[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they somehow explain where z-moves come from or is it just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: zmove1.jpg (17KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
zmove1.jpg
17KB, 400x240px
Did they somehow explain where z-moves come from or is it just the usual "bond between trainer and pokemon combined with magical crystals" excuse?

I really don't remember despite I played through sun.
>>
It uses energy that comes from the UB wormholes.
>>
>turn off battle animations
>z-move posing still needs to be shown
I just wanna use Stoked Sparksurfer to paralyze UBs and Tapus to make the catching go faster, fuck off with the Jojoness.
>>
>>31263634
Ultra energy just like totem mon.
>>
>>31263634
They implied its both friendship and the energy from the wormhole but didnt explain how it works at all
>>
>>31263634
>Pokémon XY
>they say that Mega Stones are Evolution Stones bathed with the energy of the Ultimate Weapon and Xerneas/Yveltal and that a Lucario was the first Pokémon that Mega Evolved.

>Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire
>they say that Mega Stones are inside of meteorites that fall often and that Rayquaza was the first Pokémon that Mega Evolve.

>Pokémon Sun/Moon
>Z-Crystals' backstory: "Hahaha, I fon't know"
>>
It's implied that they've got something to do with Ultra Wormhole energy and the power bestowed upon the tapu by Solgaleo and Lunala.
>>
>>31263634
I Never Finished The Game: the post
>>
ah friendship, just like mega evolution imirite
*breaks jaw*
>>
>>31263928
Okay. I finished the game.

Nevertheless I don't know whether

- the explanation was too forgettable
- or there wasn't any clear explanation.

Thanks to the other anons who gave more helpful replies than you, little child.
>>
Something something ancient Hawaiians
>>
It was just Maui messing around.
>>
>>31263634
It's a pretty short and lazy explanation.

People bitch about megas but atleast they were believable in the game world.

Hey why does every water pokemon know this exact Z move? compared to only this one specific pokemon can use this item because it was crafted for it.
>>
The laziest shit is no special / physical split.

Why would a Porygon-Z run wild with Breakneck Blitz to z-upgrade its tri attack beams?
>>
Where Z-moves come from is easy enough to deduce. What I want to know is why you MUST do a faggy dance to activate it.
>>
>>31264267
I was hoping that Z-Moves would work based on the user's highest offensive stat and the opponent's lowest defensive stat, not rely on the category of the base attack.
>>
>>31264533
The power comes from the dance, the Z-Crystal just transmits that power from you to your pokemon, that's why you build a super saiyan aura when you do the dance.
>>
>>31263899
I bet you think mega evolution was this big secret in Kalos too.
>>
>>31264568
This, it's like somatic components in DnD (gotta make specific motions to cast spells)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.