[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He chose brown or black skin because he wanted his character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: 120503142538_1_900x600.jpg (44KB, 798x600px) Image search: [Google]
120503142538_1_900x600.jpg
44KB, 798x600px
>He chose brown or black skin because he wanted his character to be better suited for the region's tropical environment
>>
No I chose brown because i'm black :3c
>>
>>31295409
The child is clearly just very tan
>>
>>31295434
>Negroid facial features
>Just tan
??
>>
>coming from Kanto where everyone is pasty as fuck, our mc is magically tan/nigger

fuck outta here
>>
>>31295513
Who is your mom?
>>
>>31295529
Sarah Palin
>>
>>31295534
MILF alert!
>>
>Use MC 3 template
>Change hairstyle and color to White and Long and Tousled
>Add Gray T-shirt and Blue trunks
>Add Gray shades

gotta look swanky and chill
>>
File: 1483929228940.png (211KB, 607x342px) Image search: [Google]
1483929228940.png
211KB, 607x342px
>from kanto
>turns nigger immediately upon arrival in alola

Okay
>>
>>31295800
This is why skin color customization was a mistake
>>
>>31295409
I chose the whitest I can because fuck you tans look gross.
>>
>not being the crazy white person in brownland
If they had age customization, I'd probably make me look as much like me as I could.

>tfw no facial hair options
>no 90's crusty options
>>
I chose the darkest one because he was a smug motherfucker and I wanted to play as him.
>>
Why not? The brown skin makes you actually look like you're related to your brown mom, after all.
>>
>>31295459
>natural wavy blonde
>muh negroid features
Kid's probably dominican. Fuck off with your pseudoscience
>>
>>31295800
There are darker-skinned people in Japan too.
>>
>>31296129
>have brown dad
>gets mistaken for Mexican all the time
>I'm white as fuck with red hair
>got a dna test
>he's actually my dad

MC's dad could be white. Some people just come out not looking like either parent.
>I'm probably a freak of nature or the exception to the rule, but still
>>
>>31296180
Nah, hispanic people have babies on every bit of the color spectrum
>>
>>31296147
>FACIAL
Can you read?

Do you know what the average Dominican even looks like? Of all nationalities, you said "Dominican". You know they're just admixed niggers, right?

Also, if he was completely bald he would look like any other SSA.
>>
>>31296194
My dad's not hispanic. He's European. Like norski/irish/swiss mix. I don't even know what happened.
>>
>>31296269
Then you probably just got unlucky with the punnet square
>>
File: 1483833321339.png (111KB, 342x312px) Image search: [Google]
1483833321339.png
111KB, 342x312px
>>31296171
Pokemon doesnt take place in Japan tho friend.
>>
>>31296180
>MC's dad could be white.

I think you mean Japanese considering what Kanto is based off of. Regardless, the dad basically doesn't exist so that doesn't matter even in the slightest.

Mom is brown, you should be brown. It's that simple.
>>
>>31295409
I chose brown boy because he was the most smug
>>
When white people go into the sun they get burned, and then they turn brown so they don't have to deal with that problem anymore

when they go to cold countries with no sun they can shed the extra melanin and turn pale again

niggers however can not turn lighter so get all sorts of problems, like rickets

white people are superior even in the tropics
>>
>>31295409
Actually I chose option 3 because he's the same color as me
>>
>>31296129
The moms skin tone always matches the main character's so

Why are you forcing your mom to be a strong independent black woman anon?
>>
>>31296147
>what is the melanesian people
>>
>>31296352
Why aren't the African immigrants in Europe dying then?
>>
>>31296282
You mean lucky. I love being white.

>>31296340
Like people from Kanto look Japanese most of the time. He could be from like Unova or Kalos or something. I guess, the dad doesn't exist effectively, so the point really doesn't matter. But as someone with a brown parent who came out white, I'll just self-insert and deal with it. Maybe not canon, but whatever.
>>
>>31296362
europe isn't that cold, the places with the highest nigger concentrations only go as cold as a couple degrees minus

but in places like norway and finland they get depressed and go home

I'm not kidding, they'd rather fuck off back to africa than live in ice world, not even mentioning the suffering they go through there, their noses don't heat and moisturize the air properly before it enters their lungs so breathing outside in the cold alone is painful to them
>>
>>31296352
Skin cancer. If you throw a white person (with ample food and water) in the Sahara they would die reguardless of how tan they get.
>>
I chose brown because I wanted to pretend my character is a gyaru
>>
>>31295409
>he chose brown or black skin because he has brown or black skin

FTFY.

>>31295513
>everyone is pasty as fuck

Who is Brock?

>>31295534
She's honest, still in her prime, and didn't just lose a presidential election.

That's hot.
>>
>>31295409
>Game harps on and fucking on about how you just came from Glorious Kanto
>Pick dark skin so it appears that my character is Alola native but was only visiting Kanto for a short while
Even your mother looks Alolan, what gives.
>>
File: are you sure about that.jpg (49KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
are you sure about that.jpg
49KB, 960x540px
>>31296354
>>
>>31295800
just like alolan form pokemon!
>>
>>31295513
Think of it this way, you spend less time in the story than """post/meta game""" in the end. So actually, you should pick the tan because that IS what your character SHOULD look like after spending even as little as a month in that region.

White skin makes sense early on, but it's the long term I'm looking at.
>>
The mom in this game has caramel skin so you could just say you the tanner skin from mom or if you went white you could just head canon that you got that from your character's dad. Also it doesn't matter.
>>
I chose brown because I'm brown.

Likewise, I would've chosen white if I were white, black if I were black.
>>
>>31297310
Anon has the right idea. I knew the MC's mom was brown, but mixed race kids are a thing, and they're a genetic lottery.

I did also figure that I'd be frustrated in the end if I'd spent so much time flopping around tropical islands with my weird walk cycle and pasty skin without even getting a tan.

And now I'm playing a qt brown girl. No regrets.
>>
>>31295513
Your mom is Polynesian
>>
I chose brown when XY came out and I thought it was too dark.

Then GF comes out with something even darker. I don't think they've ever seen people.
>>
>>31298304
>Then GF comes out with something even darker. I don't think they've ever seen people.

You're either trolling or you need to get out more.
>>
>>31298304
They wanted to make a clear distinction between brown characters (not black) and black characters.
>>
>>31295513
Pasty kids going to countries with a tropical climate tan far quicker though, although to be truly accurate you need the sunburn complexion.
>>
File: Kys.jpg (17KB, 400x327px) Image search: [Google]
Kys.jpg
17KB, 400x327px
Your mom's skin color is ambiguous enough that it fits with all the available skin choices.

How is that hard to understand?

>>31298302
I thought it was obvious?
>>
>>31298317
Omitted the fact that I'm a spic. No color in there fits us.
>>
>>31298318
I don't know, every race has people that can be very light to very dark. Except Europeans, who can pretty much only have light to medium.
>>
>>31298361
Brown? Just leave well enough alone.
>>
>>31298377
>what is Italy
>what is greece
>what is spain
>>
>>31298389
Medium. I don't see any of those people with skin as dark as Africans, Indians, or some Arabs, Latinos, or Asians. I think all non-white races can have very dark skin.
>>
>>31295409
I was originally going to pick the brown chicken-chan going by this logic, but then I learned that your MC is supposed to be from Kanto, so I went with the asian looking one.
>>
>>31298349
Her skin does not match with the skin color of my character so I don't consider her my character's mother. My racial pure character should have two pale blonde parents.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.