[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Could future Pokemon sequels — maybe even a Black 3 and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Mr._Masuda_copy_2.jpg (52KB, 420x560px) Image search: [Google]
Mr._Masuda_copy_2.jpg
52KB, 420x560px
>Could future Pokemon sequels — maybe even a Black 3 and White 3 — be in the cards? Masuda provides only a vague answer: "If in the future, we feel that we want to continue, perhaps we'll have a continuation. But we're really satisfied with how Black 2 and White 2 have turned out, so perhaps not."

Anyone else likes Mr Masuda? Please come back and make the games that we like.
>>
Source?
>>
>>31328530
http://www.polygon.com/gaming/2012/9/17/3348288/pokemon
>>
>>31328443
>that we like
You mean with literally no changes whatsoever? Because Masuda has the biggest boner for nostalgia (he outright said that what he liked about SM is what stayed the same from past games - can't find the interview but I read that).

I like how Ohmori is challenging the status quo of the series without touching its core.
>>
>>31328703
>You mean with literally no changes whatsoever?
I don't know about others, but I'm not a fan of what Ohmori is doing. I wouldn't mind if Pokemon went back to its formulaic self.
>>
>>31328755
STOCKHOLM
Y
N
D
R
O
M
E
>>
>>31328755
The changes are much celebrated here in /vp/, why do you think most people like SM? And it's still pretty formulaic, literally nothing from the core of Pokemon has been touched, and this includes the progress and pacing of the story which is at the levels of BW/2.
>>
File: chateau.png (38KB, 302x263px) Image search: [Google]
chateau.png
38KB, 302x263px
>>31328766
Anon...
>>31328770
...this is stockholm syndrome. Should I remind you how casualized and sterile SM and ORAS were?

Pic related is another depressing reminder that I shouldn't expect any kind of endgame anymore. We don't even have anything to replace the Chateau, which was already pretty dull.
>>
>>31328815
>casualized and sterile
I'm talking about the core of Pokemon dumbass. Most long running game series just wish they would stay so true to its roots like Pokemon does. FF embraced change a little too much and they basically had to spawn another series of RPGs (Bravely Default) to make it go back to its roots.

I'm saying that SM had changes made to it but the core wasn't touched, and that those changes were celebrated.

>endgame
I'm talking main game.
>>
>>31328755
I am forever in Ohmori's debt because he finally removed HMs
That decision alone has convinced me that he is good for the series
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.