[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hear me out guys, what if the sinnoh remakes rework the canavale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1474645338701.jpg (166KB, 640x493px) Image search: [Google]
1474645338701.jpg
166KB, 640x493px
Hear me out guys, what if the sinnoh remakes rework the canavale (or whatever) library so that it has many tomes with actual in game effects?

They could have books that you read to your pokemon to change their nature, books to change their Hidden power, books to change their characteristics (cause why the fuck not) and more.

And that folklore book maxes out the affection of the pokemon you read it with :^)
>>
>>31335225
That sounds stupid
>>
>>31335238
would you rather have some useless buiding only degenerates reference cloging up the memory r an actually useful location in the game for both casual, competitive and autistic players?
>>
>>31335225
JUST INJECT
>>
>>31335225
pretty sure that would break the lore

But changing nature doesn't sound half bad. At best, natures would visibly stay the same (an Adamant poke would always be Adamant) but the increased/decreased stats would be changeable
>>
>>31335225
you're stupid, they wouldnt just fucking hand you the changes so easily
>>
>>31335248
you're too stupid to realize why you're being called stupid.
>>
>>31335225
>Changing Natures
Might as well make an in-game editor, right? Faggot.

>Using magic
The faggotry doesn't end.
>>
>>31335377
how exactly?

>>31335429
it could be post-game content or require a specific level or some shit, like hyper training

>>31335441
just calling me stupid doesn't mean anything

>>31335454
magic is a thing in pokemon though, at least to a certain extent, and you're an idiot if you dont see how super and hyper training, and pelago aren't as much of in-game editors.
>>
We Dragon Quest 3 now
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.