[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Crabominable. He's sad because: - he's a slow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

This is Crabominable. He's sad because:

- he's a slow frail ice type
- he doesn't have mach punch and ice shard
- he evolves at the end of the game
- 95% of players consider him hideous

Please say something nice to cheer him up. It's not his fault GF made him like this, really.

I admit i hated him at first, but i kinda like it now. It has pleasant colors and a nice story behind his concept. I also like how he has yeti feet on his claws.
The only thing that bothers me are those purple things on his arms. Those serve no purpose and just make the design busier.

Speaking of usefulness, he has a great attack stat, a nice ability and amazing stab combo. He can work well in trick room doubles. I would use him if i didn't already have Hariyama as a fighting type, and Hariyama is just too damn good to box him.
>>
I like the concept and the design grew on me, I'm currently taking a break from MMing some other pokemon to look for an adamant Crabrawler.
>>
>>31307848
I like how its abbs might also be its tail curled up on its abdomen. That was a really creative design choice. Lore was cool as well.
>>
>>31307848
I was really upset when I first saw my Crabrawler evolve into this and benched it immediately. I thought it was utterly disgusting and abhorred it. I was calling it the first Pokemon I actually hated. I don't really have as much of a distaste of it anymore, but, I still don't really think too highly of it. I can at least appreciate some of the ideas that went into it. My biggest issue is that it shouldn't be the same line. There should of been two different Pokemon lines for this to work.

What happens is a jarring switch of theme that only works if the player is somewhat versed about different crab species. It comes out of nowhere coming from a Pokemon who's main motif is a tropical boxing crab.

Don't give me the whole shit about the his 'pincers' being mitts to train other boxers. You know that's a huge fucking stretch at best. The back story felt more like a spit in the face since I was carrying Crabrawler since Route 2.

Overall I'm just disappointed. I realize in hindsight how much I would of loved this Pokemon if circumstances were slightly different. If the design was better meshed with its previous evolution and if the stats were distributed differently it would of been fantastic. Ice/Fighting is a godtier offense typing and if it had a Weavile speed tier it would be a top tier threat in competitive. The whole yeti scheme is something I can really appreciate too. Just sad since there was so much potential for Crabrawler could have been.
>>
>>31307848
I think you have a pleasing color scheme.
>>
>>31307848
How can he save, bros? I want him on my team!
>>
hey crabonimable! you were on my team for the first elite four run. thanks for helping me get through olivia and kahlil
>>
>>31308033

It's called a pleon. It's like a semi-vestigial abdomen.
>>
I like his design.
>>
He was the pokemon i was most excited to use and he absolutely betrayed my expectations, what an absolute shitmon, he was painful to use in the story, i can't even imagine trying to do anything competitive with him

when crabrawler started to be dead weight towards the end of ula'ula island i thought "okay it's fine, he'll evolve soon and be good"

but then he didn't evolve until right before the league, but i thought "at last, time for him to put in work"

and he completely goddamn disrespected me
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.