[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"GLADION IS 'DUH (((REAL))) RIVAL BROS, HAU'S

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: VSGladion[1].png (56KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
VSGladion[1].png
56KB, 400x240px
>"GLADION IS 'DUH (((REAL))) RIVAL BROS, HAU'S JUST THE SHITTY FRIEND!"
>you don't battle or even see him nearly enough as my man Hau, and none of his fights ever come close to being as engaging or actually difficult as Hau's, Type:Null/Silvally in particular is a mediocre jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none joke overhyped by marketing who has zero relevance to anything
>underdeveloped character, had potential but of course was wasted because he was an SM character that was not Lillie

Fuck the in-game data, the OST names, the Silvally type-advantage thing, this fucker flopped and you know it. #NotMyRival
>>
Is there anyone that says Hau isn't a rival? You'd have to be braindead and/or autistic to believe that.
>>
>>31324608
Calling Hau a rival is a disservice though, Hau is never antagonistic towards you at all. There is no rivalry. Either Gladion counts or SM has no rival, either one is fine.
>>
>>31325283
>Hau is never antagonistic towards you at all.

neither is May/Brendan. That doesn't make them magically not rivals.
>>
>>31325386
>What is the Route 110 battle
>>
>>31325465
>Hi, <player>, long time no see! While I was searching for other Pokémon, my Pokémon grew stronger. So… How about a little battle?
>antagonistic

No.
>>
>>31325531
Sorry, I meant Route 119.
Although I could've sworn that Route 110's was a little more antagonistic too.
>>
>>31325589
Brenden/May are never antagonistic towards you. Or at least May isn't.
>>
File: 1467336683070.jpg (8KB, 178x172px) Image search: [Google]
1467336683070.jpg
8KB, 178x172px
>>31324608
Gladion actually has a rival's personality.

Hau is about as good a rival as Tierno when it comes to personality, that is to say he fucking sucks. He doesn't even pick the good starter against you, and his battle theme is too upbeat while Gladion's actually has a bit of tension to it.

Hau's Raichu is a ballbuster if you don't have a fast Pokémon with a super effective move to take it out (which is unlikely if you limit yourself to new Pokémon because everything is fucking slow), but he's so shitty in every other manner that I prefer to think of Gladion as the "real" rival and Hau being a secondary rival like May/Bianca/Tierno.
>>
>>31324608
>Hau
>difficult
>>
>>31324608
>(((REAL)))
>>>/pol/
>>
>>31325671
Hau stops you the moment you come to Ula'Ula for battle, it's very easy for unassuming players to come in unprepared with a mon in lead that can't do shit against Alolan Raichu, prompting a KO.
>>
>>31325671
Hau is mid tier. Not total shit but not much going for him

He get exceptional points for being able to fuck you up but isn't anything exceptional.

He's like a lesser Barry. I would rank him under Hugh
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.