[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>excessive cutscenes and interruptions >story has nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: shit.jpg (310KB, 1200x629px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
310KB, 1200x629px
>excessive cutscenes and interruptions
>story has nothing to do with the player or pokemon
>trials are a downgrade from gyms
>even more linear than Kalos and Unova
>new pokemon are rarer than Kanto pokemon
>Z-moves are OP and broken
>Tapu auto terrain cancer
>Tapus, Necrozma and UBs don't even have their own dungeons
>Type: Null is literally handed to you for free by Gladion
>customization is worse than in XY
>extreme lag during Totem and Multi Battles
>can't use d-pad to walk, still have to hold b to run
>no more infinite loop for hatching, have to hold b with Tauros and spin around like a retard, can't use d-pad
>super training gone
>PSS gone, replaced by a shitty, grindy Festival Plaza
>Blissey bases and restaurants gone, grinding to 100 is almost as bad as in BW
>hard to grind for money
>move relearner at the end of the fucking game, pokemon like Marowak are forced to go without ghost STAB
>Battle Tree is literally just the battle facility, not even a city to host it
>Rotations and Triples gone, battle facility went from 5 modes to 3
>Battle Chateau gone, no way to rematch important characters
>Ice Stone for Sandslash and ninetales, as if we didn't have enough useless stones

>these are the best games of the series

When will this meme die? Will people judge these games fairly when DP remakes are released, or will we continue pushing the "less is better" meme?
>>
File: IMG_4334.jpg (93KB, 643x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4334.jpg
93KB, 643x820px
>>
>>31314893
Not an argument SuMo shill.
>>
>>31314868
This rant is accurate. I appreciate the fact that it's not another falseflagging thread about people who dislike SM but watch them accuse you of 'nitpicking' because they can't find an argument to use over a buzzword.
>>
File: 1482812141103.png (136KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
1482812141103.png
136KB, 400x298px
>>31314868
>oh no I have to hold down a button to move my character slightly faster wah wah

I swear this shitposter's list just gets longer and longer
>>
Blissey bases weren't an intended thing.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/12073851
Let's settle this.
>>
>>31314918
It's hard not to accuse it of nitpicking when a lot of those things listed are so obscure and insignificant that it just looks like padding.
>>
>hard to grind for money
you didnt beat the UB mission, :did you anon?
>>
File: 1481672039979.png (118KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1481672039979.png
118KB, 420x420px
>It's another game cover art thread
>>
>>31314963
Or actually because it's the easiest way out when you can't find an argument to counter the initial statement. If anything there are more significant flaws than 'obscure complaints' in there.
>>
>>31314868
Whats the point of making this post like 2 months into the game's release? Sell it on craigslist holy shit.
>>
hopefully this post is still up tomorrow morning so i can waste my valuable time replying to it because i am going to bed now
>>
>>31314868
Some of these are even false, holy shit.
>>
File: IMG_2186.jpg (417KB, 2002x959px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2186.jpg
417KB, 2002x959px
>>31314868
OP you braindead cunt, most of those are minor problems.
>>
>>31314868
Its not hard to grind for money wtf, just Smash the rocks in Poni with tauros.
Game lacked an engaging dungeon, i agree on that
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-10-10-23-13.png (171KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-10-10-23-13.png
171KB, 1440x2560px
>>31314868
>>31314904
Do not reply to this guy. He's known for making shitty bait threads that use nitpicks and minor problems to try and smear S/M as a bad game. Another thing he does is samefag like hell in order to make it seem like more peolle agree with him. He's from /v/, as you can tell with the "every game is shit", "sumo" and "shill". He's also known for creating polls and then using IP duplication to skew them in his favor. (I included a screenshot of the poll before he starts to manipulate it).

I know it's hard to not reply, but this guy is doing it on purpose. Hide the thread and move on, he's done it before.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.