[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Level fucking 40 this shitter is. God, I don't know why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: crabrawler[1].png (145KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
crabrawler[1].png
145KB, 500x500px
Level fucking 40 this shitter is.

God, I don't know why I still keep this fuck on my team. I've got Primarina, Mudsdale, Salazzle, Shiinotic, Toucannon, and then there's this sore thumb stick-out little shit. I guess I had too much pre-release hype for him and can't admit that he just doesn't live up to the hype.

I got him at the first berry tree in Melemele. He just can't fucking keep up with the rest, I give him an Eviolite, but that shit doesn't help, I have to give him Rock Tomb so he can at least have SOME gimmicky utility.

And it's not like he's going to get any better when I finally evolve him either, I hear Crabominable is just as ass. Why the fuck am I still lugging him around?
>>
File: 1480775159457.png (75KB, 494x297px) Image search: [Google]
1480775159457.png
75KB, 494x297px
use a dawn stone, crabruiser's p good
same movepool issues, but trades that hp for Speed
>>
>>31301879
I wish crabominable looked like this
>>
>>31301851
Ice Hammer is still alright
>>
>>31301879

>if only
>>
>>31301851
Imagine if it got a different evo in every region from now on.
>Crabomination (Fighting/Dark)
>Crabyssal (Fighting/Water)
>Crabnormal (Fighting/Ghost)
>>
>gave him rock tomb as the gimmic
Why not Brick Break?
>>
>>31302030
it gets CC you faggot
>>
>>31302057
>CC at level 40
>>
>>31302026
I am a big fan of those names, sir.
>>
>>31302092
>not learned all moves yet
>complains about movesets
stop
you're the type of person who'd say Decidueye's level up moveset is shit even though it gets top tier ingame moves
>>
>>31302130
You seemed to be complaining, suggesting why bother having a move for 49 levels just because it learns something better eventually
>>
>>31302018
>learns ice hammer
>can't learn hammer arm even tho IT'S THE SAME FUCKING MOVE BUT OF ANOTHER TYPE THAT HE ACTUALLY IS IN PART
God, Crabomination is my biggest SM diisappointment
>>
>>31302159
he cant learn hammer arm because his arms are covered in ice, thus it's always ice hammer
>>
>>31302026
>CrabNORMAL
>not Normal type

???
>>
>>31302026
>Crabsorber (Fighting/Grass)
>Crabstract (Fighting/Psychic)
>Crabsinthe (Fighting/Poison)
>Crabolisher (Fighting/Steel)
>>
>>31302191
It's abnormal.
>>
>>31302191
>abnormal
>normal
anon, you're retarded
>>
>>31302159
>Crabominable used Hammer Arm!
>But it missed!
Close Combat is fine. At least one of your STAB options have perfect accuracy.
>>31302187
That actually makes allot of sense. Although I'd like to think that it's fists are suffering from severe frostbite instead. Which is why the freezing element overlaps the muscular element.
>>
>>31302245
>>31302254
But who the fuck is going to know that, normies will just see CRAB + NORMAL and ask why it isn't normal type
>>
>>31302443
>Crabnormal, the Abnormal Pokemon.
done
>>
>>31302443
>crab + ominable
>crab + yssal
>crab + omination
definitely, anon.
>>
>>31302484
Ominable, yssal, and omination aren't words on their own.

Normal is.
>>
>>31301851
>i didn't evolve it as soon as i caught it
>hurr, why an unevolved mon sucks later in the game
>>
>>31302548
Great advice anon now if only I could do exactly what you just said

oh wait the fucker has a LOCATION-BASED evolution and that location is LOCKED until literal endgame
>>
>>31302540
Omination is the act of prophesying.
>>
>>31302561
You'd have no problem in evolving an Alakazam or Machamp, which require help from another player. So why are you so scared to ask for help from a player who can reach those places?
>>
>>31302561
>i have no friends: the post
>>
Post your moveset and nature on it OP, my crab started to suck very late in the game but it played fine through most of it.
>>
>>31302443
Fucking normie
>>
>Needs his pokemon to redeem themselves for his own ass

Shit, nigga, you really fucking suck at this game. I had Crabrawler first run in my team, completely unspoiled, he wrecked everything and I'd be sure to pamper his ass after he got finished with his ass whooping. And Crabominable may be slow as fuck, let's not kid ourselves, but jesus, that attack sure helped me plenty.

Reason he didn't evolve by the way? He evolves in Mt. Lanakila. Learn his concepts, then it'll make sense.
>>
File: it's an abstract kind of feel.jpg (37KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
it's an abstract kind of feel.jpg
37KB, 680x684px
>>31302232
>Crabstract

That's gold. Thanks for the smile anon.
>>
>>31302026
>Scrabble (Fighting/Fire)
>>
>>31302870
Problem is that shit is way too late for an evolution that drops your speed while adding on the worst defensive type in the game with the BST still being under 500.

The concept is nice, but damn did they fuck that up from a gameplay perspective.
>>
>>31302026
>>31302232
Crab is one of the best words to make shitty pun names out of, I love it.
>>
>>31302931
They really didn't, they're like the Keys from BW2: with the help of someone else you can make the experience better.
>>
>>31302981
Glad you like them
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.