[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cut is now signature move of pic related >50 base

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 798Kartana.png (94KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
798Kartana.png
94KB, 416x416px
>Cut is now signature move of pic related
>50 base power

What went wrong
>>
>>31288621
>It's a signature move even though a shitton of Pokemon can learn it
stop blindly listening to everything bulbapedo says
>inb4 bank doesnt count
yes it fucking does
>>
>>31288621
no one wants to use Cut
>>
>>31288621
If anything it should of been smart strike and that should of never been a tm in the first place.

Smart Strike
90 BP
Steel
Never Misses + High Critical Ratio

The worst fucking paper cut you'll ever have.
>>
>>31288684
>He wants to nerf Seaking even more
Leave FYFish alone.
>>
>>31288621
>>Cut is now signature move of pic related
???
>>
>>31288737
Now that the HM moves were made into regular moves, Kartana is now the only Pokemon that gets Cut as a level up move
>>
>>31288634
Chill

Who said a signature thing has to be absolutely exclusive to that thing?

Starmie being Misty's signature Pokémon doesn't mean she's the only trainer to ever use a Starmie, why should moves be like this?

To me a signature move is a move that was at some point in time exclusive to a single line, or was made exclusive to it in a later generation (this case)
>>
>>31288724
My issue with it is the distribution despite being a TM move. It should of been level up only with only 30 something Pokemon that learn it?

Not that Retaliate was an amazing move or anything but it was something that could be used by a lot of Pokemon at least.
>>
>>31288833
Kartana is like, seriously the only Alolamon to even get it. I think Taurous might. Maybe.
>>
>>31288684
>should of
kys
>>
>>31289191
Tapu Fini gets it
>leak says new dolphin Pokemon
>it's actually a swordfish/marlin
>Water/Fairy
>Smart Strike introduced in the same gen
>Tapu Fini can learn it
>the Water/Fairy swordfish Pokemon that isn't a dolphin was introduced in the same gen as an impaling-based steel type attack, which it can learn
It's like they know and are just messing with us on purpose
>>
>Signature moves have to be strong!

>Pay Day
>Kinesis
>Barrage

Why did you make up a rule that Pokemon didn't follow in the first place?
>>
>>31289191
>Tauros is somehow an Alolamon
>>
>>31288819
>Who said a signature thing has to be absolutely exclusive to that thing?
Least intelligent comment of all time.
>>
>>31289320
Nah, not really.
>>
>>31289313
I think by "Alolamon" he was just meaning pre-bank. or whatever, IDK.
>>
>>31288621
>mono
>>
>>31289191
Celesteela gets it.
>>
>>31288621
No Pokeride mon that needs to cut down trees
>>
>>31288833
>>31288684
>should of
>should of
>should of
You should off yourself.
>>
>>31289320
He's absolutely right, though. If a Pokemon is the only one to learn the move at a given point, calling it signature is reasonable. Muddy Water is Swampert's signature, Leaf Blade Sceptile's, Blaze Kick and Sky Uppercut Blaziken's.
>>
>>31293408
Sky uppercut is hitmonchan's move you hoennbaby.
>>
>>31293408
Breloom can learn Sky Uppercut
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.