was the signature of Sceptile who was not a knight or any standard sword user.
>>
>>31335878
>Leaf blade's animation is a leaf sword, and it was the signature of Sceptile who was not a knight or any standard sword user

It wasn't a leaf sword in Gen 3. It didn't become a leaf sword until Gen 4, when other Pokemon like Gallade and Farfetch'd could learn it.

Regardless, Sceptile has blades on its arms, so the leaf sword animation still works.
>>
>>31335918
its a literal sword, the animations take their liberties
>farfetch'd using a sword
kek
>>
>>31335670
Because GameFreak is a retard anon.
Otherwise, why would Battle Tree Kommo-o have shell smash (which would make it usable) and then lose it? Why would they nerf regular Gengar and leave its Mega untouched? Why is every Alolamon slower than my grandma's slowpoke?!
Its because Game Freak is simply terrible at its job.
>>
>>31336039
>Why is every Alolamon slower than my grandma's slowpoke?!

To combat the speed creep

There are too many Pokemon that are both fast and hard-hitting
>>
>>31336039
>Otherwise, why would Battle Tree Kommo-o have shell smash (which would make it usable) and then lose it?
Programming oversight, happens in every game.
>Why would they nerf regular Gengar and leave its Mega untouched?
Because nerfing regular Gengar nerfs Mega Gengar by reducing his switchins, and makes his ability more consistent with his appearance.
>Why is every Alolamon slower than my grandma's slowpoke?!
Why is every Johtomon shit? Some things just are, anon. Just because it upsets you doesn't mean it's a flaw.
>>
>>31336039
>>31336077
fun fact
in gen 4 Nosepass could be bred Headsmash, which was removed in gen 5, even though it would be able to get it through agislash now
>>
>>31335678
a mistake
>>
File: smug hapu.png (87KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
smug hapu.png
87KB, 400x400px
>>31335733
>>31336126
>singles irrelevant ever since gen 3
>triples literally removed
>there are people who still try to claim doubles are bad because they can't deal with high pressure environments and want 60 turn switch-n-stall fests like on their simulators
>>
>>31335678
a mode that runs a 5 fps
>>
>>31336188
>with high pressure environments
>with high horsepower environments
>>
>>31336053
Tell that to me dead Vikavolt and Golisopod

>>31336077
Things don't just happen in video game development. Choices are made and often times GameFreak makes shit decisions that most people dislike (ie ORAS Battle Frontier, cut features, downgrade to Festival Plaza, the list is longer than I can type here). Just because you're fine with flaws, oversights, and poor choices on GameFreak's side doesn't mean everyone else is willing to rollover and accept it lying down.
>>
>>31335670

High Horsepower:
>Can hit a single target in doubles
>Doesn't lose power in Grassy Terrain
>>
In battle royal multi target moves hit for almost nothing
>>
High hirsepower isnt nerfed by grassy terrain

Thats a pro i guess
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.