/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, we're the only good Pokemon this gen. Legends and Kanto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: alola.png (360KB, 980x826px) Image search: [Google]
alola.png
360KB, 980x826px
Hi, we're the only good Pokemon this gen.

Legends and Kanto mutants need not apply.
>>
It's kind of incredible how many shitmons there are this gen. In XY they at least TRIED making every new Pokemon viable (except Dedenne)
>>
>>31323483
Just like how Gen 5's Pokemon having retarded evolution levels were made with their locations in mind, Gen 7's Regional Dex and Pokemon were made with a slower VGC in mind.
But then the UBs and Tapus happened and threw the idea of a Regional Dex like that out the fucking window.
Even moreso when VGC17 is probably going right back to Le Genies of Healthy Meta meaning they were literally only going to shine for a few months before being buried under everything that did their job better, Sub-Legends or not.
>>
>>31323483
They tried making Vikavolt viable; balancing out SpA vs other stats
They tried making Golisopod viable; great bulk AND offense, but shitty ability
They tried making Ribombee viable; did an okay job.
Same with Mimikyu
>>
File: 14813837721051.png (810KB, 1280x929px) Image search: [Google]
14813837721051.png
810KB, 1280x929px
Can i be on the club?
>>
How about the tapus?
How about mimikyu?
How about the ultra beasts?
How about alola-marowak?
How about the robot bunny bich?
Stop being so autistic
>>
>>31323454
OP is a retard.

Oranguru is going to be PU.
>>
>>31323454
But anon, that's not the entire Alola dex.
>>
>>31323610
>2017
>he plays singles
>>
>>31323594
I fail to see how it has a shit ability. Its a free way to get a fakeout that has a 90 bp and stab twice in a match.
>Open with him
>Free kill if they arent prepared to counter you
>They knock you to half health (or you knock yourself to half health because if you dont run life orb on him you are a retard)
>Switch him back in later for a free kill on a low health enemy
>>
>>31323607
Reading comprehension, my dear friend
>>
>>31323607
>legends and kanto mutants need not apply
>>
>>31323637
its gimmicky and forces switches when you dont want to switch
you're forced to use priority even when you don't want to, in a Lele meta no less
can't setup for shit because you'll be switching back out again
bug stab is horrendously underpowered

is golisopod absolute dogshit? nah
is emergency exit? nah
but there are far better options

Swam
or Stall
>>
>>31323568
VGC17 is only stuff from the AlolaDex and the Island Scan Pokémon I think
>>
>preferring toxapex over based mareanie
wtf
>>
>>31323764
No Island Scan. If that were the case we might actually see Eelektross be viable again.
>>
>inb4 Primarina
>>
>>31323454
Bewear, Salazzle, Dhelmise, Mimikyu, Ribbombee, Araquanid aren't at least decent? I'm unsure if Pallosand is worthwhile. It has neat walling potential and isn't passive, but has less utility options like Stealth Rock and Will-o-Wisp. I feel most of the Alola mons have movepool issues than stat problems.
>>
>>31323454
Mimikyuu is Ou isn't he? Wishiwashi is good in TR with oranguru.
>>
File: 1476812871249.png (811KB, 1225x660px) Image search: [Google]
1476812871249.png
811KB, 1225x660px
>>31323454
>No Mimikyu
>No Araquanid
>Adds a VGC mon (Oranguru) while ignoring other good mons from that format like Drampa, Vikavolt and Mudsdale, 2/3 of which are played outside of TR teams.
>>
>>31323665
Here's your (you)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.