[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Stars is going to be announced Thursday night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: C1w7tRYUcAAfmwQ.jpg (50KB, 1022x265px) Image search: [Google]
C1w7tRYUcAAfmwQ.jpg
50KB, 1022x265px
Daily reminder that Stars is going to be announced Thursday night and your denial only makes my dick harder.
>>
Reminder Prism will not be announced until April and the game itself will be rushed as fuck because like ORAS Game Freak does not actually want to make it, only even worse because they won't even have things in mind they wanted to put in the originals but couldn't get to work like how DexNav and Soaring were inspired by scrapped RS concepts
>>
There's no evidence that it's going to be announced on Thursday. There'll be a Pokemon game on the Switch sure, but people keep acting as if for certain there's going to be a Pokemon announcement.
>>
>>31326780
>rushed
There's tons of evidence that suggests SM was originally meant for the Switch. If anything, the 3DS port of "Stars" was rushed so they wouldn't have to go 2 years without a game.
>>
>>31326790
I don't think there will be a trailer, but I'm pretty confident that at the very least it'll be teased.
>>
>>31326738
Could mean a Stadium style game, that would be cool
Imagine if Nintendo made a Showdown style sim with EV sliders and shit
>>
At best they are gonna show the logo, but it doesnt matter cause its gona be jusst sun/moon with some extra pointless things
>>
File: 1472739858009.gif (2MB, 240x192px) Image search: [Google]
1472739858009.gif
2MB, 240x192px
>>31326797
>the 3DS port of "Stars"
>>
>announcing a game this early
Enjoy your erect penis while you sit alone in your dark room.
>>
>>31326738
It's Prism
>>
>>31326874
>runs like shit on the 3DS, even on the n3DS it runs bad at times suggesting the game was developed for better hardware
>bottom screen is useless unlike XY/ORAS
>triple battles and horde battles were probably supposed to be in (the 3 guys in the Aether lab have pokemon with movesets suitable for a triple battle, and the 5 skull grunts you battle in a row could've been a horde battle)
>SOS battles were just a last minute replacement for horde battles

When you really think about it, it's very possible the leaks are true and Stars has been in development for the Switch. The Switch kept getting pushed back by Nintendo though, so GF probably made a quit shitty port of Stars so they can get some revenue in for 2016.
>>
>>31326898
>newfag doesn't remember BW2's early announcement
>>
I can't wait for PokePark 3: Island Adventure
>>
>>31326945
Your problem is thinking being incompetent at optimization is a rarity

>>31326956
>BW released 2010
>BW2 announced in early 2012
>>
>>31326738
>>31326930
>pokemon star yellow
>>
File: shrug.png (12KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
12KB, 560x407px
>>31326874
Not him but
>game can't be on two consecutive console generations
>what is Zelda: BotW

It CAN happen, but it isn't likely.
>>
>>31326945
Shame the QR Scanner is a thing
>>
>>31326797
>There's tons of evidence that suggests SM was originally meant for the Switch.
No
No there isnt
There isnt a single shred of evidence for that claim
>>
>>31327226
What would it take?

Game Freak literally admitting it (which would never happen)? Or is leaks from multiple sources and seeing that the game was designed with 1 screen and better hardware in mind not enough?
>>
>Pokemon at home
>everyone already plays Sun/Moon at home
>Pokemon Home
>the opposite of Pokemon Go
>Pokemon Go Switch confirmed

It's just garbage man, don't expect anything good from Nintendo ever
>>
>>31327265
>>>/v/
>>
>>31327047
>what is Zelda: BotW
TwiPri did it first and came out on WiiU last year so its been on three consoles; GameCube, Wii, and now Wii-U .
>>
>>31327256
Then why didn't they just shit out another gen VI game or just do a "Road to DP" thing like they did when DP were delayed?
>>
>>31327256
Can you please cite the leakers and their past accomplishments because besides ones more often known for spewing shit than their few legit leaks all I've heard of the sort is hearsay twisted by the memetic flow.
>>
>>31327391
are you seriously this behind on the curve? this shit has been reported by tons of game sites already

>>31327388
because GF isn't /vp/ and isn't as obsessed with DP as we are

>people on this board STILL think we're getting DP remakes before gen 8
>>
File: IMG_7368.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7368.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>>31326738
Watch the games be remakes or emulations of gold and silver. Screencap this
>>
>>31327391
>>31327256
Oh and to clarify I mean specifically the "Sun/Moon was meant for Switch and 3DS was a hasty port" part.
>>
>>31327226
What is:
>ridiculously hi-res models
>unused animations involving those models
>second screen used for cartoony map instead of menus
>battle menu redesigned to fit well on a single screen instead of touchscreen
>bad optimisation for hardware
>>
>>31327479
Most of that applies to XY/ORAS too and the touch screen UI stuff can all be chalked down to design decisions, a map for one is an easy go-to after many people complained about lack of one in XY and many 3DS games such as Yo-kai Watch or just about any RPG that isn't XY/ORAS using the touch screen for a map, the old battle menu could work on a single screen just as well as most of the touch screen stuff in SM would unaltered

Also GF said back in 2014 they were developing for N3DS, so 3DS SM was clearly in mind already
>>
>>31327424
on it
>>
>>31327567
The old XYORAS battle menu is 2x2, the new moves list is 1x4. That strikes me as a deliberate decision made to ease the transition into single screen again, because 2x2 works so well with a touch screen. The optimisation for XYORAS wasn't stellar but it's miles better than SM. The map could have been another tab, just like in ORAS. There's no reason to scrap all the other uses of that screen.
>>
>>31327619
There's stuff in the middle now with the menu sprites being shown so you can click on them to view stat changes, so can't have a 4x4 button setup that covers them. Simple menu design choice. Bonus points for having a 1x4 movelist again just like RGBY and GSC for nostalgiafag pandering.

The optimization is about the same, there's just more on screen to handle to begin with.
>>
>>31326738
>implying it won't be named Prism
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.