[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/vp/ actually thought Ash-Greninja was going to be shit and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

>/vp/ actually thought Ash-Greninja was going to be shit and outclassed by protean one
>even smogon thought so at first
>now everyone agree the moment Lele fucking off to ubers Ash-Greninja would get suspected

so i guess Ashfags and Greninjafags got the last laugh in the end. Not only it's in the games, it's also that good there.
kek.
>>
File: meme.png (394KB, 1100x535px) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
394KB, 1100x535px
>>
I initally thought Protean one was going to be only OU because Greninja only has 103 special attack. Boy I was wrong
>>
Remember when /vp/ thought regular Sableye would outclass mega Sableye
>>
>>31308392
Reminder Ash-Greninja was made by gamefreak and anime staff took the idea
>>
>>31310165

yeah it's power is underwhelming, but protean allows you to tailor its set to check whatever you want it to and it's super unpredictable
>>
Didn't you do the exact same thread yesterday? Also:

>Ashfags and Greninjafags got the last laugh in the end
Maybe Greninjafags, but the frog being good in the games means shit when its anime counterpart jobbed in the most spectacular of ways against BURASTO BAAN.
>>
>>31310312
No one cares about the anime boss
>>
>>31310198
>took
No, the anime asked GameFreak to make something special for Ash's Greninja to and his bond to Ash, and made the form because of their request.

Form doesn't exist without the anime asking GameFreak for something.
>>
>>31310176
I remember when 3 random guys around 1700 in the sixth gen OU called me shitter for use M-sableye and Quagsire as defensive core because Quagsire was NU and M-sableye "wasn't worth to use" was funny because I beat they and one week after Quagsire became OU.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.