[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Anywhere for the sake of research! Just like my idol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: VSScientist_SM.png (30KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
VSScientist_SM.png
30KB, 400x240px
>"Anywhere for the sake of research! Just like my idol __ Professor Birch."
Why Birch out of all people?
>>
it's a hint at the rse remakes
>>
>>31330848
His 12 year old daughter is hot.
>>
>>31330848
Maybe he's a chubby chaser
>>
>>31330848
I thought it was cute that birch and elm aren't total losers. Like they have a fan. that neat. Still ain't oak, or one of our last 3 profs, who I call the super fuckable trio, but yeah, thats good for them
>>
He's clearly a Jontron fan
>>
>>31330848
Birch is well known as a hands on Professor that travels to learn about Pokemon in contrast to the rest that generally work in a lab
>>
>"He is known to be more outgoing than the other Pokémon Professors, and oftentimes his research takes him outdoors. His field of study is primarily how Pokémon behave in the wild."
I mean, that's a little hard to believe if we're talking about a guy who gets chased by a Poochyena
>>
>>31330848
He wants to be bara
>>
>>31330908
Here is the Elm fan?

>>31330848
Doesn't Birch study habitat?
>>
File: CoyAfTFUAAEjwyS.jpg (83KB, 821x709px) Image search: [Google]
CoyAfTFUAAEjwyS.jpg
83KB, 821x709px
>>31330876
>This
>>
>>31330908
Elm's son wants to be a professor just like him
it's kind of adorable really
>>
>>31330954
Well, it's all about marketing, isn't it?
>>
>>31330848

Because "Just like Professor Oak!" would be too cliche.
>>
File: original.jpg (25KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
25KB, 600x375px
>>31330876
>His 12 year old daughter
>not playing as May
>>
>>31330954
considering that he was prepared with Pokemon the thing probably got the jump on him. it's bound to happen in that kind of work
>>
>>31330848
Birch's specialty is field study. He doesn't just stay in the lab 24/7 like the other professors
>>
>>31330908
Birch is cute Imo
>>
>>31331505
yeah, they can't pander on every dialogue
>>
Birch's specialty is fieldwork, he gets out there and explores and studies all over.
That's more exciting and romantic to a scientist than just sitting in a lab.
>>
>>31330848
gen3pandering
>>
>>31330908
Oak is overrate even in-universe. Other prof study new field of pokemon knowledge (Elm with eggs, Kukui with Z-moves etc.). Oak however is busy trying to set himself up as an icon of generation (hosting the radio program, rushing to congratulate your league victory in GSC despite Elm being your mentor and not him, and printing his face on Alolan tanks). He hardly get outside of his lab and rely on nameless kids like you to complete his pokedex research. I am sure he is the type of researcher that plagiarize the work of younger scientist like Elm and publish it under his own name (maybe left Elm's name on a footnote or an appendix if he felt being generous). No wonder where Blue got his jerkassery from.
>>
>>31330848
Gen 3 pandering. Remember all references to other gens are pandering
>>
Because Birch is cute and you all know it.
>>
>>31332859
So Oak is the Pokemon equivalent of Bill Nye or Black Scientist Man?
>>
>>31332859
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Professor

There is more of the than I've realized.
>>
>>31330848
Because he is the one who gets on his feet and does extreme fieldwork. Did you not play the games?
>>
>>31331532
I want to fuck the girl not role play as her
>>
>>31331532
Brendan just makes more sense
>>
>>31332859
This
>>
>>31333089
>Black Scientist Man
Sauce? Or is this just a frantic antempt at finding excuses for him being a fraud since "he's black so he can't be smarter than me"
>>
>>31333236
Clearly he's referring to Neil DeGrasse Tyson, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>31333236
>>31333365
I'm just going to point out, while Neil become somewhat of a pop symbol for cringy teens that think nerdy is being hip and have a like on the "i fucking love science" facebook page, dude is legit, at least in astrophysics
>>
>>31333236
he's not a fraud per se, he's just a fucking joke
>>
>>31330848
Because Birch was one of if not the only professor seen out in the field interacting with Pokemon.
>>
>>31333403
>>31333410
He spends more time doing PR bullshit than actually science, but I still have no idea what the relevance here is.
>>
>>31333462
Professor Oak is the same way, he spends his time doing PR bullshit not actual pokemon science
>>
>>31333462
Well he was doing a lot of science before becoming culturally relevant though
>>
>>31333236
Tyson is very good with astrophysics, but he has a tendency to overstep his bounds and talk like he knows about Biology, Psychology, Sociology, etc when he probably just took an entry level course 12 years ago.
>>
>>31333139
>Only see him in the field once
>It's when he gets cornered by a shtmon
>Rest of the time he's in his lab sending his son out to do shit
>>
>>31333761
I mean, let's be real here
every professor is guilty of this
>>
>>31333851
At least Sycamore and Rowan both get out and about a bit. Okay not so much Rowan, but yeah.
>>
>>31333879
I'd say Rowan was more involved than Sycamore.

All I remember Sycamore doing is having lunch with Lysandre and battling you with the Kanto Starters. Rowan on the other hand talked to you and your friends at the library (forget why) and screamed at Team Galactic for you. He was a bigger help on your journey.
>>
Because Birch is the Masked Royal.
>>
>>31331532
his 12 year old son is hot too.
>>
>>31332859
>printing his face on Alolan tanks

what?
>>
Because he looks like Jontron
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.