[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"GLADION IS 'DUH (((REAL))) RIVAL BROS, HAU'S

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>"GLADION IS 'DUH (((REAL))) RIVAL BROS, HAU'S JUST THE SHITTY FRIEND!"
>you don't battle or even see him nearly enough as my man Hau, and none of his fights ever come close to being as engaging or actually difficult as Hau's, Type:Null/Silvally in particular is a mediocre jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none joke overhyped by marketing who has zero relevance to anything, falls flat as an ace compared to Hau's Alolan Raichu, which can easily devestate unassuming players who are unprepared for it
>underdeveloped character, had potential but of course was wasted because he was an SM character that was not Lillie

Defend this Gladicucks. #NotMyRival
>>
you posted this yesterday. don't you have something better to do?
>>
>>31333321
Why can't they just be both rivals?
And
>underdeveloped character, had potential but of course was wasted because he was an SM character that was not Lillie
That's Lillie's fault, why do Gladicucks have to explain it?
>>
>>31333321
>underdeveloped character

Literally more developed than Hau
>>
>>31333716
Because the rival is you.
>>
>>31333735
So they are your rivals?
>>
The game's internal files refer to Hau as Friend and Gladion as Rival.
>>
>>31333351
[spoiler}Sucking dick[/spoiler] must have gotten boring for them so they decided to shitpost.
>>
Hau is actually my most favorite rival. He's so fucking pathetic, picks the starter that's weakest against yours, he's constantly getting bullied, you're always one step ahead of him and then on top of all that, you became the champion. It's as if he's the real main character, and you're the bad guy, it's pretty interesting.
>>
File: rivals.png (257KB, 1538x667px) Image search: [Google]
rivals.png
257KB, 1538x667px
>Has a much better team
>Has a much better ace
>Has a much better theme
>Has a much better character
>Has a much better pose

when will Haucucks learn?
>>
>>31333750
No.
If someone sees you as their rival, you are not obligated to see that person as a rival too.

Hau sees you as a rival, you're seeing him as little scrub
>>
>>31333863
>Primarina has only 3 attacks

god fucking damnit Game Freak, when will you learn?
>>
>>31333783
Not.

My.

Rival.
>>
>>31333321
>(((REAL)))
Wait, Gladion's a Jew?
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-01-03 21.36.29.png (185KB, 1954x356px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-01-03 21.36.29.png
185KB, 1954x356px
>>31333735
Fucking Chad Kantocock
>>
File: 1484092990055.jpg (763KB, 1000x1237px) Image search: [Google]
1484092990055.jpg
763KB, 1000x1237px
>>31333321
How does this make you feel?
>>
>>31333863
Gladion's team is actually solid UU. I'm pretty sure his League team would have been able to beat Guzma's and Lusamine's pretty easy in an actual match, looking at it now.
>>
>>31334093
What does shipping have to do with any of this? We're talking about gameplay, teams, and viability as a rival.

Dumb fanartfag.
>>
>>31333863
Do Crunch/X-Scissor change depending on starter?
Seems a bit stupid to make Silvally the type strong against your starter but then give it no STAB
>>
>>31334188
It always has STAB, because of Multi Attack.
>>
>>31334188
>no STAB

Multi-Attack is the STAB you retard
>>
>>31334188
>he doesn't know what multi-attack does, but he knows how memories work.
How did you even manage to do that, anon?
>>
>>31334211
>>31334215
>>31334220
Fuck
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.