[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh look there are the same boards as in SM Im sure that means

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: HMFQ2.jpg (87KB, 380x287px) Image search: [Google]
HMFQ2.jpg
87KB, 380x287px
Oh look there are the same boards as in SM

Im sure that means they will build a gym in Black 3 White 3 in this empty lot with boards on it right? RIGHT?

Whats even the point of that?
>>
>>31329135
lol maybe the boards were just a reference to these ones
"It all comes togheter" 9/11 GF
>>
Not to mention getting rid of trials in favour of gymss would kill the unique feel of Alola
>>
>>31329135
They wont do shit. The old guys machop in Vermilion has been flattening the same square piece of land for 4 gens now
>>
>>31329135
Except SM boards are a reference to actual places and not just a 1x1 square with some wood on it, retard.
>>
>>31329439
What are you even talking about?
>>
>>31329424
He's built a castle now. It's where the contest equivalent of Kanto will be in Kanto games that are coming next.
>>
>>31329460
Boards = threads
>>
>>31329439
What do you think is on the picture in the main post?

Fucking Floccesy Town
>>
File: PokemonShinyGold_12-18.png (8KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
PokemonShinyGold_12-18.png
8KB, 240x160px
>>31329424
>>31329463
Nice place for a Battle Tower.
>>
Gyms in Alola would feel awkward, like GF admitting trials were a mistake
>>
>>31330352
They were a mistake though.
>>
>>31330578
It doesnt mean GF will straight admitt they were by replacing them with gyms in the very same region. Going back to gyms in next game in different region is more polite way of doing this
>>
>>31329485
Literally didn't even understand my post
>>
>>31330624
Explain what you mean maybe?
>>
It's pretty obvious that gyms are being built in Alola.

Trials have been a tradition for centuries in Alola, but they are very outdated if you compare them to other region's gyms and Leagues.

That's why Kukui built a League, and that's why he is now building gyms. He wants to modernize his region.
>>
>>31330732
He ISNT building any gyms, he never even implied that
>>
>>31330635
Whatever I believe I was tired when I typed that.
>>
>>31330743
But he wants to modernize the whole region. He wants Alola to be seen as a region trainers would want to go for challenge, as they would in any other region.
So what's the point of keeping trials then? It's a cultural thing for Alola's inhabitants, strangers don't really care about it.
Gyms would be more appropriate for them.
>>
>>31330785
>But he wants to modernize the whole region.
He never said that, he said he wanted Alola tio have a league so the whole world will see how strong Alola is
>>
>>31330827
And now that Alola has a League, it would make sense to add gyms to:

1. Demonstrate how strong Alola REALLY is.
2. As I previously said, to modernize the region.

Yeah, he never said he is building gyms, I get it. But the empty lots are there.
>>
>>31330895
>1. Demonstrate how strong Alola REALLY is.

Gyms are weaker than league so no

>2. As I previously said, to modernize the region.
He never said he wants to modernize the region

There isnt enough empty lots to even make 8 gyms
>>
>>31329491
the battle tower is in Johto though
>>
>>31330732
>inb4 conflict between gyms and trials
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.