[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>post yfw these games had more islands than Sun and Moon better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: firered-leafgreen.jpg (85KB, 470x235px) Image search: [Google]
firered-leafgreen.jpg
85KB, 470x235px
>post yfw these games had more islands than Sun and Moon
better postgame content too
>>
File: KKK loop.webm (300KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
KKK loop.webm
300KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>31324467
It'd be harder to find a game with less postgame than SM.
Hell, content in general.
>>
>>31325254
XY
Done
>>
>>31325266
XY has more content than SM by virtue of the Triples and Rotations lines at the maison as well as the friend Safari.
>>
>>31324467
>>31325254
>>31325266
>>31325319
The only games with good postgame were FRLG and HGSS. Everything else was either literally nothing or just battle facilities.
>>
>>31325348
>The only games with good postgame were FRLG and HGSS.
>Former was islands with nothing on it
>Latter was just the worst battle facility
What
>>
>>31325348
In Sinnoh you had a whole new island as well as several roaming legends.

In Unova you had the entire eastern region.

Not bad if you ask me.
>>
>>31325376
Islands to explore and the mini rocket quest.

>>Latter was just the worst battle facility
Literally Kanto
>>
>>31325391
Let me correct that then
>Former was islands with nothing on it
>Latter was the worst battle facility and 30 minutes of nostalgia
>>
10 years before ORAS and still better. A whole new mini-region as postgame isn't happening again.
>>
>>31325348
Good battle facilities are a lot more valuable than new areas.
>>
>>31324467
epic black surprise text

I was totally caught off guard xD
>>
>>31325391
>Literally Kanto
And that had, what exactly?
8 more Gym leaders that you could breeze through in five minutes?
>>
>>31325493
You mean that same Battle facility you've had since fucking Pokémon Crystal re-hashed and updated ad nauseam? That thing that will forever be in every Pokémon game until the franchise dies? You'd really have that one thing over and over again instead of more place to explore, Pokémon to catch, and proper characters to interact with?
>>
>>31325266
they took out simple shit like outfit presets and ribbons and shit, and they at least attempted to include a maze with Pokemon Village, so I'd have to say that yes, S&M do have less content
>>
>>31324467
I think these games are the best because there's a perfect space in the pokemon center to save in
>>
>>31324467
These games are ridiculously underrated desu
>>
>>31325319
Are you actually implying that shit counts as content?
>>
>>31325348
Sinnoh's postgame was basically a mini region.

Hell I even nuzlocked it a couple times, to mixed results.
>>
>>31327297
What was Sinnoh's postgame again? The battle area place and Stark Mountain?
>>
>>31327319
Iirc it was a fun little island you could dick around in for a few hours without getting bored
>>
>>31327034
No, that's the Battle Tower.

Some good battle facilities include the Battle Pyramid, the Battle Castle and also Black Tower/White Treehollow if those count.
>>
>>31325493
That's pretty subjective.

One of the biggest aspects of pokemon is discovery. If, after I've beaten the game, I have nothing to discover, then the rest is just buildup and grinding which is alright, but when that's the only avenue, it gets tiring and it makes people retire the game earlier.
>>
>>31325569
They shoulda made the gym leaders harder but I like the fact that they were there and their music was remixed and you got to see how all the towns had progressed since the previous game.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.