[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking to write some fan fic of her, but I can't quite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: zin.png (62KB, 211x339px) Image search: [Google]
zin.png
62KB, 211x339px
Looking to write some fan fic of her, but I can't quite get her personality down. What's she like?
>>
>>31253152
Arrogant. Think's she's the hero, and that she's the only one worth listening to. A little crazy, as well. Acts like a feral Infernape.

What kind of fanfic are you writing btw?
>>
>>31253152
max power autism. She recklessly charges ahead with her own shitty ideas and doesn't care about how others might be hurt or have a better, less destructive alternative. She constantly hallucinates her dead kid in place of her whismur and is overall a subversion of the whole 'chosen hero' archetype, she's an obnoxious loudmouthed cunt with delusions of grandeur who cannot bear to think that she might be going about things the wrong way. Bottom-tier waifu
>>
>>31253152
She's a criminal monkey madwoman, who only wants to-- I mean the fug.
>>
File: 1474092188933.png (49KB, 166x150px) Image search: [Google]
1474092188933.png
49KB, 166x150px
>>31253152
What personality?
>>
>>31253197
>her dead kid
End this meme
>>
>>31253197
>she's an obnoxious loudmouthed cunt with delusions of grandeur
>delusions of grandeur
You do realize she was on a suicide mission, right?
>>
>>31253152
Autism + ADHD
Just like the people that make the majority of this board
>>
>>31253186

Smut? :p
>>
>>31255843
Oh, well in that case, make her a dom. A crazy, feral dom.
>>
>>31255881

And it's Ash. He's kind of, um, her slave...
>>
Stupid, arrogant, fucking insane, probably yandere.
>>
>>31253152
Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
>>31256289
>Ash

Why, anon? You could have made it with Brendan and stick to the history but you used a character that has literally no relation to her or met her
>>
I can't help but think this will end up being a NSFW fanfic, but she's loyal, arrogant, and a bit of a psychopath (Because suicide mission).
>>
As someone who's writing a fanfic around her and Steven traveling the world, I think I can answer this question.

She clearly does think she knows best, but that's because she has all the knowledge cards in her hand and won't share them with anyone besides the protagonist. She knows everything that's going on during the Delta Episode and refuses to share with a majority of the cast, which to many is frustrating. However, she also kind of has too, considering her position as the Lorekeeper, which I'll get into later. Personally, I think it's somewhat of a smart move, considering that everything boiled down to "Alternate universes and using ancient dragons to smash meteorites." The average joe probably WOULD think she's mentally insane.

She's also one of the few characters who's actually used physical violence in the series, having pushed the other gendered rival down the stairs for their keystone. With any of the characters,I personally think that the rival would've actually listened to her pleas and freely would've let her borrow the stone. But, Zinnia went with a more direct approach. This lines up with the whole "Everyone thinks I'm insane." idea. But it also could just mean that she's too self righteous to sit down and try to explain shit. It probably is a little bit of both.

Her self righteousness doesn't come out of nowhere though. She's the Lorekeeper and is living in the time period where she actually has to do something about the meteor heading to Hoenn. Her self righteousness stems form this. She knows everything, and everyone else only can possibly know a fraction of the puzzle. It's also her job as the Lorekeeper to make sure that the story or Rayqayza doesn't get muddled up from what mots religions in our world do (This is also coming from an extremely religious person). Basically, she has to prevent the legend from being muddled up by a game of Whisper, which is why the only person she tells is the protagonist. Who she also gave the title too as well.
>>
>>31256373

The Aster pert of this long equation is somewhat tough to explain. During the game, it's heavily implied that Aster was Zinnia's daughter that died at some point prior to the game, due to her Whismur having that name, and how she calls her "Mum" (Which is technically within a Whismur's vocabulary, but it's clearly intentional) However, Ohmori has come out and said that Aster was the previous Lorekeeper, and that part of Zinnia's arc was that of her living up to the previous Aster. "Someone ho went from being nothing to being something," if I recall were the words he used.I personally didn't see this aspect of the character in ORAS, but that's still an aspect to think about. It's still important to note that her entire plan in the Delta Episode was still a suicide mission. She was goignt o do her duty as the current Lorekeeper and die to reunite with Aster, implying the two had a very close relationship. She would've rode Rayqayza to destroy the meteorite and die in the atmosphere. Which, honestly, would've just put everything back to square one in the next thousand years, considering Deoxys would've probably ran away again and gotten another boulder.

Despite her suicide plan and self righteousness, though, she's quite perky. Almost always having something snarky to say to someone. Aster, her Whismur, is clearly very close to her, acting as a surrogate daughter, which I don't think has every really been done in pokemon. She's also very wild, probably from living with her grandmother in the wild. I like that side to her, because most often then not, characters who've lost someone close to them are portrayed in a more "Mature, darker" way and it's nice to see a character who's lost someone and actually has a smile on her face and doesn't let lost ones form their past entirely determine how they act. Plus the wild girl aspect of her is just something that can be fun to work with
>>
>>31256406

There's also the idea that she apparently gave Team Aqua and Magma the idea to release Kyogre and Groudon. This is something that simple logic of multiverse theory can disprove. The big difference between the current two universes is that the war of Kalos never happened, The Ultimate weapon was never made, and Mega stones never came into existence in the original universe, while they did in this one. This means that the Draconids never existed in the original universe, or at least not as the draconids. Yet both Aqua and Magma did. This in it of itself means that Zinnia, a Draconid, had nothing to do with their formation. She simply joined their ranks to assist in bringing forth Groudon or Kyogre to summon Rayqayza. Which obviously didn't work out, so she went onto a secondary plan that only really made itself clear after the events, get a bunch of Mega stones and summon Shenro-er, I mean Rayqayza.

One final thing to note about her character is where it was left off in ORAS. She gave her title to the MC, and was freed of her position, of her burden as the Lorekeeper. So, she left Hoenn and traveled the world to find herself. What had made her act so self righteously is now gone and she has to find who she really is out in the world. Which, considering she didn't exactly plan to be here now, is going to lead to some interesting points. Will she continue to be a death seeker? Or will she try to look to the future now that nothing is holding her back? It's this reason why I personally think we're going to see her again, despite fan complaints about her. Her story isn't really over yet, and I feel like we've just gotten off on a rocky start.
>>
>>31256325

And where'd be the fun in that?
>>
File: IMG_0249.jpg (16KB, 349x314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0249.jpg
16KB, 349x314px
>you will never be forced to help continue the Draconid line by being Zinnia's chosen mate and breeding with Zinnia on top of the Sky Pillar after knocking you out
FUG
>>
>>31256472

Nice plot. Taking it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.