[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/vp/ actually thought Ash-Greninja was going to be shit and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

>/vp/ actually thought Ash-Greninja was going to be shit and outclassed by protean one
>even smogon thought so at first
>now everyone agree the moment Lele fucking off to ubers Ash-Greninja would get suspected

so i guess Ashfags and Greninjafags got the last laugh in the end. Not only it's in the games, it's also that good there.
kek.
>>
It's only good because of everyone running hyper offense and it getting easy KOs
The moment bulk becomes the standard trash greninja will be automatically worse than Protean.
>>
File: pepe greninja.jpg (93KB, 915x582px) Image search: [Google]
pepe greninja.jpg
93KB, 915x582px
>>31273754
Not only that, zardfags are REALLY salty about that.
>>
>>31273849
Just like Talonflame in gen 6, right? the moment the meta got bulkier, he suddenly disappeared-
Ah. Wait, it didn't. And Ash-Greninja is hitting even harder and having a priority almost as the same power.
it's a wallbreaker+cleaner at the same time.

>b-but Talonflame best set was the bulky one-

No it didn't. it's started as fucking anti meta that suddenly became the meta.. people were so fucking predictable with that it was almost funny.
Sword's dancer was far more dangerous

it was a good set tho, but strong special attackers just melted it even with all the s.def and HP investment.
>>
>>31273987
Talonflame had access to his bullshit turn 1 he didn't need to KO something to become amazing.
>>
>>31274012
this is why you have 5 other pokemons, and even that, specs/life orb still hitting hard enough to melt shit. add up hazzards and muhmentum, or even rain just to make everything goes JUST.
I mean for fuck sake beside the blobs it's 2hko EVERYTHING in OU with hydro pump in the rain.
>>
>>31273754
My favorite part is that literally everyone agrees the only thing holding it back is Lele, a mon that distorts the meta so heavily priority is almost a liability to pack because it exists.
remove gardevoir-therian when
>>
>>31274078
OR you could use protean Greninja and be a massive asset to your team without requiring to KO something.
A good defensive core shuts it down the problem is it's easier to just use HO right now.
>>
>>31274101
This meta is ridiculous. Fucking Pheromosa, one of the fastest mons in the game, is running a Choice Scarf. If I told you to run Scarf Deoxys-A or Scarf Ninjask, I'd be laughed into oblivion.
>>
>>31273754
Won't the meta just become priority hell again the moment Lele gets her red card?
>>
>>31273869
Not really?
>>
>>31274101
>gardevoir-therian
kek
>>
>>31274225
>Again
T-Flame is dead, so no it won't be as bad. But priority mons will sweep late game again and Phero will probably get low use because every set dies to MIZU SHURIKEN.
>>
>>31273754
>it's also that good there.
Eh, that's if you allow it to use Battle Bond.
Before that there's not much hope of it getting a kill before it gets killed when you're up against someone with a moderately made team.

You're still better off using Protean because in most cases greninja will get battle boned.
>>
>>31274174
Not even using HO. i'm using balanced and i'm getting my kills. and what even block it? Hydro in the rain from not Ash-form is still hurts enough. specs dark pulse is still melting shit.

People ALREADY taking bulky stuff to try to stop it from transforming. assvest Magearna/alola-Muk/Tangworth/S.Def Gastrodon. And it's STILL pressuring stuff.

And thats the thing. Protean is still a good as fuck one. the stupid mind games of "oh ok it's Ash-Greninja, so i'm going to switch my s.def Fini and-"
>Greninja used Gunk Shot!

The same thing with fucking Ash-Greninja. People thinks it's protean, then it's killing something because lol specs and suddenly that terrifying glass cannon comes.

