[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I can't look like any of them >Not even close >Just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1190291.png (1MB, 1500x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1190291.png
1MB, 1500x1280px
>I can't look like any of them
>Not even close
>Just chicken-chan with different haircuts and shirt colors
Why is trainer customization so insanely limited? You can't even pick different heights, let alone an actual hair color selector, makeup customization, more creative outfits, even face customization.
>>
>>31298428
Oh my god, who is that in the middle? She kawaii af
>>
>>31298437
Prof. Fennel from gen 5
>>
>>31298437
Fennel from gen v's black and white games and main dream world professor
>>
>>31298437
Doctor Fennel
She's a friend of both professor juniper and professor burnet
They all went to the same college
>>
>>31298428
This, imagine if we could pick what kind of trainer we start as and get a small boost to stats

>hiker higher defence
>swimmer boost to water moves
>schoolkid boost to bugs
>>
>>31298441
>looks her up
>dreamworld

Awh shit, when I got to gen.5, waifi and dreamworld were already ded, so I never bothered to meet her.
>>
>>31298428
The game is about Pokémon you tranny shit, go play the Sims or some weeb game if you want to roleplay as some special snowflake big titted loli
>>
File: Laughing Ultra Beasts.png (220KB, 723x642px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Ultra Beasts.png
220KB, 723x642px
>>31298465
>this level of projection
>>
>>31298462
She does appear in the main series, but her role in the games is pretty minor.
>>
>>31298457
You know how the mystery dungeon games have those quizzes to figure out the player's personality and pick a pokémon based on that?

Imagine something like that in the mainline games, the professor asks a few questions about you and this will affect how well you will interact with your team, like a shy trainer having a harder time raising a bold pokémon or a serious pokémon being more protective towards a childish trainer

This could even affect the trainer animation, the trainer's nature would change the way the player stands, throws the pokeball etc
>>
>>31298465
>tranny shit
kek
>>
I didn't like a lot of the clothing choices in this game. I do like that we can dye items, but not enough fancy clothes like there were in xy.

Would be really sweet to be able to use npc hairstyles with the option to dye the hair tho
>>
>>31298471
>implying implications
Adding further customization to a silent protagonist is a big waste of time
>but it will make the game more immersive
Things were just fine before that, and most RPGs don't offer such feature yet people can feel immersed just fine, there is no advantage other than autists playing dress up with their waifu avatars
>>
File: contemplating.jpg (22KB, 240x237px) Image search: [Google]
contemplating.jpg
22KB, 240x237px
>>31298465
That came out of nowhere.
>>
>>31298457
I would boost thismuch moreso it would influenced players interaction- like:
Breeder eggs dont need magma armor or flame body pokemon in party to hatch quickly
Ace trainer gets more EV from battles
Farmer gets more berries
Nurse can learn pokemon healing .moves...
>>
>>31298428
I don't know why customization sucks so hard in Gen 7. Honestly, I'm just here because I saw 2 of my 3 top Pokégirls. They're Shauntal, Wicke, and Fantina by the way.
>>
>>31298506
>Immersive
You might as well just say "good."
If I had to guess you got rejected by a scene girl and high school and purple haired girls just trigger you now
>>
>>31298859
>Calls someone out on projection
>proceeds to project THIS HARD
It's okay anon, but it might be time to let go
>>
>>31298428
shauntal = fennel >>>>>>>>>>>>>> wicke
>>
>>31298462
She's available to talk to in the Dream Lab in Castelia IIRC, which doesn't do anything with online.
>>
>>31298447
>According to Lillie's diary, Wicke also knew Burnet

Well, now I'd like to think that Wicke also went to college with them as well.
>>
>>31298428
I like the customization in SM because I can actually see the clothes on the character well outside of the trainer card, since there's no awful chibi models.
>>
File: dawn_pokemons_sweetheart.jpg (221KB, 800x819px) Image search: [Google]
dawn_pokemons_sweetheart.jpg
221KB, 800x819px
>>31298428
I want all kinds of hair colors. Kris blue, Joy pink, Sabrina teal. In fact, they should really decide hair color with a slider instead of presets.

While we're at it, why do hairstyles have to be so limited as well? I'd like to have some interesting hair options like two-toned hair or having the option to cosplay as a specific trainer or NPC.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.