[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Take that, Serenashippers. Ash and Misty is the only canon relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: large.png (195KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
195KB, 500x310px
Take that, Serenashippers.

Ash and Misty is the only canon relationship in the series. Nobody is going to remember Serena after Sun and Moon; she'll be just a distant memory.
>>
>>31288421
his shitty hat is too much in the way for the image to be legit.
but I don't give a fuck anyway since I'm not an amourshipper or serenafaggot. I'm just a rocketshipper passing through and laughing at the misfortune and desperation of the amourshippers who follow a shallow relationship that will literally never take off.
>>
>>31288633
>laughing at the misfortune and desperation of the amourshippers who follow a shallow relationship that will literally never take off.
>who follow a shallow relationship that will literally never take off.
>I'm just a rocketshipper

lol
>>
>>31288633
You just mad that Ash x Misty was canon
>>
>>31288660
J x J did take off in a manga and in the anime it had more hints than the Ash x Serena amourship ever will. you can't even compare it at this point. you have nothing to LOL about, faggot.
>>
>>31288665
I couldn't care less. plus, that new outfit of hers in the pic was such an offensive ass crapshot.
who the fuck designed that..
>>
>>31288727
that same manga had ash drooling over gary's sister constantly, not misty
>>
>>31288777
that's kinda interesting. maybe she should have been given more screen time in the anime too, imo.
>>
>>31288757
A concerned Pokeshipper who is mad that the creators of the anime fucked up the canon love MC relationship
>>
>shipping Ash, beta male incarnate, with literally anyone
for what purpose?
>>
misty a shit
>>
>>31288788
gary doesn't have a sister in the anime
>>
>>31288838
could have sworn he had one in the anime series.
oh well. so he doesn't.
>>
File: heard you talking shit.jpg (40KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
heard you talking shit.jpg
40KB, 599x337px
>>31288799
Beta male incarnate is a good match for beta female incarnate, don't you think?
>>
File: 2i7n5as.png (382KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2i7n5as.png
382KB, 640x480px
>>31288932
Beta male with beta female is not a good balance.

Alpha female and beta male sounds just about right.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.