[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am i retarded or is the destiny knot just actually broken? >supposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: never.jpg (49KB, 660x668px) Image search: [Google]
never.jpg
49KB, 660x668px
am i retarded or is the destiny knot just actually broken?
>supposed to pass down 5 ivs
>penta perfect male koffing holding it
>first 6 eggs have less than 3 perfect ivs
>>
>6 eggs
It's just you being retarded desu senpai
>>
>>31293886
It might have something to do with the downs syndrome mom you have fucking the male koffing
>>
>>31293886
You should check your reading comprehension or your sources. In any case, the destiny knot ensures 5IVs are passed down. Each of these chosen IVs can be inheritend from either the male or the female.
Get yourself a pentaperfect couple first, shouldn't take you more than a box. Then you can fill 5+ boxes looking for a perfect mon.
>>
>>31293886
How many perfect IVs does the other one have?
>>
>>31293886
does the other parent also have 6IVs? it inherits IVs from the other parent as well
>>
>>31293950
>the 5 ivs are guaranteed to pass
>from both parents
>not just the one holding it
who in the FUCK thought that was a good idea
>>31293955
dogshit
>>31293940
the fem duskull is mentally handicapped
>>
5iv + 5iv Pokkè

Do NOT gief 100% 5iv Pokkè son

Jeeeeeezz
>>
>>31293972
Welcome to breeding. You'll be here forever.
>>>/vp/wfg
>>
I laugh at yo.
>>
>>31293972
Try breeding Gen 4 or 5. Then try breeding in RS. Breeding is SO much better than it was.
>>
File: ah.jpg (15KB, 338x400px) Image search: [Google]
ah.jpg
15KB, 338x400px
>>31293950
bullshit.
i've gotten breedjects with only 3 perfect IVs from pentaperfect parents
there has to be some other logic behind it
>>
>>31294097
Easy to explain. 5 inherited IVs, amongst which the bad ones from both parents were inherited, and the last one is random and just happened to be bad. This could happen if the father lacks hp and the mother lacks attack for example. If both only lack hp then the worst you'd get is 4IV.
To clarify, the game first decides which IVs to inherit, then decides for each individual IV from which parent it inherits. The remaining IVs (1 or 3 depending on the usage of a destiny knot or not) are randomly generated.
I'll stop spoonfeeding here. Pleaae fucking browse the web. Bulbapedia is unironically a good resource.
>>
File: 1482439379606.png (698KB, 681x2766px) Image search: [Google]
1482439379606.png
698KB, 681x2766px
>>
>>31294177
it'd be spoonfeeding if i were asking you for all of the information directly
>>
Man, OP is a retard.

It's guaranteed five IVs but each IV passed is random from each parent. Say if guaranteed IVs are in HP, Atk, Def, SpDef and Spe, each IV is randomly chosen from a parent. e.g. Parent A has 31 in Atk and Parent 2 has 0, there's a 50% chance that it will pass either the 31 or 0 IV. The non-guaranteed IV is a random number between 0 and 31.

There OP, clear enough for you?
>>
>>31294177
nah see, I'm going to have to agree with >>31294097. I was breeding with a 6IV ditto and a penta perfect stufful and I still got ones with only 4 IVs.
>>
OP listen, pay some bucks and get a real 6iv Ditto, you ll be kike!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.