[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun and Moon had a bunch of little "Quality of life"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: 6bhVTRp~01.jpg (33KB, 497x387px) Image search: [Google]
6bhVTRp~01.jpg
33KB, 497x387px
Sun and Moon had a bunch of little "Quality of life" improvements like letting you put a caught Pokemon in your party. What kind of polish would you like to see in the Switch Pokemon games?
>>
Wild Pokemon can't use moves that kill them.
>>
>>31288083
There's always a workaround. Git gud.
>>
>Destiny Knot's IV breeding chance is now the default breeding chance
>>
>>31288065
Wonder Trade doesn't boot you out to Plaza after every single trade
>>
Happiness meter.
>>
Chaining 50 Pokemon in an SOS battle gives you 5 perfect IVs, 70 Pokémon gives you 6
Fuck you autismo competitive Pokemon shouldn't be exclusive to people who are willing to sink hundreds of hours into the setup.
>>
>remove plaza, put back the pss
>option to disable bike/ride pokemon music
>option to check traded mons without closing the gts
>XY amount of clothing
>another way to dye clothing other than 3 trillion berries or 2000 FC
>breeding hidden ability ditto has a chance to give the offspring its hidden ability
>vs seeker
>focus sash not being one time use outside of facilities again
>way to get event mons outside of events and/or more frequent events with actual in game content instead of a delivery boy
>+30 fps in non singles
>>
>>31288065
Shorter egg hatching animation, like all the games before Gen VI
>>
>>31288065
Mass releasing
The ability to return unwanted eggs to the daycare workers
>>
Wonder give away.

I don't want your stupid Trump gunshoos, take my Minior and leave me alone
>>
>>31288287
>Mass select wondertrade
>Select up to 30 pokemon to trade out at a time
>Connects to 30 different people and trades them all out
>>
File: IMG_5484.jpg (81KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5484.jpg
81KB, 599x600px
>>31288065
>EASY

>MEDIUM

>HARD

>LITERALLY JUST CHANGES ALL TRAINER OWNED POKÉMON LEVELS TO -7 OR +7 FROM NORMAL AND THATS IT

WHY IS THAT DIFFICULT

Also take out the Charizard ride animation, or at least cut the part where I land. For fucks sake why must I watch that every time. The ride gear and ride music are both lame as well.
>>
>>31289790

>vs seeker

fucking give me it.
>>
>>31289790
>breeding hidden ability ditto has a chance to give the offspring its hidden ability

that one is pretty good
>>
>>31289852
>The ability to return unwanted eggs to the daycare workers
Enjoy not getting back-to-back shinies.
>>
>>31290066
>Hard=Grinding
>Hard=Tedious
This isn't final fantasy general
>>
>>31288065
I want the PC to be as smooth as it was in gen 6. Not sure how they fucked it up
>>
>>31288566
just inject dude
>>
-Remove the Nickname prompt for Caught/Hatched mons
-Vs. Seeker/Gym Rematches/Higher E4 levels
-More clothing options
-Join Avenue
-A Better GTS
-Less lag on Doubles
>>
>>31290066
>Pokemon Hard Mode
>First battle is your level 5 starter vs a level 12
>>
>>31291524
But all of that would require actually optimizing the game and leaving a new feature in for more than 1 gen. You wouldn't want to make the folks at GF work even harder than they already have to, would you?
>>
>>31289885
Heartily kek'd. Also, very good idea.

>>31289888
Checked. I'd like that, even if it takes a while to connect to 30 people in a row.

>>31289790
You started out great but the clothing stuff is rather unimportant.
Focus Sash was always a one use item iirc.
VS Seeker was nice at the time but rather unnecessary by now.

>>31289852
Kek'd at the thought.
>>
>>31291773
focus sash changed to one use in gen 6.
>not wanting to rebattle gym leaders/trainers
>not wanting additional customization options that were present in previous games but not in current games
>>
>>31289888

This would be wonderful .
>>
>>31291856
Maybe you're thinking of Focus Band. I'm pretty sure Focus Sash was consumed after use since gen IV, not sure if it even existed in gen III.

VS Seeker can't be used on gym leaders. Regular tainers are only good if they have a full team, like some guys on the Sevii Islands in FRLG. Even then, E4 in SM have lower levels so you don't have to grind before taking them on for the second time.
>not wanting additional customization options that were present in previous games but not in current games
I don't play Pokemon for dressing myself up. If it's available ok, but that's minor.
>>
>>31291991
>>31291956
>responds to correct poster
>deletes post and reposts without the (you)
>>
File: 1482206894897.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1482206894897.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>31292044
>>31291991
>>31291956
>DELETES POST TWICE
>"TAINERS"
>>
>>31291856
Maybe you're thinking of Focus Band. I'm pretty sure Focus Sash was consumed after use since gen IV, not sure if it even existed in gen III.

VS Seeker can't be used on gym leaders. Regular trainers are only good if they have a full team, like some guys on the Sevii Islands in FRLG. Even then, E4 in SM have lower levels so you don't have to grind before taking them on for the second time.
I don't play Pokemon for dressing myself up. If it's available ok, but that's minor.
>>
>>31288065
Let us get online without interrupting all gameplay and forcing us to the plaza.

