[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nintendo announce a new Pokemon game >Moon/Sun sequel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 01.png (146KB, 505x530px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
146KB, 505x530px
>Nintendo announce a new Pokemon game
>Moon/Sun sequel
>Location is Kanto
>Lily is your rival
>Some new Kanto specific pokemon form are added to the pokedex

Your reaction?
>>
>>31286844
Probably to pirate it like I did with SM.
>>
>Kanto gets a shitbunch of Kanto forms for the Johto Pokémon that showed up there in Gold/Silver like Slugma, Houndour, Murkrow

mite b cool
>>
>>31286844
>They manage to do the Kanto remake without remaking the same game for the third time
>Lillie's story is continued, so we get so see her become stronger before she inevitably cameos in Gen 8's version of the Battle Tree and every game after that
I'd be down for this
>>
>>31286844
I'd buy it if it had Johto.
>>
>Kanto forms for Johto and Alola pokemon
>Kanto Gumshoos is just the Mongoose from the anime
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (29KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
29KB, 426x341px
>A reverse gen 2 where you start off in Kanto and Johto is the post game
>>
>location is Kanto
Sounds boring. Not cause I don't like Kanto, but because if it were to be an SM sequel it should be in Alola to expand on its own region and other characters more
>>
I've always considered this an outstanding parody of gen 1 design.
>>
>>31287126
I prefer that Garchomp over the the real Garchomp desu
>>
>>31286844
Only if, despite being in Kanto, the pokemon you encounter are like 85% non-Kanto mons. Zubats, Pidgeys, Geodudes and the sort are now in only 2 routes with rare encounter rates.
Revenge for Kalos and Alola's totally jenkem national dexes
>>
File: esp.png (221KB, 600x560px) Image search: [Google]
esp.png
221KB, 600x560px
>>31286844
>Lily is your rival
Guess I'll pass this one.
>>
>>31286844
>your reaction?
it's not like it'd be anything particularly suprising to begin with
>>
>>31287170
same, though I'd rather a solid red belly than the white.
>>
I'd rather just go through Alola again because even though I just went through it twice over two playthroughs, I've been through Kanto fucking dozens of times.
>>
>>31287083

Why would there be kanto forms of johto pokemon when they are literally right next to each other?
>>
>>31287083
>Kanto Forms are just pokemon without their design theme/gimmick and have shit abilities

>Sawsbuck is just my mom's deer, Normal, no seasonal forms, Early Bird
>Mudsdale is a clean shire-horse, Normal type, Inner Focus
>Skuntank is black and white, with its tail down behind it, Poison type, Pickup
>Passimian is Normal type with no fruit on its person, Normal type, Keen eye
>>
>>31286918
that makes no sense, why would they get new forms if they're native to kanto in the first place?
>>
>>31287233
It needs a bunch of blocky plates over its body, too. Also either segmented limbs or more muscle definition.
>>
>>31286844
Johto post game and I'd be interested
>>
File: Lily_Kanto.png (395KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Lily_Kanto.png
395KB, 640x480px
>>31286844
>Lily is your rival
Not really sure why, but okay.
>>
>>31287293
Fuck off
>>
File: 1478636463149.png (80KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1478636463149.png
80KB, 680x680px
>>31287086
>any game with a post game region
>>
>more Lillie shit
No thanks.
>>
>>31287083
>Kanto Alola-Sandshrew
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>31287252
>I've been through Kanto fucking dozens of times.

Don't want to see Kanto's evolution? Things like destroyed Cinnabar Island were nice.
>>
>>31286844
>Lilly
Fucking dropped
>>
Only if Kanto form Jynx is black again and Kanto pikachu are actually fat
>>
File: 58.png (744KB, 547x683px) Image search: [Google]
58.png
744KB, 547x683px
>>31288460
>Kanto pikachu are actually fat
>Based pikachu is back

Why no anon is working at Gamefreak again?
>>
Nah, they're going to go FULL PANDERING.
RGBY remakes, with the original types and no items/specphys split/etc but remade with current stuff in mind, so that it's not overflowing everywhere.
But they put a (safe) MissingNo. in anyways.
And instead of sprites, everything uses the original watercolors for images. Fuck 3D.
But the Exp Share works like the modern one does, and TMs do too, despite being the original set found in the same locations as they did originally.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.