[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gen 1 Starters All pretty equal in power nowadays, with blastoise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1446076919547.jpg (80KB, 431x424px) Image search: [Google]
1446076919547.jpg
80KB, 431x424px
>Gen 1 Starters
All pretty equal in power nowadays, with blastoise only falling a bit behind
>Gentoo Starters
Meganium is the worst starter of all, but typhlosion and gatr dont really fall behind
>Gen 3 Starters
Speed Boost blaziken is stupid
but all starters seem to be on sonewhat equal ground
>4
All pretty equal but torterra falling behind due to typing and infernape rising due to its utility
>5
Speed boost blaziken 2.0
>GEN 6
>lets make two starters painfully average and the other is given the gift of the gods
>Gen 7
starters are equal, they did good but the aforementioned starter gets a special snowflake anime form
Even tho gf gave charizard two megas due to popularity, its still on par with the others
You cant say the same about special snowflake froggo
>>
>>31308311
Let's be real though, Game Freak probably didn't even know Protean was good, all that had it before was a shitmon.
>>
>>31308311

this thread is stupid. the implication is that gen 6 starters are unequal relative to the other starter trios, but blaziken, charizard, and serperior are all significantly better than the other starters in their respective trios.
>>
>>31308311
Typhlosion falls behind completely. Feraligatr is the sole redeeming starter there.
>>
>>31308369
>all that had it before was a shitmon
What this Anon mean by this? Kecleon IS still a shitmon even with it
>>
>>31308369
It's not only about the ability ...
Smash and anime and more merchandise, literally favoritism
>>
>>31308422

Well, despite the punches and nice moves, nigger also has Dragon Dance, too bad for my bro Typhlosion, hope the megas can fix them IF there are any more, but would suck that only two sets of starters get mega evos. (Even if gen 3 are my faves).
>>
>>31308439

there's nothing wrong with using a particular Pokemon that appeals to a large portion of the target audience to promote the franchise
>>
>>31308422
Gatr is obviously better, but typhlosion isn't that far behind.
>>
>>31308462
I know, I like greninja, I'm just saying the ability wasn't the only reason he's more liked than the others
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.