[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here managed to trade with another copy of the game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1482073373304.png (98KB, 600x468px) Image search: [Google]
1482073373304.png
98KB, 600x468px
Has anyone here managed to trade with another copy of the game they had? I tried a while ago since I really wanted a scizor with my OT, but couldn't find myself regardless of filters.

However, after updating a retrying I was able to find myself, once. I got my scizor to the other copy of the game but now I can't find myself, again. To make matters worse, in the castle of the plaza it doesnt show th trainer of my other game, but the trainer f my same game instead. Its freaking me out and pissing me off at the same time. Any ideas?
>>
>>31333057
Use Quick Link, dumbass.
>>
>>31333518
I dont have 2 dses, I should've cleared that up, only a copy of both sun and moon
>>
>>31333530
>Putting a Scizor up on the GTS, hoping that you'll be able to get it before someone else does
Playing with fire, boy.
>>
>>31333554
I didn't, I was putting up shitmons for a scizor, and filtering the level and gender.

Otherwise my original scyther would've gotten sniped before I got it to evolve
>>
File: sad_by_serperly_z-d5t7znl.jpg (30KB, 628x604px) Image search: [Google]
sad_by_serperly_z-d5t7znl.jpg
30KB, 628x604px
pleas help
>>
>>31333057
Did you try re-uploading your shitmon, or switching to a slightly less shitmon? There's a flood of certain Pokemon on the GTS, and because the GTS is a piece of shit, that means that finding your specific shitmon can be difficult.
>>
>>31335546
Multiple times, and I checked every time I couldn't find it to make sure it wasnt sniped. I was filtering to the point nothing came up (by gender, level, region and pokemon wanted), it simply shows no pokemon fit the filters even after making 100% sure it does.
>>
>>31335575
What's the info on your shitmon, OP? Let me see if I can find it.
>>
>>31335625
>tfw gave up for a while and the shitty level 1 corsola I had got sniped
It is (now) a level 1 no item scyther called "inb4 edgy", OT Sunne and asking specifically for a female level 1-10 scizor
>>
>>31335677
Not seeing it, though that could just be the GTS being awful. Not sure what to say, anon. If it worked once, it should work again.

I'm willing to help with transferring it if you're willing to trust a random person on 4chan, but that's up to you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.