[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In a parallel universe Game Freak has decided to update the base

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1483562327561.png (1MB, 950x927px) Image search: [Google]
1483562327561.png
1MB, 950x927px
In a parallel universe Game Freak has decided to update the base stats on one evolution chain of pokemon from each generation to bring the total pseudo-legendary count from 8 to 15.

In this parallel universe, the decision on which pokemon get elevated is up to you. There are two stipulations:

>The evolution tree must consist of three pokemon just like all of the other pseudo-legendaries

>As you increase the BST to 600, the general idea of the stat spread must remain consistent with what it was. (e.g., Haxorus would continue to be High attack, high speed, with low-moderate defensive stats and weak special attack.)

Lastly, you are allowed to add a new ability to the pokemon line as long as it fits the flavor or theme of the line itself.

What pokemon do you choose to elevate to a pseudo-legendary status, and why?
>>
>>31273512
so only 3 tier evo lines? or can we pick up bros that are only 2 of?
>>
>>31273540
I suppose if you're really desperate to get your bro into the pseudo-legendary status, you can write it up too. I just like the idea of keeping them to three evolution lines as a theme.
>>
>>31273540
>The evolution tree must consist of three pokemon just like all of the other pseudo-legendaries
I think he was quite specific
>>
>>31273512
Poliwrath because it's the original mascot
Ampharos because the only other option is Jumpluff
Skipping Hoenn, they already have two
Staraptor is cool
Chandelure is cool
Florges is showing off the new fairy type
>>
>>31273512
My brother Eelektross deserves it.

The whole "Electric-type with levitate" thing wasn't hyped up too much from what I remember, but it alongside how rare Tynamo was was enough for me to be disappointed with what we got.
>>
>Gen 1
Machamp line. Never got any sort of new evolution in future generations or a Mega.

>Gen 2
Jumpluff line. Bump its speed to unreasonable levels and again boost its defenses. It remains offensively miserable. Honestly not even sure if a stat boost would save it from its typing.

>Gen III
Flygon line

>Gen IV
N/A there isn't really anyone eligible.

>Gen V
Eelectross seems like it would fit in well as a pseudo

>Gen VI
N/A

>Gen VII
N/A
>>
File: 3.jpg (25KB, 500x235px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
25KB, 500x235px
>>31273512
Sheer Force already makes them amazing. I am not sure how exactly I would spend the stats to bring them to 600 BST, but I like them being the bulky, rounded pokemon that they are. I couldn't see their speed being more than 95 (Or giving Nidoking a cheeky 96 just for fun.)
>>
>>31273512
Arcanines for gen 1 to be sure. They should have been a pseudo legendary from the fluff.
>>
>1G
Alkazam :
80 HP
70 Atk
70 Def
135 Sp.A
90 Sp.D
130 Spd

>2G
Ampharos :
90 HP
85 Atk
95 Def
155 Sp.A
100 Sp.D
75 Spd

>3G
Aggron :
90 HP
120 Atk
180 Def
80 Sp.A
80 Sp.D
50 Spe

>4G
Not many 3-stages line, so Luxray :
90 HP
140 Atk
95 Def
100 Sp.Atk
95 Sp.Def
80 Spe

>5G
Krookorible :
105 HP
130 Atk
90 Def
85 Sp.Atk
90 Sp.Def
100 Spe

>6G
Exept the starters and regional bird/bbug thare is only Aegislash...

>7G
Tsareena :
92 HP
140 Atk
108 Def
60 Sp.Atk
108 Sp.def
102 Spe
>>
>>31273512
Gen 1
>alakazam and gengar, cuz why not.
Gen 2
>Togekiss, screw that fact it's gen 4, who cares.
Gen 3
>what is Flygon? Thanks.
Gen 4
>Luxray
Gen 5
>Scolipede
Gen 6
>something good
Gen 7
>literally anything good
>>
>>31273991
My bad, some of these doesn't reach the 600
Alkazam :
80 HP
70 Atk
85 Def
135 Sp.A
100 Sp.D
130 Spd

Tsareena :
92 HP
140 Atk
108 Def
60 Sp.Atk
108 Sp.def
92 Spe
>>
Slaking and Togekiss always felt like pseudos to me because or how hard they are to raise.
Togekiss gets higher stats all around, it's not too far from reaching 600BST so a few points dumped into Atk and Def wouldn't hurt anyone.
Slaking trades 40 HP, 20 Atk and 10 Sp.Atk for Inner Focus as a secondary ability or an "alolan" form with long claws because ground sloths are dope.
Reuniclus and Clefable get bulkier, dump some points into Atk to avoid making them overpowered.
Staraptor as a 600 BST mon would go against the second stipulation, as giving it too much Attack or speed would make it hit stupidly hard and giving it too much defense would make it become Landorus-T 2.0. Unless you went Kommo-o and dumped its stats into Sp. Atk or gave it some gimmick ability.
Tsareena gets a Special version of Intimidate and higher stats.
Gen 6 has 4 3-stage pokemon, 2 of them don't really need the buff, one is a bug shitmon and the other just got destroyed. Maybe give an evolution to Pyroar or Dragalge?
>>
>Pidgeot, given Gale Wings for something in non-mega form.
>Ampharos
>Shiftry, Grassy Surge
Porygon-Z, RKS System
>Scolopede
>Florges, Misty Surge
>Vikavolt, Speed Boost
Rate?
>>
>>31277658
Why would you curse anything with RKS?
>>
>>31277658
Give Z and Silvally both a special Multi-attack and I'm in. Pretty much a 100BP Judgement for memories
>>
>>31277710
>>31277782
Oh and maybe add a buff to memories to give a reason to use it
>>
>>31277812
How about they do the inverse of plates, instead of boosting your [type] moves by 20%, it lowers all enemy [type] moves by 20%
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.