[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys! I got a 10 increase to my Defence! Why aren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: qwilfish.png (51KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
qwilfish.png
51KB, 250x250px
Hey guys! I got a 10 increase to my Defence! Why aren't you using me?
>>
You have Bad moves
>>
>>31263953
toxapex
>>
>>31263974
Qwilfish has great moves, you moron.

>>31263953
Because you have shit special defense and your speed isn't enough.
>>
>>31263953
>65 HP
lmfao
>>
>>31263953
Poor Qwilfish, I still love the little guy though
>>
>>31263953
Needs more HP and atk.
>>
>>31264778
Qwilfish isn't used as a sweeper. It's an utility mon. It works more like Froslass, an annoying fast Spike setter with status moves and destiny bond.
>>
>>31264796
>he doesn't know about the swift swim set
>>
>>31264778
Needs an evo
>>
>>31264822
It's the shittiest set because everything with swift swim is better and intimidate is better for utility.
>>
I'm still mad about my pots and pans.
>>
I don't really understand why they're updating Pokémon that aren't even in the game, like Qwilfish's stats and Heatmor's new signature move.

I mean, I get that they updated Masquerain to make Guzma more threatening. But Qwilfish and Heatmor? Why?
>>
File: Qwilshark.jpg (12KB, 147x146px) Image search: [Google]
Qwilshark.jpg
12KB, 147x146px
>>31264846
Like Quilshark in Snakewood?
>>
It was really good in ORAS RU
>>
>>31265081
They're thinking of the whole gen, not just these games.
>>
>>31265455
If they were thinking of the whole gen, they'd have done more stat updates though. Like, on the subject of bugs, they could've given Butterfree a similar stat boost - Masquerain is now at a very usable 454 BST, while Butterfree is still below 400.
>>
>>31266923
>they'd have done more stat updates
You're being greedy. It's weird enough that they gave stat updates as it is. It's literally the second time they done it, and last time it was only +10 boosts to irrelevant stats and shitmons.
>>
>>31263953
Why didn't they give her an evolution in gen 4?

He was basically begging for it, on knees, tail perky and sticking out.
>>
>>31267057
>it's got two genders

Didn't know jimmy had a mascot.
>>
>>31265081
>Heatmor's new signature move.
Seriously why did they even fucking do this? Fire Lash is probably the best physical fire move made and they give it to a SPECIAL based slow mixed shitmon that no amount of buffs could save.

>>31264796
Nobody said anything about sweeping.

You're silly if you think even the best utility sponges wouldn't appreciate a bit more damage and HP.

>>31267017
No they're not being greedy, it's justified.

+10 boosts are not even close to enough with some of the old Gen shitmons because they were so poorly thought out in the first place.

Most of the Gen 3/2/1 crap all have not only ridiculously low base stat totals but really badly distributed ones which need updating. Lets take Sudowoodo as examples, 410 puts them weaker than even a Raticate or a Mothim.

Let that sink in it's actually on average weaker than some of the early route trash bug and rodents with nothing to make up for it.

Then you have shit like Banette and Audino who besides having a horrific slow, fragile mixed offensive distribution had such a low BST to begin with that even after MEvo it's only equal to a Arcanine except with stats that are barely passable and you have to waste a MEvo on these shits.

Qwilfish literally sits on a tier of BST so incredibly low it still manages to end up weaker than most 2nd stage evo's in 3 stage families.

And then you have the utterly special cases of things that have no reason to exist that they are so weak they rank bottom even of the shitmons. Dustox and Kricketune fall here with 384 BST's which make them so weak even Gen 1 trash bugs like Beedrill and Butterfree have like a good +20 over them.
>>
>>31263953
I made a poison only team for a playthrough.
You're not in Alola.
I wanted to use you.
Please explain to me why the fuck you are not in Alola.
>>
>>31267446
Onix is a good example. It's BST is similar to baby pokemon probably because they didn't want the first gym to be too hard.
>>
File: a-marowak.png (118KB, 500x500px)
a-marowak.png
118KB, 500x500px
It's amazing it took them 20 years to do a low BSTmon right. Smeargle doesn't count because it teeters on being completely broken and completely useless at every juncture.
>>
File: 1468816531733.jpg (43KB, 700x289px) Image search: [Google]
1468816531733.jpg
43KB, 700x289px
>>31267081
>>
>>31269757
>depends on an item to be good
heh
>>
>>31266923
they gave masquerain a boost to make it on par with araquanid, since they're sort of a pair. same reason vikavolt got 500 bst, unlike previous first route bugs, to make it pair up with pinsir. and shiinotic has the same as parasect. so butterfree doesn't even come into that masquerain situation.

also you have to remember that butterfree is an early game pokemon you can have by level 10. there's no way it's ever going to get massively significant stat boosts because they might want to use it in the early game of a future game and makig it too strong doesn't make sense.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.