[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have these things been snapping off because too much pressure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: broken c stick.jpg (58KB, 636x848px) Image search: [Google]
broken c stick.jpg
58KB, 636x848px
Have these things been snapping off because too much pressure is applied, or will slow circles in the autism box catch up to me one day?
>>
Just inject it lol
>>
Mine has yet to break after 3 years but if it did it looks like an easy superglue fix
>>
From what I've seen they snap off from excessive force, like from using the C-attacks in Smash.

Also. How the fuck do you snap it cleanly off by accident? I'm calling bullshit on that pic.
>>
>>31295606
talk about tard strength
>>
you have to literally be a gorilla to break these things. just don't put a shit ton of force on it

>>31295628
or do this and stop being autistic
>>
>>31295664
>you have to literally be a gorilla to break these things.

Someone post that gorilla of unnecessary force meme
>>
I still don't get how this shit happens.
>>
>Autism Circle
>Not Autism Road
>>
>>31295690
>autism anything
>not the rodeo box
>>
>>31295606
Just put Replacement Grey Joystick Analog Stick Cap Cover for Nintendo 3DS XL 3DS LL into Amazon and they have them.
>>
File: autism box.gif (2MB, 560x430px) Image search: [Google]
autism box.gif
2MB, 560x430px
>>31295690
>>31295735
>>
>>31295750
I dont think they have the rubber things tho
>>
>>31295606
Mine actually fell apart overtime. How bad is it if the grey cover for the stick falls off?
>>
What the fuck are you doing? I still have the original blue 3DS purchased the day they came out, sank over 7000 rounds of Smash into it, and my circle pad is still fine.

Fucking apes. You don't actually go faster if you press harder after the pad stops moving.
>>
>>31295757
I don't get the appeal of this when it's much more efficient to run in circles to the left of the nursery and pick up egg along the way.
>>
>>31295889
It's literally a tard pen for people who are incapable of running in consistent circles when they're not staring directly at the screen at all times.
>>
>>31295656
IF one were running it along the edge of the plastic hole it sits in, it would perhaps create score marks, for a relatively clean break.
>>
>>31295750
Actually you should look for Cyber Premium Slide Pad Cover,heard they dont really stick tho.Wonder if any stick covers would work.I lost mine after it came off,i used a coin to do the XY tower circle trick.

I don't like Ebay but Amazon hasn't failed me yet.
>>
>>31295606
Smash 3DS destroyed mine for a while but when I tried to open my 3DS it started working properly the day after that. Just another reason to hate Smash Bros. I'm done with that series, never playing another Smash game again.
>>
>>31295925
What if your favorite from gen 7 gets announced for Smash 5?
>>
>>31295925
Just pop out the mechanism underneath the pad itself, blast it with wd40, let it dry for a few days, and enjoy your silky smooth circle pad. It's just gunk built up on the spring mechanism.
>>
>>31295889
It's funny as fuck
>>
>>31295867
>>31295925
Mains?
>>
>>31295994
Do you sit there audibly laughing at your Pokemon game, Anon? You strike me as autistic enough to.
>>
>>31296019
ur mom
>>
>>31295954
I don't care. My favorite character is Link and lord knows I've suffered enough disappointment only to be cucked once again by Toon Link or Link's younger self for a third game.

>>31295993
Do I need to open the back of the 3DS to do this? I tried to open the back the other day but couldn't unscrew the second set of black screws. They just wouldn't budge.

>>31296019
My main was Link.
>>
>>31296035
Absolutely. I sit there laughing while clutching my feet and rocking on my bed.
>>
>>31296051
>Do I need to open the back of the 3DS to do this? I tried to open the back the other day but couldn't unscrew the second set of black screws. They just wouldn't budge
What model is yours?
>>
>>31295606
Only retards manage to do this (or Smash Bros. players with autism and fat fingers).
>>
>>31296051
>Do I need to open the back of the 3DS to do this?
Yes. Look up a guide on iFixit (or YouTube, but iFixit is typically better).
>>
>>31295757
>>31295889
You fly to the road to the North of the nursery. You get on the Tauros. You charge on the Tauros from the little research center to the Pokecenter. You go back to the nursery and deposit the hatched pokemon and pick up the egg.

Spinning in circles is for literal autists.
>>
That happens because you're a gorilla.

Seriously, two years of Smash and a month of circling the box and mine is still as good as new.
>>
>>31296086
I have the Original 3DS. The blue one.
>>
I've had my N3DS since release and only broke mine recently, and I'm half gorilla.
You're probably fine.
>>
>>31296322
You can stop after step 6. Just take out the circle pad mechanism and blast it with WD40. Let it dry for at least 24 hours.

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Nintendo+3DS+Circle+Pad+Replacement/6064
>>
>>31295606
Just the plastic comforter came off, use some super glue to stick that on again, works well.
Same thing happened to mine.
>>
I still can't understand why S&M won't use c-stick as alternative for circle pad, that's just a waste.
>>
>>31299409
you mean the d pad, not a c-stick, right?
>>
>>31299409
it really weirded me out too.
>>
>>31295664
I am sure I'm pretty careful with the 3DS and that still happened.
>>
>>31295684
Because you're an idiot. They eventually wear off due to constant rubbing, aka games that require you to spin the analog alot.
You probably play games that don't require as much movement
>>
>>31300181
>smash
>kingdom hearts
>mario kart
>kid icarus uprising

>pad still going strong with no issue at all

Yeah I'm the idiot who can control myself and not smash the damn thing with unneeded force.
>>
>>31300181
Is your 3DS used or have you dropped it a lot?
>>
>>31299409
The c-nipple is a mostly forgotten feature, they're afraid to use it and the Z shoulder buttons because the kids who haven't upgraded/bought a cpp will cry.

That and it's shit. Unless you tear it off and replace it with a PSP pad, it's almost impossible to use it precisely enough to make use of analog controls.
Even games that support it natively dont always use it to its fullest extent, monster hunter for example doesn't use analog on the c-stick, treating input on it as though it were a d-pad (on or off).
>>
>>31300203
Yes, you're an idiot if you can't fathom why a rubber padding can eventually come off. "Unneeded force"? Bitch please.

>>31300519
>Is your 3DS used or have you dropped it a lot?
I'm not the OP, but no. I got mine on Launch day and the padding finally rubbed off completely last year. It's not just force, a lot of things can remove the padding. Sweaty thumbs for instance. I don't mind, pad feels more comfortable without the padding
>>
>>31295796
The grey cover is coming off for me as well. Are you using a 3ds XL?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.