[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On a scale from 1 to 10, how salty do you get when you lose to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6039.png (81KB, 337x294px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6039.png
81KB, 337x294px
On a scale from 1 to 10, how salty do you get when you lose to a preschooler or youngster at the Battle Tree?
>>
0. It's just a game, man. Don't take it serously.
now if you lost to a real preschooler...
>>
Depends if its an early streak pre-schooler or one of the ones after the real fights as Red/Blue who have the same A.I and Pokemon as Veterans.
>>
File: HNI_0075.jpg (100KB, 572x566px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0075.jpg
100KB, 572x566px
>31253233
your dubs represent how many genders there are
>>
>>31253270
33? Woah...
>>
>>31253233
>>31253293

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
Depends on how much of a cheating cheapskate the kid is. If the team is so-so, I can at least bear it, but if it's something that looks specifically tailored to annoy you to your very core (like flinch shit or stats shit working 100% on the kid's side and it having barely any trouble), then man, do I lose my shit.

That and it's really unrealistic to see a pre schooler for instance with a OU tier team, which only makes me think Game Freak put them in there to fuck with your mind with asinine bloody cheats galore teams. Like, specifically tailored to annoy even those who don't want to give a shit.
>>
*flex flex*
>>
>>31253233
Can you quit post with that tripcode already? All it does is derail threads and its really fucking annoying.
>>
File: smug ritona.png (102KB, 216x228px) Image search: [Google]
smug ritona.png
102KB, 216x228px
>>31253233
On a scale of 2 to 2, how many genders are there?
>>
If they use the newbie Youngster/Preschooler AI you encounter before post-game, yeah I'd want to kill myself too, because that's horrible RNG against you.

I'm okay if it's just aesthetics and all the characters function at their highest AI difficulty though.
>>
File: IMG_5821.png (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5821.png
7KB, 300x300px
>>31253217
>>
File: HNI_0025.jpg (159KB, 450x432px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0025.jpg
159KB, 450x432px
>31253293
You unironically believe that there are 33 genders though
>>
>>31253481
you're a retard for getting mad at the shitposting tripfag and not the shitposting retards replying to him
>>
>>31253233
Salutations and greetings, dear fellow who happens to be here.
You appear to have given the impression of unintentionally committing an accidental and unexpected act in the comment that you have conceived. Fortunately for ones such as yourself, the personages who use the famous anonymous image-board 4chan will always be able, ready, and enthuisatic to accommodate and assist a man, woman, or third-gendered specimen like you look to be and solve the particular conundrum in which you appear to have incidentally engendered yourself in. Within the fine intricacies of your display of vocabulary, you look to be using a name and tag while showing the world your vernacular, but the presence of your individual character is not demanded nor necessitated, as it nor supplies nor contributes any substance to the subject or discussion thereof. What a blunder! As a piece of advice, it is imperative for commentators akin to you to cease using your badge of designation, unless it is absolutely indispensable to the confabulation and conference thereof which you are attending. Conversing about topics while wearing your display of appellation without the essential need to is widely considered and agreed upon to be an improper, tasteless, unfittingly unbefitting act against the wonderful image-board culture. Those like you must always keep due diligence to utter opinionated pieces of thought impersonally and nondescriptly, unless your unique and distinct sobriquet is fundamentally paramount to the presentation of communication that you are in the state of constructing.
Currently, a now-educated fellow as you look to be doesn't need to give me your appreciative gratitude. After all, I am just a volunteer out of many taking my precious time to encouragingly assist you in the regular and standard policies followed to produce a pleasing and exciting experience of the online civilization of image-boards.
>>
Oh god, Jimbo bullying makes me laugh so much I end up pissing my pants.
>>
I want to make a doubles perish song team with decidueye and m-absol in the front with primarina and a-morowak in the back

jolly or adamant on absol?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.