[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know it's still a few years off, but are you guys excited

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: images(21).jpg (6KB, 204x153px) Image search: [Google]
images(21).jpg
6KB, 204x153px
I know it's still a few years off, but are you guys excited for the gen 5 remake!? I feel so Old, it seems as if it just came out a couple years ago...
>>
>>31318813
I'm kinda scared for remakes.

E/Pt/BW&2 are my personal favourite games. I was so disappointed with ORAS, I just hope they don't fuck up the inevitable Sinnoh and Unova remakes. SM were better than XY, but it still felt underwhelming.

BW2 feels like a couple of years ago to me too.
>>
>>31318813
BW doesn't need a remake. Its fine the way it is
>>
Stop the remakes at GBA games desu.
>>
File: IMG_3417.jpg (1MB, 1786x1069px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3417.jpg
1MB, 1786x1069px
Fucking falseflaggers pretending to be newfags, 2010/11 was-
oh god
>>
>>31318894
Oras and XY were a flop because they had the same old same old going on. SM is a little better, by the time the remakes for BW/BW2 come they should have renewed interest somehow.
>>
File: Spr_BW_Clerk_F.png (2KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
Spr_BW_Clerk_F.png
2KB, 80x80px
>>31318813
Black and White had the best designs for the Clerk/Office Worker Trainer class.
>>
>>31318813
>best music
>best in-game dexes
>best story
>did the multiple rivals thing but good
>sequels to expand, instead of a 3rd version rehash
Why was Gen 5 a besto?
>>
File: 1484045425907.jpg (40KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484045425907.jpg
40KB, 720x480px
>>31318813

playing through Black 2 rn actually. coming down fresh off of Moon, it's incredible how much Black 2 just FEELS like a better game, just walking through the environments is so much more joyful and fun. only thing i miss is a PC system that isnt convoluted with multiple menu options to do arbitrary things(different options to withdraw/deposit/move etc) and the fact that i have to waste a 6th slot for an hm slave
>>
File: 1483867131371.png (35KB, 134x165px) Image search: [Google]
1483867131371.png
35KB, 134x165px
>>31320779
>gen 5
>hm slave
>>
>>31320834

epic shitpost retard
>>
>>31320779
I'm in Nimbasa City and I haven't even needed to use an HM yet.
>>
>>31320855

>only an hour into the game
>"well i didnt have to use an hm yet xd"

kill yourself
>>
While we're at it let's make this a Gen 5 thread. Maybe we'll even get lucky and have no genwar shitposting.
>>
>>31320872
Nimbasa is definitely more than an hour into the game, friend. I already have 3 HMs and I haven't had to use any.
>>
So which are harder overall, SM or BW2? (Not Challenge mode)
I've been playing through both at the same time since I kind of fell out of Pokemon around when BW2 was released and I'm only playing White 2 for the first time really.

I've finished Moon obviously because it's new, but I honestly had a lot of trouble with some of the battles like Totem Lurantis, Final Lusamine, and Kukui, and even some of the trainers you fight once you've beaten everyone on a route.

Meanwhile in White 2 I've really only had trouble with Clay so far, though I'm not at any of the final stuff yet, I'm only at Drayden, so that could change. I have heard a lot of stuff about Ghetsis' Hydreigon after all.
>>
>>31320853
Except you straight up don't need HMs for anything but optional areas.
>>
>>31320898
What's the point? Why would anyone who cares about difficulty in Pokémon play BW2 without Challenge mode?
>>
>>31320898
I'd say BW2 (though the Ghetsis battle in BW is the hardest single battle imho).

I breezed through Sun, beating every Totem/Trial Leader/e4Member on the first try. Mimikyu swept my team with crits but Gastrodon was a tank and I was able to revive some hard hitters.

BW2 on the other hand, I had to re-challenge Roxie 3-4 times. Some of the ace trainers after the 8th gym swept me as well. Probably because 2 of my team members hadn't evolved yet.
>>
>>31320998
because challenge mode is hidden behind stupid keys that most people dont even have
>>
>>31318813
Will we get BW2 remade?

I really want to see the Marine Tube and PWT and 3D Roxie
>>
>>31318813
No one wants a remake of the worst generation outside of bunch of retarded unovabort kiddies like you
>>
>>31320877
>>31321207
Aaaand here they come
>>
>>31320938
>Not exploring the optional areas to get shit like the Focus Blast HM in Wellspring Cave
There's your problem anon
>>
>>31321002
The AI in Sun/Moon feels better than in most games but so many trainers don't have enough Pokemon. Pretty much every trainer on Route 2, Hau'Oli Cmetery, and Route 3 only have one Pokemon.
>>
>>31321562
Who the fuck wants Focus Miss for a normal playthrough
>>
I think we might be getting gen 4 remakes first
gen 5 is still pretty new
>>
>>31321077
I want them to fuse both Black/White and Black 2/White 2 together but I know that would be asking for a lot.
>>
>>31318813
I'm really not. If ORAS somehow managed to make RSE bad, then that just means it'll make BW even worse than what they already are.
>>
>>31320667
>tfw there was no female office worker in Moon/Sun
felt bad, mang
>>
>>31322242
It's the same with any of the games though. They're designed to wear down your team as you progress through the route in conjunction with random encounters. You don't know what pokemon they have on them, so its likely you may have to switch on the first turn and take a hit. Now you could be a pussy and run back to the pokemon center after every encounter, but most of us aren't, and also realize it would be a backtracking hell chore to do that. Unless you're really overpowered I believe this design does its job properly.
>>
>>31323824
You say that like many players don't carry Potions and other helpful items with them. The design is flawed and presents very little challenge.

It doesn't help that SOS battles make it easier to gain more Exp. in one battle.
>>
>>31318813
Yeah. Gen V is my fav and BW is my current number 1 Pokemon game. Though this seems like a blatant troll seeing as its a kid doing an "im so old" movement. In all serious I hated remakes as a continuing trend in Pokemon and dreaded getting ORAS even if I ended up loving it. So if we are cursed with having more ramkes we may as well have one of the best gen for me. If Diamond/Pearl Remakes come soon one might suspect Black/White remakes to come in 2020 or 2021 since thats about 10 years from Black and White. Enjoy lads.
>>
File: IMG_20170109_231931_591.jpg (243KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170109_231931_591.jpg
243KB, 1280x1280px
B2/W2 is my second favorite pokemon game, right after hg/ss. The UI is amazing, the battle sprites were the best of any gen, the music was great, it felt like the perfect length of any game, and your pokemon got to a satisfying level by the end. I like unova pokemon quite a bit, and they look great as 2d sprites with motion. I'm not that into the 3s models. Audino made grinding more fun and easy as well.
>>
There was something about BW and I can't put my finger on just what it is. The color scheme, stonework, story, music (especially), the way they added a shit ton of original Mons. Not sure quite what it is but because of these things it made it an extremely whimsical game at times but when shit got serious it gripped you. Overall something tied it all together and it was a beautiful feat of a game, and if I recall it was even the best selling game of 2010.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.