You seem upset about Ash-Greninja(You did call it trash greninja), same as the people who kept saying how Talonflame is shit. why, got meme'd by one?
>>
>>31274230
>that one guy who keep crying how Ash-Greninja is A+ tier in viability while Zard-X is only A

kek
>>
>>31274293
There's still Protean lure mixup, but it shouldn't be coming in early game anyway. You whittle with your team to the point everything gets 2hko'd by Hydro in the midgame, then you force a sack and switch out of the revenge killer before going back in and clicking specs MIZU SHURIKEN to win the game. It's not science rockets.
>>
>>31274409
>one guy
So not really then. >>31274428
>>
>>31273754
>agree the moment Lele fucking off to ubers
Never going to happen.
>>
>>31274367
Like I said a good defensive core stops it. Mantine Ferrothorn Toxapex Chansey, all good Pokemon that stop him dead on his tracks if you use at least two of them, and they also syngergize well.
I'm not upset since as a stall god I've yet to lose to a single Trash Greninja, at most protean can put a dent on my Toxapex before getting Toxed and forcing me to switch to something else but even then I can bounce back.
And if a Choiced BB one doesn't KO my switch in with Water Shuriken then it's getting revenge killed by my Dugtrio.

Not to mention if you knock its item off then it's dead weight.

Again, only HO gets fucked by it.
>>
>>31274446
Almost 100% going to happen. I don't really think any one Pokemon has distorted how OU is played to the degree Lele has. Almost all the A rank viability mons right now are there except Iku-Ze, Lando and Koko are there because you can switch them into Lele without dying.
>>31274527
BB Gren should either be on Rain or Balance with a Stallfucker like Hoopa anyway, it doesn't just come in and fuck people in the mouth at the beginning of the game. It fucks HO, but everything fucks HO this gen. HO is weak as fuck right now.
>>
>>31274527
>stallfag

How do you like specs Lele then?
>>
File: 1418327411072.png (76KB, 331x355px) Image search: [Google]
1418327411072.png
76KB, 331x355px
>>31274616
>HO is weak as fuck right now.
>>
>>31274639
>Scarf Lele
>Ash-Greninja
They fuck HO hard.
>>
>>31274633
Better than Scarf to be honest.
If you're using specs Lele then you're likely a dumbass, not even the kind of of dumbass that wants a challenge like me using stall in this meta, just a simple dumbass. LO KO's as many things as specs in the same amount of turns and doesn't lock you into one move if you use specs Lele then do yourself a favor and switch to LO or scarf.
>>
>>31274639
He's a Trash Greninja fag what do you expect.
>>
>>31274527
Funny thing. Hoopa shit on all of them.
Hell, even stallfucker Marowak brutalize the shit out of them.
>>
>>31274807
Non scarf Hoopa gets fucked by Dugtrio after a bit of prior damage.
Non Specs Hoopa cannot break anything.
Marowak can be a problem but it lacks recovery and is incredibly easy to lure and weaken.
>>
>>31274677
What does that even have to do with thinking HO is weak right now? It really, really isn't that strong in OU right now. At least weaker than in ORAS by a decent amount because of all the new shit that fucks it.
>>
File: stall.png (67KB, 1169x712px) Image search: [Google]
stall.png
67KB, 1169x712px
>>31274675
>want a challenge
>using stall

should have known that you are baiting around.
So this is the power of being a NEET with infinite time.
>>
>>31274875
In this meta stall is slightly challenging to pull off with all the unregulated hyper offensive threats unchecked wallbreakers, stupid strong Volturn spammers and unexpected Z-Moves. Stall is braindead easy to use in gen 6.though.
>>
>>31273754
>Ashfags got the last laugh

A-Ninja being great in the games doesn't erase the fact that it choked against BURASTO BAN and became the biggest joke ever in the anime.
>>
>>31274947
This. They seem to believe there's some sort of rivalry between them and ZardX fags when normal Greninja was Uber last gen and ZardX was OU anyways and in the end the frog got BURASTO BAAN'd
>>
File: ttgl254_zps67239df4.jpg (30KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
ttgl254_zps67239df4.jpg
30KB, 800x450px
>>31274875
So this is the power of stall huh... I'm impressed.
No really though, of course StallLords think Ash-Gren is weak, once a stallmon dies the game is half over anyway. It's not there to fight Stall at all, it's there to fuck offense and force sacks before sweeping. There's a whole rest of a team to do that.
>>
>>31273754

dude.... i'm KEKing so hard @ this post my lels are in f**kin epic orbit....
>>
Where did priority birb end up though? RU?
>>
>>31275355
Yeah, since right now there's only OU, UU Beta and RU Alpha. Might even drop lower.
>>
>>31275355
I'm in the top 10 of the RU ladder and I've yet to see a single Talonflame

I'm afraid it's gonna end up in NU
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.