[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you HAVE to beat red or blue to get into the battle tree

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: red yaoi.png (153KB, 278x598px) Image search: [Google]
red yaoi.png
153KB, 278x598px
>you HAVE to beat red or blue to get into the battle tree
>both are 10 levels above you
what the fuck is this bullshit?
>>
>>31261990
>>both are 10 levels above you
it's your own fault for being an under leveled faggot
>>
>>31262012
you probably play with the exp share on you fucking bitch ass little fucking homo
>>
>you have to choose between red OR blue
>you can never fight either outside of the battle tree after beating one of them
>>
If you can't beat Red or Blue what the fuck do you think the Battle Tree has for you?
>>
>>31261990
>waah pokgeymans 2 easy now
>waah pokermoms too hawd nao
>>
>>31261990
>10 levels above
did you go straight for the tree or something instead of doing the UB story first?
>>
>>31262249
This. God dammit. I beat Red, but I wanted to fight Blue, too. I was super disappointed Red didn't have unique music, now I'll never know if Blue had a remix of his champ theme or not.
>>
>>31262249
you just have to buy the other version
>>
>>31262475
they have a mashup/remix of both their champion themes inside the battle tree
>>
>he had trouble with Red / Blue

It's your own fault really for raising trash Pokemon.
>>
Blue has the lower leveled team, right? Because I swear my first time going there I got assblasted by Red how had level 65+ mons while Blue's were at a much lower level.
>>
>>31262497
But not outside it?
How many games do I have to win to fight them in the tree? I'm still breeding pokes and catching UBs/Tapus.
>>
>>31262522
I think for red every 20 battles in normal singles and blue every 20 in doubles, every 10 in super singles and doubles
>>
>>31261990
Why are you underleveled at this point? Do you skip everything you can intentionally?
>>
>>31261990
I swept this with QD Drain Kiss Ribombee. Easiest shit. Stop skipping every trainer you possibly can.
>>
>>31262029
>Playing the game the way it was intended is being a bitch ass homo
Hope you don't use pokemon centers either, faggot. Also, don't even dare mention using healing items. You can't even pick them up.
>>
File: something stupid.png (14KB, 278x234px) Image search: [Google]
something stupid.png
14KB, 278x234px
>>31262486
>buy
>when cfw is so easy to do on any system up to the latest version now
>>
>>31262012
>>31262622
>>31261990

>Not playing the game without Exp share, without using items in battle, with battle mode on Set, and without fighting any wild pokemon
>Not still easily crushing Red/Blue while 15 levels below them

It's like you want to be a casual baby.
>>
Blue is actually lower levelled than Red, so choose to battle him.
>>
>>31262568
Every 50 in super (at least I think, I never got to 100). Once you defeat them there, you can use their battle music in the battle tree and online
>>
>>31261990

>go through that whole route before them
>out of items, out of PP, half of team is fainted
>oh fuck i gotta fight red now
>absolutely sweep his team

Snorlax was a pain, but everything else got ohkoed.
>>
>Oranguru used calm mind x3
>Oranguru used Stored Power
>Oranguru has the taste for more blood
>>
>>31261990
>got to the league with a team of 46-49 mons.
>grinded at mount lanakila to level 50
>beat the league with them, left the league at level 53 on one mon, the rest being lower.
>go to UB quest
>get rekt by anabel
>someone tells me poni plains are a good place to grind with level 50+ mons
>try to go there
>get rekt by dexio
>tfw there's literally no good place to grind
I ended up grinding my mons against dexio, after spending my 100k poke on clothes. Managed to beat him with a max affection ribombee which refused to die for like 3 turns. Got stuck with red/blue later on as well, but just went to do the UB quest and other miscellaneous stuff (such as filling my dex and sniffing for all the hidden items left on melemele) first.

Also, good fucking luck grinding BP for the destiny knot and power items when your ingame team is shit for the battle tree like mine was. Ended up beating battle royale with it, but it took ages and pure luck. Why the fuck did they put the goddamn destiny knot behind a BP wall?
>>
>>31261990
Depending on your team one might be a lot easier than the other for you. I was able to sweep gary with my krookadile alone but I literally couldn't kill 3 of ash's with my whole team.
>>
>>31263587
Just inject it bro
>>
>>31263587
Honestly the battle tree is much quicker and easier than the battle royal (which actually is chance depending on if they gang up on you or not), battle tree doubles are actually super easy if you teach your pokemon protect. I made it to battle 31 in supers with the in game team before losing which was enough to get a mega stone and a choice scarf.

