[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Half of megastones are not available in S/M It's like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

>Half of megastones are not available in S/M

It's like they do this kind of shit on purpose. I honestly enjoyed Pokemon sun/moon but this just lets me down.
>>
not to mention
>playing Battle Tree
>the Beedrillite is reacting to the opponent's Mega Ring!
>>
>>31292134
I know how you feel. Almost every time they do something good there's a catch. Times like now are why I'm sad SM has such amazing reception even though I liked the game.
>>
Don't worry. I'm sure the Pokemon Center will have events. You do live near one, right?
>>
>>31292134
This is espically aggrivating due to putting in the most bullshit Mega's and leaving out the best ones like pic relate Beedrill or Lopunny but include Garchomp Salamence and Lucario
>>
They should have added ONLY the megastones for mons that need it and exclude all the mega stones for shit like Tyranitar, Garchomp and etc
>>
>>31292197

I'm unaware of those kind of events, what do they consist of?
>>
>>31292317
I have no idea, what makes you think I live anywhere that actual has events.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_local_event_Pok%C3%A9mon_distributions_in_Generation_VI#Mega_Campaign_Pok.C3.A9mon
>>
>>31292204
All of the available stones are of alola native mons and the Gen 1 starters.
>>
>>31292226
I love garchomp and all i have to say to you is get shit on
>>
File: 1479696127890.jpg (204KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1479696127890.jpg
204KB, 900x973px
>megastones only for aloladex pokemon
>have to buy with bp instead of just discovering them
>no guarantee every megastone will be available whenever the fuck the national dex is unlocked

This literally makes NO FUCKING SENSE
>>
>>31292951
Welcome to the wonderful world of Pokemon game design
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.