[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were in charge of making the post-game of a Pokemon game,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

If you were in charge of making the post-game of a Pokemon game, what would you do?

Hard Mode: No PWT/Battle Tree/Frontier
>>
File: sailors.jpg (64KB, 468x381px) Image search: [Google]
sailors.jpg
64KB, 468x381px
I make a battle facility called the Battle Boat that is totally not like the Battle Tree.

It's a ship and you battle trainers on it in either single or double battles ( no multi battles, not enough time to implement them.

Winning gives you points to spend on basic endgame items like Choice Spec, ect.

Every ten fights you battle a famous NPC. They are all trainers who were also happened to be in the ORAS, X/Y and SuMo, except for Wallace and Misty who are there with new designs.

Winning 100 and 200 battles gives you berries.
>>
File: IMG_3344.gif (988KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3344.gif
988KB, 500x245px
I would implement a better kind of Pokémon contest, like the one from the anime.
>>
>>31284087

A mother fucking "contest league" with it's own champion, not to mention bringing back the berry making minigame I miss that shit. Also trading pokeblocks or whatever you use for contests for funsies
>>
>"Congradulations Anon! Since you beat the Champion, you are now recognized as one of the strongest trainers in the region, and have received an invite to this glorious vacation island resort!"
>Has post game battle facilities
>National dex pokemon that you cant normally get
>Minigame that lets you catch super rare pokemon, like starters or Beldum or something
>Villain team returns to try and start shit
>Based Looker helps you against the villain team
>>
>>31283610
I want a Pokemon Stadium/Revolution endgame.

8 random opponents based on your rank, bring 6 pokemon, pick 3 for each match. Get a continue if you win perfect matches. Gain BP based on how well you did.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.