[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the "Switch is a console only, mainline Pokemon will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: pokemon-switch.png (137KB, 625x352px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-switch.png
137KB, 625x352px
Are the "Switch is a console only, mainline Pokemon will never come to it" posters trolling or actual denialfags?

I cannot tell.
>>
I can get how some people can not believe in it happening, but half of the people say it won't come to the switch because it's not a handheld when thats THE WHOLE POINT OF THE SWITCH!
>>
They just don't want to buy a Switch and are in denial
The Switch is literrally marketed as an hybrid between home console and handheld, and Masuda already said that he looked forward to work on a game for the Switch once they see how people use the features of the console
>>
>>31321978
3DS sales have plateaued and no rumors of a dedicated 3DS successor are going around.

Switch is clearly intending to replace 3DS too.

3DS has maybe another year of life in it, but then it's ogre.
>>
>>31321961
>mainline Pokemon will never come to it
Give me at least ONE screenshot of someone actually saying this.
>>
>>31322002
I don't get why, I'm a poorfag who upgraded to a N3DS in Januiary and wish the 3DS would die right fucking now.

240p is cancer, I hate it so much.

I would sell plasma for Pokemon Switch if I had to.
>>
>>31322023
>>31313627

Have a live post.
>>
>>31322033
Because most of /vp/ is underaged and they don't want to ask their parent to pay them a brand new console because they wanted a PS4 or a Xbone
>>
>>31322097
This, also kek
>>
>>31322022
I don't think they'll end the 3DS that quickly. I would say 3 years minimum.
>>
>>31322097
I mean November, January was a weird slip.

/vp/ is too cynical/gross for most of the underage Pokemon community I thought, I mean we got too many youngfags(18-20)

Fuck youngfags though.
>>
>>31322119
It's six years old now. That's the lifespan of most home consoles, and handhelds generally die quicker. Deny all you want, but PokéSuMo was its dying breath.
>>
>>31322119
Like the other anon said, it's six and hardware sales have plateaued, it's almost time to move on.
>>
>>31322164
>PokéSuMo
Come on Anon, everyone knows you're supposed to call it PockMons MonSun
>>
>>31322164
>Deny all you want, but GenVII was its dying breath.
The next won't be on Switch though, GF is probably already working on the next game and Masuda already said that they'll wait a little before working on Switch
>>
>>31322291
He lied, 3DS isn't getting another main series except MAYBE an inferior version of Stars.
>>
>>31322080
He didn't say that a mainline game won't ever come to it.
>>
>>31322313
>He lied
No seriously, everytime I say this, someone answer exactly this. I want to believe you but I need proof, did he lied in a previous interview ?
Why would he make such an elaborate lie to hide his project when he could just avoid de question like he usually do by giving a silly answer (Haha, I don't know)or just say that he can't reply for now
>>
File: 34545a3e3d178cdc5d4f86efc0246c.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
34545a3e3d178cdc5d4f86efc0246c.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
>post yfw they announce the next game is still going to be on the 3DS
>>
>>31322313
>an inferior version of Stars.
We already have that, it's called Sun and Moon
>>
How soon should I buy mine? Is this gonna be one of those things where I need to wait six months for them to work out the kinks?
>>
>>31322568
Everyone lies, Nintendo lied saying the DS wasn't replacing the GBA.

Corporations lie to protect profits, they still want to bleed what they can out of the life supported 3DS.
>>
>>31322610
Never buy a console on its release, that's common sense. Wait for it to have several games that you like to begin with, or at least wait for Pokemon to be announced before buying one
>>
>>31322569
>yfw you're a denialfag who will need to either buy a Switch or wait a couple years for an emu to play the next Pokemon game.
>>
>>31322569
back to /pol/ with you
>>
>>31322624
I'm not sure about this. This might sounds dumb, but isn't japan super strict about lying to people, I mean, reputation-wise ? I mean it's okay when a company says it, but an "actual person" is another thing
>>
>>31322684
Nope, corporations lie every day.

The only people not allowed to lie in Japan are the salarymen, the head honchos and the machine can say whatever as long as it doesn't have consequences on the economy.
>>
>>31322645
who's a denialfag, this is 100% confirmed, my dad works for Nintendo and told me so
>>
>>31322710
I see, but I'm still curious, I really want to know if Masuda ever lied before in an interview because I really don't recall it. I know /vp/ sees him like the biggest asshole on Earth, but maybe he has a sense of honor
>>
>>31322097
>Because most of /vp/ is underaged and they don't want to ask their parent to pay them a brand new console

This, the most funny are the posts "I'm to scared to hack my 3ds pls help : ("
>>
>>31322624
Masuda isn't "Nintendo".

People need to separate facts from what their personal desires, you can't go around saying that the previous director of the franchise was lying without evidence.
>>
>>31324219
Masuda said the switch was the future. So its basically confirmed
>>
Dk if anyone cares but ...

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1332558
>>
>>31322164
>>31322291
We might get another game before the Switch BW2 style. But, eventually, we're going to have to move on to a different console. The reason for many of our (arguable) content droughts Gen 6 onward were because of the limited content the 3DS forced Gamefreak into.

That could be the reason why we haven't seen something on the scale of HGSS on these games. I think Gamefreak has the drive to make a lot of content and want to do something like HGSS on a 3D game, but simply can't because of the constraints that the 3DS has.

I think the Switch is a way of really going forward with the various Nintendo properties, as seen in Breath of the Wild.

But I'm a fucking retard, so.
>>
>>31324705
>being on weak hardware = can't have lots of content
false
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.