[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone on this board guide me to which episodes have love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

Can someone on this board guide me to which episodes have love development between Satoshi and Serena?

I want to watch them build their lovey-dovey relationship with each other but can't be asked to watch the entire anime.

Thanks.
>>
why do you want to watch that?
>>
File: 1464086848244.jpg (156KB, 1024x742px) Image search: [Google]
1464086848244.jpg
156KB, 1024x742px
>>31259415
No, fuck you.
>>
>>31259415
Who the fuck is satoshi?
>>
>>31259432
It seems Satoshi has never fell in love with a female MC before and I'm quite interested to see how their relationship develops.

>>31259483
Ash Ketchup
>>
>watching a kids show for romance
Either there's something seriously wrong with you, or you're shitposting. Not sure which one.

Go ask your question to the Serebii Amourshipping thread or something, they'll be more likely to help you than we will.
>>
>>31259566
I used to ship Ash with Misty as a kid but was disappointed to see the first season went nowhere with that.

I've long awaited for the day to see Ash finally grow the fuck up and get some pussy.

Please help me revive what was lost in my childhood dreams.
>>
>>31259659
Just google "Amourshipping episodes." We aren't going to spoonfeed you the whole list of them here.
>>
>>31259768
>Amourshipping episodes
Are there really only 9 episodes of this? There must be more, right?
>>
>>31259490
>relationship
>develops

Fucking kek m8

There is zero development in the whole series. It starts around episode 4 and makes absolutely no progress, until a sudden bit of fanservice in the last episode. It's a bunch of little teasers and hints that don't actually change their dynamic at all.
>>
>>31259820
There are more than nine but I'm not going to spoonfeed you the whole list. Just don't expect a bunch of kissing and such. It's not that kind of show. It's got some nice development from time to time but even then it's mostly on Serena's side of the coin.
>>
>>31259820
Oh and ignore this guy >>31259869. He doesn't seem to have actually watched the whole series if he gets basic facts like when Amour actually started wrong.
>>
>>31259900
I watched the whole series kid. The pedantic details don't matter, it was nothing but shipbait with no actual development until the very end. You've clearly never seen a properly written romance, let alone have any idea how it works in real life.
>>
>>31259869
>Fucking kek m8
>>
>>31259948
>how it works in real life
>real life
>>
>>31259968
I mentioned it because amour autists always interpret friendly interaction as romantic feelings.

The ship started and ended one-sided. The only development was from Serena's side and only at the very end.

In fact, OP, you might as well just watch the first and last episode.
>>
>>31260005
>first episode
I thought you said episode 4? At least now we know you're shitposting.
>>
>>31259891
Love doesn't always have to be physical affection...

But thanks for introducing me to Armour episodes. I appreciate it.

>>31259948
There is more going on with Ash and Serena than there ever was with him and any other female MC. That alone is more appealing than the DBZ-like Poke Battles the series has transitioned to since XY.
>>
>>31260016
Why can't you just watch the whole series, though? Like I said, this series isn't geared towards romance. It's a marketing anime for a franchise of video games. The romance stuff is cute and it helps drive some of the plot, including some of Ash's gym battles and such, but it's really not THAT integral to the series, and it never really gets all that profound or complex.
>>
>>31259415
Why does this shit trigger so many people?
>>
>>31260014
Since you're being pedantic it would start in ep 1. Only shitposters here are those convincing OP to waste his time on this worthless ship.

>>31260016
There is LESS going on with Ash and Serena than any other girl. They interact the absolute least, and Ash never gives her anything other than friendly gestures. There is no dynamic, no banter, it's just soulless friendly Ash and Spaghettirena. They remembered to do some last minute conflict in gym 8 but again it didn't change anything.

Please don't compare this babby's first shonen to DBZ. Yes, it's weak compared even to DBZ.
>>
>>31260085
Mainly because so many people like cute shit, and cute shit that people like is an easy target for shitposters like >>31260107.

Also t. Pokeshippers.
>>
>>31260125
>anyone who disagrees with me is a shitposter

These are the people you're dealing with, OP.
>>
>>31260085
Personally because I had moderate hopes for it and it disappointed me on every level.
>>
Just watch "ArmourShipping Moments" on YouTube, there's channels dedicated to it.
>>
>>31260183
>watching the dub
How about no?
>>
>>31260085
I understand the anime is to promote their merchandise. It's the only reason why this series never ends and Ash has to lose every region's Pokemon League so they can rinse-repeat the same formula for the next region.

I also understand that if I wanted to watch a complex romantic drama, I could do that. As I said before, I just want to fulfill my childhood dream and don't want to spend much time watching a never ending anime.

>>31260085
Internet losers don't want to be seen as effeminate. It hurts their ego when they are seen less than normies.

>>31260005
I watched the first few episodes a couple years ago. There's no way anyone could consider Serena's feelings for Ash as just "friendly interaction", especially when it seems Ash enjoys her affection towards him.

>>31260107
>There is LESS going on with Ash and Serena than any other girl.

Please. I've seen the first few episodes before and was spoiled the kiss scene today. Ash is clearly illustrates that he likes Serena back, even if it's a little bit.
>>
>>31260247
The guy who made the last two posts you replied to is obviously shitposting. I wouldn't waste your time on him.
>>
File: image.png (38KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
38KB, 633x758px
>>31260107
>There is LESS going on with Ash and Serena than any other girl
>>
>>31259948
>kid
>>
>>31259458
serena is his mom now
>>
>>31259948
underage detected
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.