[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cant check rayquaza's nature until i've caught

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1483324741829.gif (599KB, 565x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483324741829.gif
599KB, 565x500px
>cant check rayquaza's nature until i've caught or beaten deoxys and zinnia
>>
Pretty sure you can check the nature in the battle menu...or is that a sun and moon thing only?
>>
>>31313440
sm only
>>
>>31313447
Ouch...well there's the option of using iv calculators after leading with a synchronizer
>>
>synchronize is only 50% now
>40 minute cutscene before and after the deoxys battle
at least rebattling deoxys is a thing i can do later. FUCK these cutscenes
>>
>>31313409
You can still check stats and use the Showdown Calculator with the wanted nature and perfect IVs to go with the adjusted level.
>>
Just inject lol
>>
>>31313687
When people say inject, does it only mean generating a new mon entirely or does it also mean modifying the stats and data of preexisting pokemon as well?
>>
File: mad.jpg (8KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
8KB, 185x273px
>after capturing Shadow Lugia in Gale of Darkness, you are forced into the final boss battle, which automatically saves after you beat it, meaning that if you get one with a bad nature, you have to play THE ENTIRE GAME OVER AGAIN
>you can't even throw the final battle and check Lugia's nature later, because the game doesn't allow you to check its nature until it's purified, which you can only do after you beat the game
>>
>>31313983
thats one case where i'd much rather cheat for it. nobody should be subjected to that bullshit
>>
You could just use something with synchronize, then KO the deoxys and catch it later
>>31313823
Yes
>>
>>31313983
I forget, did Synchronize work for Natures in XD, or was Emerald the only Gen 3 game that worked in?
>>
>>31314051
>>31313481
>>
>>31313983
>A shiny pokemon would lose its shininess when purified
Why was XD so shit?
>>
>>31313823
You can do both, the world is your oyster
>>
>>31314091
that was only in colosseum, fixed in XD. and its because the OT would change so they were technically different pokemon
>>
>>31313983
>>after capturing Shadow Lugia in Gale of Darkness, you are forced into the final boss battle, which automatically saves after you beat it, meaning that if you get one with a bad nature, you have to play THE ENTIRE GAME OVER AGAIN
>>you can't even throw the final battle and check Lugia's nature later, because the game doesn't allow you to check its nature until it's purified, which you can only do after you beat the game
how in the hell do you purify shadow lugia though? i read somewhere the best method is to capture 31 hoppip, yeeah fuck that
>>
>>31314140
all 9 purification chambers have to be at max output
>>
>>31313409
Dude you can pierce it together from the stats page.
>>
>>31314202
>pierce
>>
>>31313409
>this was fixed in SM and now you can check a mon's nature before they get sent to a box, or even add it to your party
>>
>>31314359
>catching rayquaza and deoxys
>SM
>>
>>31314367
I'm just saying the made things much nicer and it might be a returning feature so the Fug situation won't be a problem
>>
>>31314389
this is thread #XX about why oras is shit. we arent talking about SM here
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.