Not saying the PSS was perfect, but the Plaza system is a huge step down
>>
>>31292046
>>31292111
Shut up faggots, my autism commanded me to fix myistakes.
>>

VS Seeker can't be used on gym leaders. Regular tainers are only good if they have a full team, like some guys on the Sevii Islands in FRLG. Even then, E4 in SM have lower levels so you don't have to grind before taking them on for the second time.
I don't play Pokemon for dresing myself up. If it's available ok, but that's minor.
>>
>>31290066

Except that's retarded. There's way better ways to make the game more difficult than just artificially bloating the level curve. Like letting trainers have more than two pokemon, give them held items (within reason, at least berries), better ai, better movesets, and forcing set instead of switch would be far better than that tedious garbage.
>>
File: 1482029549775.jpg (131KB, 525x809px) Image search: [Google]
1482029549775.jpg
131KB, 525x809px
>>31292160
>MYISTAKES
>>
>>31291524
>Remove the Nickname prompt for Caught/Hatched mons
Only if they make it an option in the PC. For that matter, I don't see why you couldn't make deleting moves a PC thing too.
>>
>>31292203

There's no reason for the move deleter to exist without HMs though, which hopefully continues in the next games.
>>
The area with the highest leveled pokemon in the game spawns audinos.
PSS is back, but the plaza too and its expanded to not be shit and they put a fucking PC in the plaza.

NPC pokemon have affection buffs too
>>
>>31292229
That's only partially true, the move deleter is useful for very niche strategies/in-game utility stuff like two-move Last Resort and only-Recycle mons for Ditto chaining
>>
>>31292181
You know what they should do to upper the dificulty? Let npc pokemon have affection buffs too
But imo SM's difficulty was alright, most challenging games in a long time
>>
>>31288065
Start with the inclusion of the removed things from XY, especially the bike.
>>
Maybe you're thinking of Meme. I'm pretty sure Meme was consumed after use since gen IV, not sure if it even existed in gen III.

>not wanting to rememe gym memes/memers
VS Meme can't be used on gym memes. Regular memers are only good if they have a full meme, like some guys on the Meme Islands in FRLG. Even then, E4 in SM have lower memes so you don't have to meme before taking them on for the second time.
>not wanting additional customization memes that were present in previous memes but not in current memes
I don't play Pokememe for dresing myself up. If it's available ok, but that's meme.
>>
>>31292357
I wouldn't even care if the bike didn't come back if you didn't have to hold B to make Tauros move at maximum speed. Hell, why is there a run button anymore now that movement is on an analog stick?
>>
>>31292418

VS Seeker can't be used on gym leaders. Regular trainers are only good if they have a full team, like some guys on the Sevii Islands in FRLG. Even then, E4 in SM have lower levels so you don't have to grind before taking them on for the second time.
>>
Minor Thing: being able to quickly check the moves and/or stats of the Pokémon you are using in battle, without having to go Pokémon->Charmander->Summary. It's easy to forget exact numbers (which has higher power Cut or Emer?).
Major Thing: If they are going to ramp graphics up to the point it results in loss of performance (sub-30 fps, pauses measured in seconds, etc) give an option in the options menu to drop the fidelity, it doesn't even need to be a full options menu ala PC (although it would be nice), a Minecraft style Pretty/Fast toggle would be enough
>>
>>31292307
Eh, that could get pretty frustrating. I had a minior with 1hp survive a super effective attack 3 times without dying. Having to face that would not be fun.
>>
>>31292540
Left bumper + A shows the power of the move guy.

>Emer
>>
>>31292638
Huh, didn't know that, thanks.
Also my B key (and a few others) can be a little temperamental, not sure why I didn't notice the red squiggle though.

May as well add another Major Thing: Items to change IVs, I'm not saying get rid of them, maybe make them annoying/difficult to get (like vitamins or niche battle items), just give more options for those that don't like the massive amount of breeding in getting good IVs as well as make the breeding for IVs a little easier.
>>
>>31292418
The only thing I can think of is if they were planning to bring back sneaking, or be in a perpetual state of being able to bring it back but never actually do it.
>>31292638
So does tapping the "i" on the left-hand edge of the move button.
>>
File: 1430318945696.png (64KB, 331x320px) Image search: [Google]
1430318945696.png
64KB, 331x320px
>HMs removed for Ride Pokémon
Okay that's pretty neat
>You caught an Abra in the first town? Can't use Teleport anymore, enjoy your total dead weight for the next ten levels

>By the way, Pokémon now learn moves on evolution!
>If your Pokémon was already going to learn a move at the same level it evolves, the on-evolution move overrides it. They're not always the same move and we didn't clean up movesets to account for this. Hope your Kadabra didn't need Confusion!
How can we get Pokémon away from GameFreak?
>>
File: 1472764902254.jpg (32KB, 448x635px) Image search: [Google]
1472764902254.jpg
32KB, 448x635px
>>31292406
>everything is meme
Kill yourself.
>>
>>31293054

>>
One thing I miss that GF could easily put back in was seeing the time on the bottom screen at all times.
>>
>>31293121
Honestly I would love to have the D/P/Pt and X/Y/ORAS bottom screens combined somehow, and improve on them.

>able to see your mon's status without opening the menu, with time included
>press R button for next page, dexnav
>next page, map
>next one, PSS
>etc
>>
>>31293054
>Maybe you're thinking of Meme. I'm pretty sure Meme was consumed after use since gen IV, not sure if it even existed in gen III.
>>not wanting to rememe gym memes/memers
>VS Meme can't be used on gym memes. Regular memers are only good if they have a full meme, like some guys on the Meme Islands in FRLG. Even then, E4 in SM have lower memes so you don't have to meme before taking them on for the second time.
>>not wanting additional customization memes that were present in previous memes but not in current memes
>I don't play Pokememe for dresing myself up. If it's available ok, but that's meme.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.