[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is GameFreak a really small studio or how come after all those

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1453552762033.jpg (67KB, 760x428px) Image search: [Google]
1453552762033.jpg
67KB, 760x428px
Is GameFreak a really small studio or how come after all those years in development, this game still feels incomplete as fuck?
>>
>>31329937
>all those years in development
>announcement date: february 2016
>release date: november 2016

and people still insist that SM isn't rushed.
>>
>>31329937
Its no so much that it's incomplete it's more so that it feels completed in the wrong spot.

Z-crystals maybe get four or five lines of explanation in the main story while lillie bitching at her mom easily gets triple that

also the feature dropping from last gen for no real reason.
>>
>>31329937
Around 110 people, of course it is.
>>
>>31330104
>implying games start development when they're announced

How fucking retarded are you?
>>
>>31330104
>I know nothing about game developpement : The post
>>
>>31329937
>hardly any post game
>new mons have low encounter rate
>not many old mons appear in the wild
>rehashes of older better systems
>characters talk for 80% of the playtime
>character has no expressions other than ouo
>Z moves basically never used
>hard to get to lvl 100
>hyper training is bullshit
It wasn't what it was hyped up to be.
>>
File: 1420205258706.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1420205258706.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>31330108
Don't worry Anon, I'm sure we'll be getting new mega next game ! Right ?
>>
File: 1474097141700.jpg (16KB, 185x254px) Image search: [Google]
1474097141700.jpg
16KB, 185x254px
>Another thread from the same cover art fag
>>
>>31330820
I'm pretty sure the amount of content in the post game is the same as any game that isn't a third version or a remake. RS has just some legendary catch and the Battle Tower for exemple, but Emerald fixed it with the Battle frontier, rematches and other stuff. SM has legendary catch too, Battle tree, various trainer to battle at the league, UB side quest and I think I forget some stuff, but it's not that empty of a post game.We'll just have to wait for the next game and pray for a game linked to Alola.
>>
>>31329937
because they knew the 3DS is a shitty underpowered console so they just wanted to wait for the switch to give us a complete experience
>>
>same thread with the same OP pic every single time
>200+ guaranteed replies

how does he do it?
>>
>>31331584
Yeah just like the Gameboy was so underpowered that they couldn't fit 2 regions in it even if they asked for Iwata's help, right?

>people still think it isn't GF that can't into programming
>>
>>31330104
fuck you're a moron
>>
>>31329937
I imagine most of the reasoning involves the 3DS' limitations.
>>
>>31330104
This post reminds me of the argument that no one should have thought that Squeenix was making a Kingdom Hearts 3 until they actually officially announced that they were.
>>
>>31330820
I think the main issue is that Alola is so fucking small. Barely any exploration and the new Pokémon are overshadowed by older mons. Most previous generations have extra caves or places to explore that are really large and have secrets to find. Alola really doesn't.
>>
>>31333113
It sure feels that way. Game was announced 2013 and Nomura already said yesterday that the wait will be longer. So probably 2018? Damn.
>>
>>31330820
Fucking this
Not even close of being one of the greatest games
>>
>>31333113
>announced: 2013
>current year: 2017

It definitely fucking feels that way.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.