[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you feel if there was a Kanto sequel and old characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Dapper gent.png (117KB, 201x598px) Image search: [Google]
Dapper gent.png
117KB, 201x598px
How would you feel if there was a Kanto sequel and old characters like Blaine, Agatha, Mr. Fuji and possibly Oak had passed on?
>>
>>31319572
I'd be fine with it since it'd make sense
It's a given that people like Blaine and Pryce would have, at the very least, already established their successors.
>>
>>31319572
I'd be down If Daisy Oak becomes the new regional professor(who's married to Bill)
>>
I always like to see people getting older in fictional media so that would be fine with me. No way they're going to kill Oak, though.
>>
>>31319594
>I'd be down If Daisy Oak becomes the new regional professor(who's married to Blue)
ftfy
>>
>>31319600
>>31319594
What if Oak was in a wheelchair and Daisy pushed it around for him?
>>
A Kanto sequel is the only really good way to go back to the region

Also
>implying Agatha isn't now a ghost like her pokemon
>>
>>31319572
>How would you feel if there was a Kanto sequel
great. because I'm more interested in what happened to johto in the last 17 years.
>>
How old was Blaine during the original run?
>>
>>31319796

if they can allow you to visit the region afterwards.

would buy/10
>>
the japanese usually can live a long time, they'll probably be fine.
>>
>>31319594
Why bill tho
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.