[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best GSC romhack/remake for the GBA? I've found

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Ho-oh.png (142KB, 1254x1254px) Image search: [Google]
Ho-oh.png
142KB, 1254x1254px
What is the best GSC romhack/remake for the GBA? I've found Shiny Gold, Pure Gold, Liquid Crystal, but I don't know which is better, or if there are better options out there.

I'm not looking any type of unique romhack, just something that is a decent FRLG/GBA-style remake faithful to the originals.
>>
Liquid Crystal is the best out of the 3 you mentioned, but it's filled with fanfiction self inserts.
>>
LC is the one with the best quality, but as the previous Anon said, it's not completely faithful to the original, it has some new places and Kanto's Plot has a lot of new things like a guy called Axel from the Interpol, Team Saturn wanting Zapdos, the never finished Orange Archipielago and a lot more.

Shiny Gold is the way to go for you since it is faithful to the originals.
>>
>>31300047
Shiny Gold is incomplete though
>>
They all suck desu
>>
>>31300165
How?

What about Pure Gold?
>>
>>31300941
Shiny Gold never finished Kanto. Saffron, Vermillion, and Cerulean is as far as he made it.

I think Pure Gold is also incomplete. LC is the only one complete.
>>
>>31297164
Liquid Crystal is great. Just pray you don't stumble into the game-breaking bug that prevents you from walking up the stairs to fight the elite 4.
>>
>>31300999
Well I guess I'll have to go with LC then. I don't mind a bit of fanmade side stories, as long as they aren't terrible and the game is overall faithful to the originals. Remakes tend to add new sub-stories anyway.

>>31301024
Is it known what triggers the bug, or is it something random?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.