[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are autistic breederfags on /vp/ right now Why not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: klefki.png (15KB, 298x237px)
klefki.png
15KB, 298x237px
>there are autistic breederfags on /vp/ right now
Why not just inject and save some time? Why do you have to be so autistic? You fags are worse than smogon fags tbqh
>>
>>31263754
True tbqh
>>
>>31263754
How many threads have you made? Seems like autistic one is you
>>
yet we're not the ones constantly making the same thread over and over.
something clearly has you assmad, OP.
does injecting lead to the dark / butthurt side?
>>
And then people get mad when they know others inject. Like what the fuck man? Makes me want to inject even more
>>
>>31263802
ikr
>>
File: whismur_52978.jpg (46KB, 190x270px) Image search: [Google]
whismur_52978.jpg
46KB, 190x270px
if you can't understand why people don't want to cheat than you're the one with autism

have a whismur
>>
>>31263754
I'm too retarded to do it. I need someone to hold my hand through it.
>>
>>31263754
Because I just installed homebrew on my new 3DS and I'm not sure how to get started with injecting.
>>
File: egtwwwtr.png (386KB, 1160x908px) Image search: [Google]
egtwwwtr.png
386KB, 1160x908px
well, the reason I don't inject is because i CAN'T

the fuckin N3DS can't be homebrew'd without taking the fuckin thing apart and soldering it. high chance of bricking my €300 console, so it's not happening.

i know i'm not alone here, so can ANYONE tell me how to use pkhex QR injection or whatever in gen 7?
because i really miss how easy it was in gen 6. I used my old unupdated 2DS for that, BUT OF COURSE THE FUCKIN 7TH GEN WON'T WORK ON THAT CONSOLE WITHOUT AN UPDATE.

help me inject if you want me to inject, /vp/
>>
>>31264259
Is this bait or are you actually retarded
>>
>>31264259
there are literally multiple injection threads up
how thick can you be?
>>
>>31264259
Wait, are you talking about the New 3DS? Unless the model is different where you're from, the most you need to do is unscrew the backplate.
>>
>>31264259
I have a New 3DS and I have pretty much every homebrew related thing on it from HANS to JK's SaveManager.
>>
>>31264283
He would need to do a bot of soldering too though. Pretty easy procedure to fuck up
>>
>>31264306
There's no soldering involved what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>31263800
This.

>"M-maybe if I make the same thread over and over it will cure my crippling autism"
>>
>>31263754
Can someone direct me to a thread explaining how to inject? I already have Homebrew running on my New 3DS. I just don't know what to install, where to get it, or how to proceed?
>>
File: fdhdgh.png (752KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fdhdgh.png
752KB, 1280x720px
>>31264278
>>31264283
right i guess i'm actually retarded then, probably followed the instructions wrong cause english isn't my first language.

ok so please tell me how to use pkhex injection on the N3DS (latest update), i read in a bunch of places that soldering is the only way. after i remove the backplate, what then?
>>
>>31263754
I just find it fun, I love the breeding mechanics. It's the only real post-game anyway
>>
>>31264371
If English isn't your first language, you're going to have a hard time. No offense, but it requires a fair bit of reading comprehension to get through the guide: https://3ds.guide/
>>
>>31264391
yeah that's the guide i read, the guy says "waring if you don't know how to solder use caution" or some shit i dunno. i clicked on the sections that applied to my system (new 3ds xl, latest firmware) and i was just met with scary warnings of soldering. so tell me the right way to hack a new 3ds, please.
>>
>>31264416
https://3ds.guide/homebrew-launcher-(soundhax)
start here and stop being a retard
>>
>>31264416
No one is going to walk you through the guide. It's a long process and takes about 2-3 hours, even if English is your first language. Sorry friend, but good luck.
>>
>>31264424
And this all applies to the absolute newest hardware/software, yeah? If not, then you sir are the retard.

I'll give it a try anyway, thanks anon.
>>
>>31263754
>inject
>banned for life
Really nigga?
>>
File: images-2.jpg (9KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
9KB, 229x220px
>>31263754
>>
>>31264416
The most dangerous thing is remembering not to close your system during one particular step or else you will 100% brick it. Save for that, its mostly just copying files to and from your sd card and pressing buttons
>>
>>31263754
Because I have a chromebook
>>
File: 936.jpg (27KB, 625x626px)
936.jpg
27KB, 625x626px
>>31263754
>>
>obsessively cares about the way random people play the games
>somehow thinks he's not the autistic one

I have bad news for you, op.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.