I don't recommend singles for grinding BP though because the battles take longer and there are a lot less viable pokemon and strats for singles.
>>
>>31263618
I have the means to do so but I also have the self-respect to not to.
>>
>>31263265
Fuck really?
Shit should have battled red instead
>>
>>31263625
Tbh this is the first time I take a battle facility seriously because I've literally done everything else in the game (even followed a checklist from the official guidebook someone posted on reddit to talk to every NPC that gives you random shit and dug up what I think are all hidden items), so please take it with a grain of salt.

I haven't tried doubles or multi battles yet, mostly because lag but also because they don't appeal to me. All I know is my in-game team was utter trash at singles, getting a max streak of 3 in regular singles at best, and it'd take ages to grind for that. I beat the battle royale in the most lucky way possible (in master rank, two enemies had like 4 points, I had zero. Managed to win due to one of them killing the other and me killing the only one left due to type effectiveness. 4th enemy also had zero points), which gave me a cool battle style, and the damn destiny knot. Now I have 3 perfect IV-bred mons and even though they're still lacking (I just selected 3 random mons I thought looked cool), at least I beat regular singles now. That, and the battle of alola granted me 50BP which helped a lot. Just lacking the HP power item now.
>>
>>31263638
You can fight him once you reach 20 wins in singles on the battle tree.
>>
>>31263687
Anon, why do spend your BP on power items at all?

Just use Poké Pelago. In less than two days you can fully EV train 18 Pokémon without having to actually do any grinding. You could've used that BP for useful battle items instead.
>>
>>31263726
Most useful battle items (icy rock, safety goggles) are obtainable through other means.
I don't like waiting a full day to EV-grind my mons. I had to do that for this team, but I'd rather not do it again. 7 battles takes literally no time, and I got a pokerus magikarp through wonder trade which I'm happy with.
>>
Wait a second.

My team was mostly underleveled crap during the league and the postgame, and I never once got a party wipe.

Are people really this bad at pokemon?
I remember being able to even beat Red back in Crystal with a team around Lvl50.
>>
>>31263587
What's your team?
>>
>>31263786
My ingame team?
Primarina
Ribombee
Oricorio (the spanish fire-type one)
Lycanroc-night
Lurantis
Vicavolt

Please note my abuse of revives and lum/leppa/sitrus berries, as well as several potions. Also saved before the champion so I gave my primarina a quick claw to cheese my way through the champion's sneaky pebbles (50% damage on oricorio was not fun to deal with, especially since it was the only mon that had type effectiveness against decidueye).
>>
>>31263828
>all slow, no bulk, no recovery
>Ribombee is the only fast pogey

There's your problem
>>
>>31263851
Tbh, anything goes for ingame, as long as you have fun. I was aware it was a shitty team, but I was attatched to it. Competitive-level teams are a thing for postgame.
>>
>>31263870
I'm not saying you needed a competitive-level team, but yours really can't do much against higher leveled pogeys

I was pretty much in the same situation as you were, except my team was able to take down higher leveled teams ingame (not easily, but still managed to do it)

Incineroar
Slowbro
Golisopod
Muk
Mimikyu
Vikavolt
>>
File: 1476487009595.png (248KB, 500x573px) Image search: [Google]
1476487009595.png
248KB, 500x573px
>>31261990
>small head
HOLY SHIT! IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING JOJO REFERENCE?!?
>>
>>31263626
>self respect
>>
>>31263741
I'm not sure if that's true though. You can get Life Orb and some of the 'niche' items like weather items for free, but the competitive staples like choice items, leftovers and almost every mega stone cost BP.
>>
>>31262514
red's pikachu is much higher, but aside from that i think it's only a 1-2 level difference at most
doesn't stop blue from being much harder tho
>>
>>31262029
and you probably play with it on too, but just want to fit in with the 'pro' players
>>
>>31264429
I don't fucking play with the exp. share

you just make that assumption because you know you are a pussy because you play with it on, and you want to rationalize that to yourself by assuming it's the "standard" way to play (it's not and you are a pussy ass bitch for playing with it on)
>>
>>31264230
And the pikachu dies easily when Mudsdale uses EQ. Even when it's ~15 levels lower
>>
>>31261990
git gud
>>
>reach Battle Tree with 3 Pokemon fainted and 3 in red
>oh shit it's Blue and Red act cool
>Blue forces me into battle
>choose Red since his team is more predictable
>Pikachu keeps using Thunderbolt on Marowak-A while I heal up the rest of the team
>>
>>31261990
>Can't beat an NPC 10 levels above him
>Lets an NPC be 10 levels above him in the first place
You're just not good.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.