[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when it wasn't sbout smogonfags and people just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: M3c2mGr.png (670KB, 600x794px) Image search: [Google]
M3c2mGr.png
670KB, 600x794px
Remember when it wasn't sbout smogonfags and people just used Pokemon they like?
>>
Too bad Se Jun Park is a filthy hacker, am I right? :^)
>>
>>31301280
I remember when I was 4 and was stubborn about beating the entire game with just a charizard.
Now I use pokemon to provide coverage and I'm a smogonfag.
>>
Picture unrelated, since he only used it because it filled a niche. It had nothing to do with "muh bros" or any of your autistic bullshit.
>>
>>31301280
>implying Pachrisu wasn't okay at that specific role at that specific time in that specific meta.
>implying the only reason it was used wasn't because people were ready for Amoong and had no checks ready.
I'd love to see Park use a Gogoat too.
>>
>>31301280
That tournament convinced me that people only look at the surface regarding "diversity." Pachirisu was a perfect fit for his team from a strategic perspective and was only used for that reason but everyone keeps saying it's his favorite Pokemon or something and how "inspirational" it is.
>>
>>31301333
On one hand I wished he never won worlds or even got to finals. On the other he really showed us the finest endgame-focused playstyle in a year when early-game was key, with a little help from metabuilding.
>>
>>31301280
Se Jun Park's favorite is Garchomp.

The Pachirisu plush he was bringing to the battles was a gift from someone attending the events after seeing him using it.
Pachirisu filled an specific niche, was able to redirect and absorb electric attacks without being cockblocked with Safety Googles or Grass Types; had a way to reliable paralyze that wasn't victim from Taunt and also break Sash and even a move with offensive presence without investment: Super Fang.

Stop with the meme of "muh squirrel"
>>
>>31301310
>>31301333
>>31301344
>>31301388
you're all just mad he managed to get far with a shitmon because he was that good and played to its strengths, and you will never be that good with your bro so you just use smogonshit.
>>
>>31301434 (You)
>>
>>31301434
I'm fine with it. Actually the battles were hype inducing.
Is just annoying that idiots still talk like retards about friendship power or some shit.
>>
>>31301434
You've managed to disregard at least 4 arguments as to why it isnt a shitmon and why he used it.
Why does it even matter? People have tech choices every meta.
>>
File: 5e5.png (47KB, 200x202px) Image search: [Google]
5e5.png
47KB, 200x202px
>>31301434
>Everyone explaining how Pachirisu was used to fill a niche and not because "fuck smogon amirite"
>y-y-you're just mad
>>
>>31301280
He didn't use it because it was his "bro" or even his favorite. It was because it filled the specific niche he needed at that point in time.
>>
>>31301434
We just told you how it wasn't shit in this specific situation.
Garchomp and Lando wouldn't have functioned in this role, on that team. I get this is shit bait, and here in fact is your (you), but seriously, you have fucking clue what makes a shitmon truly a shitmon, or what Smogon tiering is actually there for, so that shitmons have a place where they can be used.
Or at least, your pretending not to.
>>
>>31301478
one isnt going to be enough
>>
>>31301280
>Remember when it wasn't sbout smogonfags and people just used Pokemon they like?
I tried this right now. No one stopped me. I did get shit on really hard. But no one stopped me.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.