[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gen 7 >Generation that introduces Z-Crystals and Z-Moves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Solgaleo-Lunala-Cover.jpg (192KB, 1314x775px) Image search: [Google]
Solgaleo-Lunala-Cover.jpg
192KB, 1314x775px
>Gen 7
>Generation that introduces Z-Crystals and Z-Moves for every Pokemon Type
>18 Different Z-Moves everyone can use
>11 Unique Z-Moves only a handful of Pokemon can use
>Legendary Pokemon
>Mascots of Generation 7 with exclusive signature attacks
>Not even their own exclusive Z-Move
>Pikachu gets 2 Exclusive Z-Moves
>Ultra Beasts and Tapus are more relevant than them

Are Solgaleo and Lunala the most pointless Legendaries ever introduced?
>>
File: pokemon-moltres-zapdos-articuno.png (197KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-moltres-zapdos-articuno.png
197KB, 600x300px
>>31276251
>>
Nah, they're Ultra beasts themselves.

Still not as bad as the Genies
>>
>>31276278
this

at least Zapdos pulled through

it's a shame rocks killed the other two
>>
>>31276278
the legendary birds weren't even the focus of R/B/Y FR/LG
>>
dialga and palkia come to mind OP, they suck ass really hard
>>
>>31276321
The Tapus weren't the focus of this game and OP called them more relevant. What's your point?
>>
>>31276251
>Using Solgaleo when Mega-Metagross exists
>>
>>31276321
They will in the RBY re-remakes.
>>
>>31276418
>Using Lunala when Mega-Gengar exists

I mean, they're both ghost type, and you wouldn't want to have two ghost types on your team, right? :^)
>>
>>31276398
Yes they were????????
>>
>>31276251
>Are Solgaleo and Lunala the most pointless Legendaries ever introduced?
I'm still trying to find out what they have to do with the sun and the moon. Considering all they do is open a wormhole, sounds like Palkia and Dialga would fit this game better than them.
>>
>>31276398
the birds weren't even mentioned in the game, they just were in x locations and not part of the main story for gen 1. Tapu Koko was actually mentioned and appeared throughout the story
>>
>>31276344
Uh no they didn't? Palkia was one of the best Ubers wallbreakers back then, and Dialga was and still is an amazing wall with an amazing special attack.
>>
>>31276470
This
>>
File: legend 1.jpg (2MB, 992x1353px) Image search: [Google]
legend 1.jpg
2MB, 992x1353px
>>31276418
Sunlion is wayyy more versatile and saves your megaslot. Da fuck you talkin about
>>
>>31276673
Sunlion also has recovery.
>>
>>31276470
They're just naturalized(?) ultra beasts that absorb light for energy and radiate said energy. The ancient Alolans I guess just associated them with their preferred source of light and their looks.
>>
>>31276470
Lunala looks like a moon and suck daylight so hard its turn into night
Solgaleo looks like the sun and emites daylight so hard its turn night into day
So, looks like a moon and summon the night->moon god
looks like a sun and summon the day->sun god
>>
>>31276827
The story in the game goes that Solgaleo/Lunala appeared ages ago in Alola and the Tapus tried to calm them/Defeat them but couldn't, then suddenly Cosmog/Nebby came to be and the events of Lusamine and Ultra Beasts caused it to evolve into Solgaleo/Lunala but this time as a good guy?
It doesn't make sense
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.