[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Discover the ultra wormholes >discover the ultrabeasts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: mohn.png (531KB, 700x418px) Image search: [Google]
mohn.png
531KB, 700x418px
>Discover the ultra wormholes
>discover the ultrabeasts
>Discover nebby
>Possibly the real Aether President until lusamine replace him

Mohn would be a better villain than lusamine, Imagine a Ghetsis/Cyrus/Corless villain who in the first years was looking for his missed wife but after seeing the great power of the ultrabeasts becomes corrupted and use them to control alola , the tapus, nebby and the mc challenge him to preserve the equilibrium
>>
>>31286768
It could be okay, but I don't want to see Lusamine with plebian clothes.
>>
>imagine another generic antagonist and storyline where you are the special snowflake chosen to save the world
No
>>
>>31286768

Nah, stop taking these pokemon game plots too seriously. I prefer some crazy obsessed bitch than some edgy cyrus 2.0

That's why Team Skull is my favorite team, even though I've wanted those fucking evil teams to end by gen 3
>>
>>31286768
>Discover the ultra wormholes
well he discovered Lusamine's pussy first
>>
>>31286768
but thos beans tho
>>
>>31286768
>>Possibly the real Aether President
How would that make any sense? Mohn is just a researcher while Lusamine is the heir to the guy who started the Foundation.
>>
Lusamine is interesting, I wanna see where she goes from here since her kids are independent, Wicke is doing a fine job as the replacement president and Faba's no longer a dick head. Will she take her pokemon and go on a journey herself to seek out Mohn? Or will she simply let it go and do her best to truly help pokemon? I can imagine her showing up in gen 8 to give you her ultra beast since you're young and a great trainer.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.