[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One sentence each, must be connected to this beautiful picture.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

One sentence each, must be connected to this beautiful picture. I'll start:

On a wonderful day in Pokehawaii Hau was eating delicous Masaladas.
>>
Then he gived Max Repels to Sun
>>
then he killed himself
>>
The end.
>>
But he was reborn as the supreme king of masaladas.
>>
>>31303096
Then Gladion looked him in the eye and said "I won't take no for an answer"
>>
Before being eaten by his son
>>
>>31303153

, who was Hau.
>>
Then Silvally stood before Gladion and spread is legs to present it's vagina, which had been installed using one of the memory drives.
>>
Which Gladion ignored.
>>
Thus spoke Silvally, "Behold! The portal which leads to the nether realms, containing the true dark secret of Alola!"
>>
>>31303237
And then Silvally left never to be seen ever again.
>>
>>31303256
Gladion, meanwhile, was still dead after being eaten by his son Hau.
>>
>>31303274
All of which was merely DAWN OF THE FIRST DAY
>>
Several years later, after training in the otherword, Gladion was able to ascend past the limits of his physical body and achieve a new form.
>>
>>31303299
They called this new form..
>>
dicks.
>>
>>31303096
should had been a fanfiction thread
>>
Using the power of dicks, gladion returned to the world of the living to search for Silvally and the portal to the nether world.
>>
>>31303311
and saw that it was good
>>
>>31303330

But gave up after about half an hour, because it was boring.
>>
>>31303333
He also saw these quads, which was also good
>>
>>31303344
Only to find Chad Kantocock on his way back, who had achieved power far greater than his own.
>>
>>31303371

So Dicks and Chad had a battle.
>>
>>31303383
Dicks sent out...
>>
Palkia and combusken
>>
my mom's dog
>>
Chad is immediately stabbed in the back by Grimsley, who obtained the power to surpass god after rolling a natural 20.
>>
Meanwhile, back in Alola...
>>
Hau is still stuffing his face as usual
>>
>>31303556
With Gladion's corpse.
>>
suddenly he starts to choke
>>
>>31303576
And dies.
>>
>>31303412
>Dick glaced at Chad
>Chad smiled, looking even cuter
Hey Chad, can i ask you something?
>>
>>31303595

"No, you may not," Chad replies. "I hate you, Dicks, and I'm probably going to murdet you soon."
>>
>>31303621
Chad then murders Dicks, right next to Hau, who had choked to death while eating Dicks/Gladion.
>>
>>31303667
Chad then passes out from blood loss.
>>
>>31303667
>betrayed by his lover, Dick started to moan until death
>>
>>31303696
Palkia, Combusken, and my mom's dog continue to stand around awkwardly, while Grimsley just looks confused.
>>
Meanwhile, on /vp/...
>>
BBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFPFFF
>>
, then everyone masturbated furiously.
>>
>>31303774
whle thinking about shadow and shrek
>>
Until everyone cummed over Nebby
>>
but unfortunately donkey kong came screaming out of the ground and gave hau concussion, gladion run away for his beautiful life and he funny scream
>>
>>31306479
then ness got in and screamed Okay
>>
>>31306539
gladion continued to run, haunted by kong and Okay, he eventually met with Hau 2.0 and then hau's lovely mariokart-esque battle theme play and they both kiss me simultaneously and i funny scream
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.